Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Her Own Wings Boutique

Like other users have mentioned, this app has no practical use if you're trying to operate any sort of respectable store. I simply cannot have my customers waiting a month to receive a product! Product selection as a result is not very trendy. In addition, it looks like this app has some serious data confidentiality issues. After I installed the app, I kept getting fake traffic from Pexgle- other dropshippers trying to spy on my products. Do yourself a favor and pass on Oberlo!

April 15, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm extremely sorry about your experiences trying to start a dropshipping business. While ePacket shipping says it takes 12-25 days, we've found it's closer to 12-14. In regards to others spying on your store, that is not because of any information that Oberlo gives out. Our users privacy is one of our top concerns. Unfortunately, any ecommerce store that is public can be found online. If you would ever like to get some more insight or give Oberlo another chance, please reach out to us at hello@oberlo.com. We'd love to help however possible! -Anna

outrwrld

Perfect in every way except for the MAJOR fact that they don't have a captcha solver for AliExpress checkout... Seriously wtf. Fulfilling HUNDREDS of orders and having to enter a captcha code at every checkout is absolutely ridiculous. I recommend Dropified which did the tiny amount of work necessary to incorporate this feature.

March 19, 2019

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I understand that running a business takes time, and that solving captchas manually is not an efficient use of it. I apologize that we do not currently have a solution in place for this.

We understand how valuable your time is and want to provide the most efficient tools to run your dropshipping business. I assure you we are aware of this and working on a solution. While it's not available just yet, a solution is on the way. Thank you for sharing your feedback and your continued patience! -Anna

Wozoro

it's many error. you need to check again if don't want it wrong name and address. many our orders was wrong until I check on My order

March 11, 2019

I'm incredibly sorry to hear that the Oberlo extension was transferring any incorrect information. As a business owner, I understand you're busy and having to double check every order is not possible.

However, this has not been reported to be a regular issue with our extension. In the future, should this ever happen again, please email us at hello@oberlo.com right away. Our support team can have a look and see what needs to be done to remedy the issue. Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to write a review! -Anna

Market Ofertas

horrível! sistema esta 3 semanas com problemas e ninguém faz nada, não vale o valor pago! sistema travou com o fornecedor antigo e não troca de maneira nenhuma, ja mandei diversos emails e nada de resolverem, me sinto como se não tivesse ninguém ara ajudar nessas horas

Extra Luco

Très déçus pour débuter dans le dropshipping de mon coté aucune commande ne s'affichais sur l'applis oberlo même une étoile n'est pas mériter

House of Desires

It's 2019 and you still don't have decent suppliers for anywhere other than CHINA. No one wants to wait 2-6 weeks for delivery.

Also it seems to me the suppliers on there are just other dropshippers offering the same products as suppliers, just massively marked up.

Your choice whether to use them or not. I don't write reviews unless I feel they need to be written, so take it seriously.

Ah Ha!

Half of the items customers ordered never arrived. Most I never received a refund for - so you will spend money to tick off your customers. Customers who never receive the item they ordered do not buy from you again. The order on demand concept seems ideal, but there is no way to hold anyone accountable or a way to review the vendor you are ordering from to ensure you will actually receive your items! Find another way to work your business.

scanvas

Check out the new ali express drop shipping which is FREE... I like there UI better and don't have a single complain because I can import thousands and thousands of items for FREE.. this app is a highway robbery and I don't like the fact there preferred dealers are selling the same items on Aliexpress with free epacket shipping and here we have to pay 2-3 dollars... good way to mark up your prices

Bulldog Ink

This app doesn't seem to work. When I search a keyword, such as "soccer" it shows that there are 47,000 products available, but nothing shows up for me to view or import. When I try to click through categories nothing shows up other than to say how many products are available.

After reading other reviews with the many other issues with quality and shipping I figured its better to delete the app since it doesn't seem to work anyway.

I Love DIY Art

imported products from oberlo... and fulfill orders from other suppliers - external suppliers. now they are not allowing to mark the orders fulfilled from shopify orders. Forcing us to pay for the subscription. going to remove the app to fulfill my orders.