Oberlo

Oberlo

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Wozoro

it's many error. you need to check again if don't want it wrong name and address. many our orders was wrong until I check on My order

March 11, 2019

I'm incredibly sorry to hear that the Oberlo extension was transferring any incorrect information. As a business owner, I understand you're busy and having to double check every order is not possible.

However, this has not been reported to be a regular issue with our extension. In the future, should this ever happen again, please email us at hello@oberlo.com right away. Our support team can have a look and see what needs to be done to remedy the issue. Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to write a review! -Anna

Market Ofertas

horrível! sistema esta 3 semanas com problemas e ninguém faz nada, não vale o valor pago! sistema travou com o fornecedor antigo e não troca de maneira nenhuma, ja mandei diversos emails e nada de resolverem, me sinto como se não tivesse ninguém ara ajudar nessas horas

Extra Luco

Très déçus pour débuter dans le dropshipping de mon coté aucune commande ne s'affichais sur l'applis oberlo même une étoile n'est pas mériter

House of Desires

It's 2019 and you still don't have decent suppliers for anywhere other than CHINA. No one wants to wait 2-6 weeks for delivery.

Also it seems to me the suppliers on there are just other dropshippers offering the same products as suppliers, just massively marked up.

Your choice whether to use them or not. I don't write reviews unless I feel they need to be written, so take it seriously.

Ah Ha!

Half of the items customers ordered never arrived. Most I never received a refund for - so you will spend money to tick off your customers. Customers who never receive the item they ordered do not buy from you again. The order on demand concept seems ideal, but there is no way to hold anyone accountable or a way to review the vendor you are ordering from to ensure you will actually receive your items! Find another way to work your business.

scanvas

Check out the new ali express drop shipping which is FREE... I like there UI better and don't have a single complain because I can import thousands and thousands of items for FREE.. this app is a highway robbery and I don't like the fact there preferred dealers are selling the same items on Aliexpress with free epacket shipping and here we have to pay 2-3 dollars... good way to mark up your prices

Bulldog Ink

This app doesn't seem to work. When I search a keyword, such as "soccer" it shows that there are 47,000 products available, but nothing shows up for me to view or import. When I try to click through categories nothing shows up other than to say how many products are available.

After reading other reviews with the many other issues with quality and shipping I figured its better to delete the app since it doesn't seem to work anyway.

I Love DIY Art

imported products from oberlo... and fulfill orders from other suppliers - external suppliers. now they are not allowing to mark the orders fulfilled from shopify orders. Forcing us to pay for the subscription. going to remove the app to fulfill my orders.

WatchandClockParts.com

chat support seems to be non existent for such a large business ...............................................\

Astral-Up

When Oberlo imports the information of the request, the data of the field "address 2" is merged, with the data of the field "company"... and we have to manually correct each of the requests ... I asked the support and they said that they are tests and that the solution was for me to delete the data of the company field ... absurd ... where is the automation of the service?