Oberlo

Oberlo

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Fashiongiftcart

HOW DO EXPECT ME TO UPGRADE TO $79 WHEN UR SUPPORT DOESN"T REPLY TO MY E-MAILS???????????

Condarin

So far it looks like the long wait times can be a bit of a drag. I will wait a while longer to see how well this works out.

Lr Allure

I have been using Oberlo since June/July and so far it was great and super easy to use! However, when I finally received some orders, Oberlo didn't seem to fully sync with Shopify. Perfect example, if you offer a discount in Shopify, it does not discount it in Oberlo. You will have to pay the difference out of pocket. If you make this mistake like I did, then all you will get is an apology....maybe. Also, My current situation is I received 2 orders within 24-48 from the same person. One of the orders recently processed and shipped within the 2-4 Day time window. Great! I was excited, I felt like everything was going fine. I've been patiently waiting and monitoring my Oberlo Dashboard to see if my second order has processed and to my surprise, it has not been touched. It has now been 6 days and the order is paid but has not been fulfilled. I decided to contact support (There is no phone support) through email and I can not get a reply. I contacted Shopify and they couldn't even get a reply from Oberlo. Shopify told me to look on Ali Express to find my orders and to contact the supplier but none of my orders appear on Ali Express and the supplier that I have purchased from (APEX TRADING) doesn't even exist. They don't even exist on AliBaba. The only solution that the Shopify Guru could give me was to wait until Monday and if my order haven't shipped, cancel the order and refund my customer! This is terrible and I have to give my trusting customers information that I don't even have!

Update: After writing this review last night, my order was shipped this morning.

Sunglassescentralau

Firstly id like to say this is an amazingly built app. It makes sourcing products, dealing with suppliers, tracking numbers etc a breeze. I actually can't fault it from that perspective. The main issue i have is that it is not compatible with Shopify Payments. Due to the increased risk of chargebacks with dropshipping from China (long delivery times etc) the chargebacks risk is increased and as such Shopify have placed a 25% escrow on each transaction held for 90 days i.e. we only get 75% of the order value.

Shopify Payments have said as long as we maintain a chargeback rate of below 1% for 90 days the escrow will be lifted. They have provided alternative payment gateway providers as options which i appreciate, but we will need to apply for a bank merchant account, which takes time and something i could have done at the beginning if i had known.

In much the same way as i inform my customers that there wil be a longer delivery time on the product i think Oberlo and Shopify Payments needs to inform people that there will be an escrow rate added to their transaction when using Shopify Payments.

All in all a great app and built very well, just a heads up about the Shopify Payments issue would have been nice.

Festivalfundamentals

Getting any support takes days so my first score was one star. I have changed my score as requested by Oberlo but will not give a better score until support improves. I do not need 24/7 support but at least some help with in a day when issues come up. I had been having problems with simple log in and only way to fix with no support was to deleted the app from shopify and reinstall. I had to do this twice in two weeks!

Nuklassix

I really like the way that the chrome extension made it extremely easy to import products from Ali Express. I really don't have any complaints about the app or the service provided by Oberlo. My problem was that after using Oberlo to add products to my store, I got a message from Shopify payments saying that because my products were sourced from China, they were going to put a 25% hold on all purchases because of issues with charge backs from customers purchasing items from China. They mentioned that US customers expect fast shipping times and the 2 weeks or longer for products to arrive result in several orders being refunded. I planned on making it very clear what the expectations for shipping should be, but the 25% hold was not something I wanted to deal with. So, I ended up removing the app and sourcing from only US sellers. Again, the app is great, but unfortunately unusable for my situation. It's not Oberlo's fault and I'm sorry it didn't work out.

Chrisolum

Yes I will use it again because it helped me understand more as a new starter. Thank you for asking that question I am still learning not perfect yet, but this is a learning process because I am not familiar with technology and marketing, pricing and ext. Even though is not easy good news is I made a commitment to do the business in this advance world where I have no idea which path to take am I going to make money or not? I believed that we learn from our mistakes nothing comes that easy in life time, and for sure I will recommended to friends who are willing to start their own path

Sun N Fun

Where is my dashboard? Where is my Inventory?

Kasuwaexpress

I would give it a 3 for now, haven't use it before though. but i'd hope it's a nice one

Sofia Treasures

I'm not sure it's kind of confusing.