Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Funk Splash

Awesome App, Does what i need so i do not have to do all the manual labor work. Saves me a lot of time, and most of all makes me money!!

It Looks

The best customer support ever! They are always listening and trying to improve their customer experience the whole time. This app has saved me so much time to import products, I couldn't have never have a proper store set up without your help, really appreciate it, big times!

Affordable Glam

Love this app. I am new at this and this is the only one i could figure out how to use it very easily.

Perfectlittlehome

Highly recommend this app!
Seen some bad reviews and was worried at first but NO, it's really good!
Moreover I had some queries and contacted them and they replied me very quickly. Took my feedback seriously and even told me they have MORE upcoming features!

Rshl Enterprises

HIGHLY recommend this app, what a time saver it is, really opens up my ability to focus on other things. The developer is a great support, fast responses.

Ideazshop

This is an amazing app! The importing works flawlessly and looks like it will only get better in time.

Good part: The importing process is amazing and can only get better with importing based upon collections -- the sky is the limit. The app is beautiful and the UX/UI is amazing

Also, the fulfillment system is incredible I can't wait to see their new order mngt system when it's released!

Bad part: So many features to come so I have nothing negative to say actually - the app is good enough to make you biased and wanting to tell everyone but aliexpress is such a secret treasure so all I can say is - if you tell others you may get competition ;) thank you Ali importer!!

EDIT - I've never seen such amazing and dedicated support as well as feature requests and the system has a beautiful UX/UI - Use this ASAP!

Igneas

Massively overpriced for what the product actually does. Hasn't really helped speed up the process at all of importing products from AliExpress. Looks like the app will improve with time, and I would be willing to give it another go. But for now the 29.90 price tag is just plain greedy.

Alieblog

Era muy necesaria una app como esta para AliExpress. Enhorabuena !! la vamos a dar a conocer. Conocemos a miles de personas que les encantara!

Frugalmilkman 3

Slow. Doesn't import a lot of products.

Electro Funk

Amazing app! Easily import any product you like with a URL or through Shopify. This app makes a world of difference as you can edit anything and everything about a product and import straight to your online shop.
Customer service is also spot on, fast and very friendly!
Well done on a fantastic application!