Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Everything Bananas

Hard to use. Seems powerful but takes a long time to figure this out. Also have to get used to going back and forth between different windows and took me forever to figure out how to navigate back and forth.

One of A Kind Variety Empotium

This app has a blurred and hesitant appearance when giving out pertinent information one needs to complete and fully understand the info it's revealing.

Decor Lobby

This app is pretty good. Not for me though. Maybe i didn't dive into it as I should have, but from what I saw, I needed something else. Great for finding products to sell quickly though.

Worthwhileproducts

I cant download this app, after click "Get" it seems like it is trying to load for awhile but then fails. Anyone else experiencing this?

I had the app before but it crashed today so I uninstalled to re-installed but now I cant. Such a bummer.

Happy Moms Happy Kids

Easy to use and automatic, unfortunataley only in English :(. I have to translate everything once I import products to Shopify

Perth Party Pleasures

I'll love it more once I understand the operations. :)

Na Fabrica

Muito Bom mas meio complicado, mas vai dar certo

Kids Building Shop

Does not seem to support the Aliexpress Affiliate program (7% bonus on products sold). Wow, kind of a deal breaker.

Proper Prepper

TERRIBLE Customer support. Plan on waiting for a day or more if something goes wrong. In my case, a customer purchased a product and a week later I received a refund from the supplier with no explanation. Now I have to deal with a customer who won't be getting the product ordered.

On the positive, Oberlo is easy to use and get started. Their own catalog is limited though.

Shook Love

Setting things up is easy, but once you get to the CRITICAL stage of accepting customer orders, things start falling apart. Customer service is not very responsive, nor helpful. Their tutorials are not helpful. And when trying to fulfill the orders, the process is extremely manual and prone to errors. For example, I received two orders in one day. When I fulfilled one order, I had to enter my own email and phone number for the customer? And then when I went to pay with my own credit card, the customer's shipping address is used as my billing address? Someone is going to get a call from my credit card company or the card is going to be frozen...this is ridiculous. And then, going to fulfill the second order, Oberlo's chrome extension automatically added all of the products from the first client's order to the order of the second client and there's no way to reverse it. This is horrible and sloppy. If you plan on operating a dropshipping business at high scale, this is not the app to choose.