Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Frugalmilkman 3

Slow. Doesn't import a lot of products.

Jewel Trot

We have been using this Ali app in our store for few weeks. I got to admit the fact that It has saved us tones of money which we had actually planned to spend on Hiring some virtual assistant to do these tasks manually. But with the help of this app, we are ourself are able to add products in our store easily.

I have messaged their support team time and again asking many questions, every time they replied back within few mins. I've never seen so dedicated and responsive founders and support team.

Quickkras

Its a wonderful app with awesome support . Marius is good man to work with

The Happy Fox

Awesome app. Saves me a lot of time and the support is just fantastic. A must have if you're working with AliExpress.

Campisi

I contacted a web developer and he wanted $3,000 to make an app similar to this.This is only $30 a month you cant beat it. I am looking forward to them hopefully adding a way to automate all the tracking info/order processing as well. I can add products really fast.So far support has been really good. The only downside is that notifications box hasn't loaded the past few days and there's a woops message. This wasn't there when i first downloaded the app. Other than that the app does what it says it does.

EDIT: so after writing my initial review support instantly contacted me and fixed the problem with the notifications box in a few hours! I highly suggest using this app. Even though i don't want a flooded market of people doing the same thing as me =P

1 2 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 241 Next