Oberlo

Oberlo

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

The Odin Vault

Really disappointed with this app. Every time I get onto the dashboard, the left side panel cannot be clicked on to organise my import list, slowing me down in managing my online store. Very poor response time in dealing with this matter from the customer support team also. Avoid if possible, there are better apps that are similar.

May 13, 2019

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulties organizing your import list and receiving slow support from our team. As a business owner, I know your time is extremely important. I will be sure to pass this along to our team so we can work on providing faster support in the future. Thank you. -Anna

Shopit Store

Oberlo Ending but still advertising. WHY?
Reviewed.
I've only been dropshipping a few months and out of all the apps i like oberlo the best. They keep it simple and easy integration with the store. Always notified on product updates or out of stock. Its not easy for me to find the right app as in Au we are deprived. I want to sell to Au but most apps are purely USA based and dont dropship to Au. I've been through heaps and most dropship apps are messy to say the least and do not integrate with our store as well as oberlo. I have ordered a few products myself and all is well. Please Oberlo don't go. Stay Please. What will we do without you? You are the best.

Untold Time

Ive been using this app for a year. Ive ordered over 5000 times. Ill tell you and save you a bunch of time and terrible customer service. DONT USE THIS APP.

April 23, 2019

Hi there, Paco here from Oberlo. I'm really sorry to hear you've had a less than satisfactory customer service experience with us. We work very hard to ensure our merchants get the best service possible, but evidently, sometimes we miss the mark. It sounds like you've had great success selling items on the platform, and it's regrettable that we haven't been able to keep you pleased as a merchant. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for your review -- it's what helps us improve.

Hubbart’s Deal Hub

Got rid of oberlo suppliers I absolutely will not replace these products with aliexpress suppliers. Time to find a new free app or US suppliers that don’t charge rediculous prices

April 28, 2019

I’m sorry to hear your feedback on the removal of Oberlo suppliers. While it may come as a shock, I assure you that is was a well-thought out decision with our merchant’s success top-of-mind.

When Oberlo was started, it was intended only to be used with Aliexpress. There were and continue to be countless merchants who succeeded with these suppliers. I would suggest checking out this help document (http://bit.ly/2S0duv2) that outlines how to find reliable sellers on Aliexpress. If you need any help finding replacement products, please reach out to us at hello@oberlo.com. Thank you again for taking the time to leave a review, it will go a long way in helping us improve our product. -Anna

MyModality

Oberlo has FAILED massively as a Shopify App. Do NOT use them as they have no consideration for those merchants using their service. Oberlo used to provide access to various suppliers that they had "verified". This allowed merchants to find suppliers in the USA as well as those providing quality products & services with very fast shipping. HOWEVER, Oberlo now ONLY uses AliExpress (which is mostly junk trinkets with ridiculously slow shipping & unresponsive suppliers). Therefore, merchants who used trusted suppliers through Oberlo no longer can & as a result Oberlo's actions will put merchants out of business. It's quite clear that Oberlo did not take it into consideration the tremendous adverse impact this "decision" will have to those merchants using its services utilizing Oberlo Suppliers or Verified Suppliers. When I contacted their support team all they could say is "we apologize for the inconvenience". This is beyond "inconvenience". Very disappointed is an understatement. BE WARNED - DO NOT ENTRUST YOUR BUSINESS IN THE HANDS OF OBERLO OR YOU WILL BE SCREWED!

April 28, 2019

Hello there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I’m extremely sorry about the removal of Oberlo suppliers. While it may not feel like it, this decision was made with our merchant’s success in mind.

Aliexpress has thousands of suppliers and hundreds of thousands of products. While there may be products and suppliers that don’t meet your standard, there are many that might. Many Oberlo suppliers are also on Aliexpress. Additionally, you can use the Aliexpress filter to see products that ship from United States warehouses (just like with Oberlo suppliers).

