Oberlo

Oberlo

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Trialstore0123

I love Oberlo, especially now that it's free. It's simple and easy to use.

Update 1/5/17: I reduced the rating from 5 stars to 3. The app is easy to use when it comes to integrating items into the store, but the Oberlo Chrome Extension is not all it's talked up to be. My orders from my store are not shown and tracking numbers cannot be found. Customers are very upset. When I tried to reach out to support, I had to start multiple chats over the course of a week for the same question because the specialists will stop responding halfway through the conversation. If you email them you will get a response a day later but respond to the email and they will not respond back to you. I'm currently looking for a different dropshipping app that is more support friendly, will update if I find one.

Four Kings Clothing

This app is NOT FULLY AUTOMATIC! You'll have to use your personal funds to actually purchase the products before shopify pays you. Theres no wallet, no paypal, nothing but a credit card to purchase the orders your customers have made. So if you have 10k in orders today, your going to have to pull out your credit card, actually purchase the product FIRST! So if you dont have 10k to purchase and fulfill the product, then your customers have to wait until shopify releases the money therefore giving your customers slow shipping and fulfillment. Then shipment goes out. I just felt like this needed to be known up front instead of loading this app just to start making sells to find out you have to use your personally funds.

If they were to make this app FULLY AUTOMATIC like other dropshipping apps and you didnt have to use your personally money, I think it'll be one of the best apps on this platform .

Pricehack

Oberlo is a great idea and program, but it needs to be improved in some points. For example, pictures are almost always duplicated when publishing a product and you can't delete them manually, so you have to save and upload them all again. It also often completely deletes pictures, tags or variants.

There also needs to be mentioned, that Oberlo needs around 24 hours to update (even longer in my experience) product's prices and inventory - and this is a big problem. I had 2 orders of a camera that isn't available on AliExpress anymore. I also had a order, where i had to pay more than my customer, because the price didn't update.

So if you use Oberlo, from the beginning you should keep in mind that all price and inventory update take at least 1 day to update - so avoid products with small inventory or little price ranges!

...and don't wonder if Oberlo sells products that are not available anymore!

Lees Krazy Tees

Its impossible for me to order anything on ali express, now i have to upload tons of documents. Its no big deal to me, because i can find real dropship suppliers all day long. I do not need this middle man crap anyways.

Anuana

This app is well built with a convenient interface and even works perfect.
BUT if you are looking to add a lot of items on a daily/weekly base it is impossible!
You create & edit your import list easily and once you done, you import it to your store; the app moves your imported products to another tab and you can create a new import list.
The problem is that there is no sync between the imported products to the import list, meaning you can add the same product twice (or more). I realize it when I already had 400 products 'live'.
The data must sync, I'm not going to check if I already imported every product I want to add?! I hope the team will find a solution soon :-( so I could upgrade my plan.
It is a super important feature for a massive import, therefore 3 stars, otherwise, this app deserves 10 star!

Christiandavis

Can you add the ability to fetch prices in CAN dollars and custom pricing rules such as:

Roundup[ (Product Cost + 10) x 1.5 ]

Otherwise, great app.

Thebestheadphone

They took 14.90$ after i had cencelled my app before my free trial ran out
But without oberlo my store would be nothing

Nomarz

great app yes,but support is problem takes too long

1 2 4 Next