Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Iconutopia

What an excellent app! I installed it to my store, and I was able to fill my shop categories with products in like 10 minutes. I really can't imagine doing it any other way. It's great for product testing and a quick start. Awesome job guys! Now I just need to bring some sales in.
I truly recommend it!

The Beach Umbrella

Support is very helpful! I have had numerous questions as I am not tech savvy some of the time with new things. Now that I know everything that the Oberlo app does, it makes ordering so easy! I have a note saved to my supplier, and click, click, click and I have an order placed! It is so easy. Oh, not really so sure how many clicks, it may only be one or two, but you know what I mean. Even a monkey could do it! Ooh Ooh eeh eeh aah aah! That's me! lol enjoy it!

Eof Fashions

What people don't realise is that every time we process an order through oberlo they are receiving an affiliate commission. So they are charging a monthly fee as well as collecting affiliate commissions from aliexpress. Not to mention the app is glitchy the wrong product images always seem to get into my other listings and every time I go to aliexpress to look for products I get products being automatically added to my cart every time I view a product! I would not recommend this app. If you are thinking about downloading this app don't. These people are sneaky and greedy!

Charles Lynn

Great app! Effective, and user friendly.

Coosportexpress

Thank tomas, you are awesome and help, he answer to our problem quickly. The app is easy n kindly in using. I recommend this app! Great! Thank you.

Geek Technologies

Excellent app! I installed it on my shopify store http://www.geekfactors.com and it worked like a charm!

Neekas

Mantas and Tomas have been so helpful each and every time I needed them! They will patiently walk your through all necessary steps. I would recommend to anyone that desire to utilize this app! Thanks for all you do Mantas and Tomas!

Runit365 Home

The best ever !! And now it's free!!!!
A lot of improvement since the past 3 month! This app offers amazing functions : products upload, split, automatic ordering, shipment tracking and much more. It saves time and avoid mistakes regarding customer addresses.
It's a MUST_HAVE app for shops using drop-shipping as Runit365.com

I highly recommend this app, 5 stars

Magali from www.runit365.com

Lingerie String Soutif

Amazing product. Amazing support. You use aliexpress, You must have this app !

Surprisesales

100/100 SCORE!! Absolutely wouldn't want any other system to help with my Shopify site. The entire staff is very thoughtful and understanding of your needs as a retail distributor. I've only had my Shopify store up for less than week and this program had helped me upload more than 900 products so far!! SUPERB program! Trying dropshipping in the past had always led to failure due to the issues this program has completely automated for you at your fingertips! I recommend this program to anyone starting out new or even dropshipping veterans just looking for a program to automate your product importing. I've never been so relieved. Thank you for everything Oberlo! -Eric R Johnston