Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Voyagetopia

I use this app to acquire inventory on my Shopify site. While there are many good products there are a few major issues I am facing.

First, many 'verified' products are already being sold on Amazon at less than the Oberlo 'wholesale' cost - that is before you mark up the product.

Second, many shipping costs have changed from $3 to $8 - Oberlo does not notify you. So if you include 'free' shipping you are out $5.

Third, if the increase in shipping costs wasn't bad enough, the delivery time period has changed from 7 to 20 days to 7 to 60 days, again, Oberlo does not make you aware of these changes. There are not many clients willing to wait 60 days for a product when they can get the exact same product for less than half the price delivered in a few days from Amazon.

It is already challenging to make a profit selling products online, the least Oberlo could do would be to inform us of these important changes.

Shaockave

So far bunch of stuff they don't tell you. You have to do your research

Lemon Gem Creative

Decided to try this out before punting it to my customers. Such a great notion but not really working in real life. My parcel took two months to get to my country (promised 35 days) and has spent another month travelling from post office to post office landing at one 120km's away from where I live. No notifications. No email updates. No communication until I reached out asking what was going on.

Now, instead of seeing this transaction through and continuing support, I've just been issued with a refund... marvellous. Not.

Really, Oberlo. The system works on paper but you need to sort the international shipping story out. There are millions of South Africans who would purchase your products but very few of them, myself included now, believe their product will arrive as promised.

Very blue about this.

Ethereum2

Unremovable sale icons very obnoxious.

Halo Halo Smorgasboard

Not efficient importing products from Aliexpress. I need to alway turn on and off chrome extension to import the product which is very tidieus.

Kaios Closet

I was really excited when I first started using this app for my store. A majority of my products were from Oberlo and they made everything simple and easy. However, when you try to edit a product in Oberlo before importing it to the store, most of the changed you made, especially in the tags, will not transfer to the store. So, you have to edit the product again after it is imported.
Also, if there is a problem with a product never arriving, it is impossible to receive any kind of help on the issue. I had a product never arrive, even after 4 months. I contacted Oberlo for help but they never responded and the tracking number given for the product showed up with no results. Since then, I have removed every Oberlo product from my store and only use Oberlo to import AliExpress items because I can talk directly to vendors with AliExpress. I recommend the app only to add AliExpress items; do not use it to sell Oberlo Supply items.

Sharper Designs Online

Incredibly useful concept, but this chrome extension is underdeveloped and far from being perfect!! it bugs out on me and my team every single day! their support team is responsive in terms of answering, however after a few attempts in fixing this issue, its still happening and slowing down our flow. very very frustrating to say the least!!

if you get a couple or few orders per day, then chances are you will be fine using oberlo, but if you have a busy store with lots of daily orders, then i would highly suggest to look at a more stable solution!

Dogrules

Great app, keep in mind you still have to do things manually but that´s pretty normal. BAD POINTS for the Support. Customer service is not very responsive, waiting more than two days already for an answer.

Celestialmotion

This app is one piece of torture app , becarefull if you have 2 or more stores, because this app will mess u app, mess ur store app, make u do your work 2 or 3 times, this app have amazing interface and CRAPPY user experience. yah, it changed the face of drop shipping from ali-express, but only because there were no one else when they started.
Not only that, their development is so slow, hardly developing. only focusing on re-target your ass after they already own it. what a waist of money.
the only awesome thing about this app is the fact that its free up to 500 items.

after it made me import and re write description for 20 items to the wrong store (because this app sucks) i'm switching to dropified, which im little angry of, but just because they don't have free subscription program, and their starting price is high, but hey, im willing to pay for it, after this app had demolished my soul.
i just can't look at this alix product description anymore.
thank u oberlo for making me work harder.
yayks.

Davidawilliamsgso

Alibaba is a better site to find good products to sell! I just need to find a free app that supports Alibaba. To use Oberlo correctly you have to go to Aliexpress use their search engine find what you want if they have it that is! then copy the url paste it in the url search in Oberlo then you can then add the product to your store! With Alibaba you search for what you want and what you are probably looking for will probably be on the first page. Yes, I have tried chatting with Oberlo on their site but nothing changes. When you ask for help you will get a long wind response on how to get what you need done! When the help that you need can be answered in 2 or 3 sentences!