Oberlo

Oberlo

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Imported Secrets

Such a horrible experience using this app. I tested out a few items from Orbelo in my newly launched shop and when customers ordered they didn't receive 2 of the 3 items and the one that came in looked NOTHING like the item described from the Verified seller. Such a horrible experience. Now they won't refund me, Shopify won't help get my money back and I've lost a customer because of such a bad experience. Never making this mistake again.

Bazzar2you

If I could a half star....Have had problems from day one with orders from Ali Express not syncing with Oberlo...solution recommended; "please read the instructions and watch the videos" which I did several times ...also, the tracking links were all broken and even after 3 request for explanation as to why? dude called Chuang Chao responded 3 times in a row with a stock reply: "package was delivered" and kept sending me the tracking details.... sounded like an auto response. Their lack of meaningful response and solution has prevented me from launching my site to the public as everything as of now has to be done manually in terms of order syncing and tracking uploads. I guess that’s what you get for a free service!

Sports Illustrated Yoga

My orders are asking me to manually fill them all in? I thought Oberlo was an instant order linked to purchases on Shopify. Oberlo can you please fix this. My customers are going to be upset about this.

Colmenita

The support team doesnt answer the questions. I wrote them like 4 emails, but i dont have a reply. The support sucks!

Coltstudiostore Com

Not a fan... Use other fulfillment/product apps and they work much better. This one makes you change your Shopify settings and also many of the items are not in stock. Customer support takes forever too! I'm deleting.

Pwrplay Palace

Pay $30 a month and have not made one sale, not worth the cost and the support received was unacceptable.

Clickmidiastore

Se tivesse como dar 0 ou menos daria. Estou pagando 30 dolares por um app que não funciona bem. Antes até funcionava. hoje trava toda hora, faz pedido duplo e não preenche os campos de observação e telefone do cliente. Tenho 4 grupos de whatsapp e vou reportar isso a todos.

NÃO RECOMENDO e mudo a avaliação se ajeitaremmmm

Mitchobrien

WORST APP. OUT OF THE BLUE THIS APP WILL DELETE YOUR PRODUCTS. HAPPENED TO ME TWICE NOW I LOST OUT ON THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF SALES DUE TO THIS STUPID PROBLEM.

Cheack It

This app is the bloody worst one of my customers bought a watch and it took 2 months to ship. it also killed my store WORST APP EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uptown Ties

I currently pay for the middle subscription. It's only good to upload products to your store. Autofill works half of the time. I recommend finding another application. Items always out of sync (it's not from ali changing products). I requested to speak with someone on the phone and they denied me. Ali show items are in stock, however, Oberlo shows out of stock. This causes my store to lose money (while i'm running ads). They try to do the standard troubleshooting but its something with the add on. Never can get a clear answer on how this can be fixed.