Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Astral-Up

When Oberlo imports the information of the request, the data of the field "address 2" is merged, with the data of the field "company"... and we have to manually correct each of the requests ... I asked the support and they said that they are tests and that the solution was for me to delete the data of the company field ... absurd ... where is the automation of the service?

Workout Ready

Do not use this app to dropship products. First, the suppliers hardly ever provide tracking numbers, and the shipping takes forever or your customers may not receive their products at all. I have customers that placed orders before Christmas and they still have not received products. Horrible Horrible service.

Hndproductstnt

First time trying dropshipping for Hndproductstnt and I think this is one of the worse mistakes we've made till date. We were burned by American Dropship. It promised delivery in 8-18 days and products were expected by the 14th, 16th etc and haven't arrived yet. When I track them they say they are still in Germany. When I contacted American Dropship's support, they just said its technical issues, which is completely unacceptable and now they aren't replying. We have a policy that you get a refund if the product isnt delivered in the estimate time, so we're in a pretty bad situation. Useful app but the verified suppliers aren't very reliable. They have put a dent in our reputation surely. DO NOT USE.

The Savvy Shopper

The products ALL come from China. This means there is no real time frame when the customer will receive their package. That is NOT acceptable. I do not care what anyone says about this Company, your inconsistency is poor business ethics and you should be ashamed of yourself. I have found reputable suppliers in the US that provide free and low cost shipping with quality products and better business ethics. I wish I could give you negative star rating because that is about all you are worth. Lesson learned!

luckypeach.co

The issue that I have with your app is that it changes the Shopify interface, forcing the user to enter tracking numbers through Oberlo. However, as soon as Oberlo perceives those 50 orders in a month regardless of whether or not the user actually uses Oberlo to enter tracking numbers for those 50 orders, or even used Oberlo for anything regarding those orders, it immediately blocks the user from entering any more tracking numbers though the Shopify interface unless they pay you the $29.90. Literally a scam. Do not waste your time or money on this app, there are apps that will do the exact same thing for free and won't try to SCAM you.

Note: The app creators also reached out to me, challenging my review and saying that they're clear about their business model. What they aren't clear about is that their business model depends on convincing you, the user, to pay them additional money for things that you can already do before you even install their app.

Kwaze-vision LLC

This app is utterly disgusting. It is one giant confusing mess. They do not fulfill, nothing is automatic, you save your card but you still need to input it and then aliexpress what ever that is, is just useless, everything bounces around, screens and things are popping up and closing and doing god knows what. Their support is okay and my first customer from oberlo, I had to refund.

Great Guitar Gifts

This app sucks. It is not capable of importing your existing products, unless you do it one by one. It is only good for adding new products to your store. There are other similar apps out there that can sync your whole store in 1 click, I would suggest to use any of them, as this one is useless.

Psigma Store

Oberlo does not show the better suppliers, if you search the same product in the Aliexpress you will find other suppliers more convenient and cheapest.

LinteQ

The worst platform of this type. The customer care takes days to answer (when they do), and their payment system doesn't work properly. I suggest to find other dropshipping platforms that really work.
Oh..and I would want to put my API Key from Aliexpress into the oberlo app, but guess what.. they don't let me do it.

cloud9extreme

The app is not working most of the time. It's awful it doesn't transfer orders correctly causing u to get bad reviews. Don't use this app.