If you need any help finding reliable suppliers or products, I would suggest checking out this help document (http://bit.ly/2S0duv2) that outlines exactly what to look for. I understand this may not be the solution you’d prefer, but I hope it’s an option. I’ll be sure to pass your feedback along to our team so they can see that this change is not simply an inconvenience, and has affected our merchants far beyond that. -Anna

UrbanHimz

I do not know what these people did but their platform changed they only have Alliexpress Chinese Junk I like their prior platform when you could choose from different suppliers I uninstalled and looking for a USA based manufacturer and supplier. My customers do not want cheap crap and they do not want to wait 30 days for there purchase yeah you can get merch at low cost but it is junk. Hopefully they will go back to there prior platform .

April 28, 2019

Hello, thank you for leaving us a review. I’m sorry about your negative experience using Oberlo while we are removing our suppliers. I can understand the fear and frustration of having to source from Aliexpress compared to Oberlo’s previous verified suppliers.

However, I assure you that this decision was made with our merchant’s businesses in mind. Even while Oberlo suppliers were available, most merchants were sourcing and finding success with Aliexpress products.

Similarly to Oberlo suppliers, you can source good-quality products from Aliexpress that have ePacket shipping available that takes 12-20 days. Here is a guide to help you identify good suppliers on Aliexpress (http://bit.ly/2S0duv2). I understand this may not be the solution you were looking for, but I hope it can be an option. Thank you again for taking the time to leave us a review! -Anna

XICES

The app wont let me pay, ive already imported over 300 products, waste of time. Dont use this shitty app.

April 15, 2019

Hello there. I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulties paying. However, you do not need to pay to import 300 products. Please email our support at hello@oberlo.com so they can have a closer look and help you get this sorted! -Anna

Rogue Nerd Lifestyle

This app makes me wonder whats goin on behind the scenes at Shopify. As hard as this app is pushed, and how little it delivers, I wonder if someone has a hand in developing this app. I cant fault them for the poor quality of products, but they really need to source some things from the USA, and regulate much more strictly on things that are junk. I've only had my personal friends willing to wait for a month and a half for the delivery of products. Suppliers using up a week of that to fulfill an order should not be considered for eligibility when you're trying to compete with amazon. Yes, there are U.S. warehouses, but the selection is so limited, it is abysmal. The only way I can describe this app is the fastest way to damage your store's reputation.

April 15, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. I'm very sorry about your experiences finding quality suppliers. As suppliers are a third-party, we can not control how they run their business and when they ship their orders. In the future, I would suggest contacting them ahead of time and ordering samples to see exactly how long it takes. I apologize about not being able to provide you with this information sooner. -Anna

Her Own Wings Boutique

Like other users have mentioned, this app has no practical use if you're trying to operate any sort of respectable store. I simply cannot have my customers waiting a month to receive a product! Product selection as a result is not very trendy. In addition, it looks like this app has some serious data confidentiality issues. After I installed the app, I kept getting fake traffic from Pexgle- other dropshippers trying to spy on my products. Do yourself a favor and pass on Oberlo!

April 15, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm extremely sorry about your experiences trying to start a dropshipping business. While ePacket shipping says it takes 12-25 days, we've found it's closer to 12-14. In regards to others spying on your store, that is not because of any information that Oberlo gives out. Our users privacy is one of our top concerns. Unfortunately, any ecommerce store that is public can be found online. If you would ever like to get some more insight or give Oberlo another chance, please reach out to us at hello@oberlo.com. We'd love to help however possible! -Anna

outrwrld

Perfect in every way except for the MAJOR fact that they don't have a captcha solver for AliExpress checkout... Seriously wtf. Fulfilling HUNDREDS of orders and having to enter a captcha code at every checkout is absolutely ridiculous. I recommend Dropified which did the tiny amount of work necessary to incorporate this feature.

March 19, 2019

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I understand that running a business takes time, and that solving captchas manually is not an efficient use of it. I apologize that we do not currently have a solution in place for this.

We understand how valuable your time is and want to provide the most efficient tools to run your dropshipping business. I assure you we are aware of this and working on a solution. While it's not available just yet, a solution is on the way. Thank you for sharing your feedback and your continued patience! -Anna