Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App | Reviews

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Everything In Store

Fantastic app, simple to use and is saving me hours each day when running my stores. This app has helped me grow revenues and free up time quicker than any other app around. Should anything not work then they are very responsive on support and willing to help until it's sorted, while also constantly adding new time saving features and changes!

Techno Drip

This is my second store and I can tell you I did not have the app on my first store. Holy cow! It is amazing! I love how easy it is to import products and then I can also pull them up in the app. If you are wondering whether it is worth it or not, trust me it is!

Droptoebay

This software runs pretty smooth, I can only give it a 4 star because like everything and, there is always room for improvement. But overall the importing is very simple and easy, the chrome extension is a huge help to sourcing products efficiently. The checkout system makes ordering the the customers product a 1 click tool which a huge bonus. Also the live updates and notifications that directly show on the shopify app is awesome. We would recommend this to plenty of other e-commerce businesses which are looking to quickly source from Aliexpress.

Wallstickersforyourkids

Great app. Makes ordering easy and fast.

However, you still have to choose the right shipping and confirm purchase twice (first the order itself and then payment). So Oberlo saves you A LOT of time and trouble, but you still need to do the last steps yourself on Aliexpress.

As we sell customized products, its perfect for us, as we often need to add comments to the orders, but for others who have higher sales volume there is still a lot work to do yourself when ordering.

Newliving

This App is a must have if you want to get your listing done in a blink of an eye,I just love this app go get it

Dealmills

Tomas is super helpful, once I had this set up and running it saves HOURS of work and it is amazingly fast and simple to use. Fully customizable as you bring in products to remove text and edits, before publishing to your stores, and easy drop ship fulfillment as the app goes to AliExpress and BUYS the product, fills in the customers address info for you. All you gotta do is push the button and it's fulflled and wait for tracking #s. Once a tracking # is issued - again, just push a button and tracking is synced to your Shopify dashboard and email gets sent to customer with the tracking link and they are happy, we are happy, every one is happy.

Astrology Gifts

So far so good! Brand new to Shopify and I've already saved hours using this app. I couldn't imagine doing everything by hand that Ali handles in (quite literally) a single click. Importing items/variants, ordering and fulfilling, etc - it's so easy!

Support has been great, too. Couldn't be happier.

Timepieceboutique

Work as describe, each and every feature of this app is awesome.

Save you lots of time when adding a new product or tracking inventory. Support is fantastic. If you using AliExpress for dropshipping, get it!

Sealife

What a well-done app. This is a huge time saver and turns Shopify into a drop-shippers dream. The support for this product is fantastic.

Balanced Heart

Saves time and energy, worth the price. I was feeling a little overwhelmed manually entering items I was selling, this made the whole transaction much smoother. Small rooms for improvement, but overall worth the monthly subscription!