Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Psigma Store

Oberlo does not show the better suppliers, if you search the same product in the Aliexpress you will find other suppliers more convenient and cheapest.

LinteQ

The worst platform of this type. The customer care takes days to answer (when they do), and their payment system doesn't work properly. I suggest to find other dropshipping platforms that really work.
Oh..and I would want to put my API Key from Aliexpress into the oberlo app, but guess what.. they don't let me do it.

cloud9extreme

The app is not working most of the time. It's awful it doesn't transfer orders correctly causing u to get bad reviews. Don't use this app.

Gifty Maniac

You guys, the ones who rated oberlo with 4 and 5 stars, all would change your opinion if I told you that AliExpress has an affiliate program where you'll receive a unique link to share with others but also an API Key that can be integrated into your site, and get back between 3-13% of the costs of your goods sold. So, basically, oberlo is benefiting from your hard work, and getting between 3-13% commissions from of EVERYTHING you spend on aliexpress. Yes, that is right! What did I try to do? I reached out to them and told them that I wanted to put my API Key (affiliate link, same thing) into the oberlo app and they just said:

"We would like to kindly inform you that Oberlo no longer provides integration services for this program. The decision is based on the fact that it generates a substantial amount of income, which is used to maintain and constantly improve Oberlo." Well, if they have paid plans they shouldn't argue this, because if they claim the app is for free, they shoudlnt be taking comissions from what you sell.

So basically, they say oberlo is for free up to 50 orders, but in the backend, they are taking away from you between 3-13% of what you spend on Aliexpress. So, just make the math, and if you spend let's imagine, 2k on aliexpress monthly, they are keeping up to 260$ for themselves!

So, I saw someone's post on reddit saying that they complained and they had exactly the same argue with oberlo and the same outcome as I did, nothing changed. What did those guys do? Well, they just started giving 1* star reviews on the oberlo app on the shopify app store, and a 15 mins later, oberlo wrote that guy that they would activate the option for activating the feature and get that money back from aliexpress.

So you guys now my reason for the 1 star review

Brokentoe Beachwear

HORRIBLE! Oberlo doesn't even help with bad product and you can't file a dispute for bad product because it's always having an issue. Also, instead of helping they just show you how to order more product.
Customer service doesn't care about bad problems they just want you to buy.

B Inspired Boutique

I am extremely disappointed on their decision to take away all the suppliers. This has always been my favorite app, now I am afraid I may have to let it go. Now all they show are Junk from China from Alliexpress, I refuse to put any JUNK items from China in my store. China items are bad quality and shipping takes over 30 days or more or sometimes items are never received. My store is USA based and everything is from USA only. This is truly a sad day and its heartbreaking because Oberlo was such a great app till now. Taking the suppliers away was a very bad decision. I am sure many merchants would agree. Now I had to drop a few stars..I am afraid due to this change they will lose a lot of loyal merchants. I truly wish they would reconsider. If they don't reconsider keeping their prior platform with the USA suppliers I will have no choice but to uninstall in July. And seeing these fake reviews of people justifying Aliexpress wont help and wont work. Everyone knows Aliexpress or any products from China is absolutely THE WORST! China are scam artists ripping USA consumers off of billions of dollars with bad products, lies, scams and poor service. I know 1st hand from experience because I got ripped off from China. Us USA merchants value our customers and our products. Oberlo made a vary bad business decision by doing away with good quality verified suppliers and will hurt their reputation unless they fix this and immediately.

UPDATE 5/5/19-As of today I have un-installed Oberlo, they have completely removed all current products USA suppliers and didnt even wait till July which would have meant orders would not have been processed. If they go back to the original platform and bring back quality USA suppliers then I will reconsider re-installing. Goodbye Oberlo. It's a sad loss.

Shop Exclusive US

This app was the maximum until the terms and conditions changed, you can not tell me which products I can import and which ones do not, so customers are lost, it's a shame I'll have to move to dropified.

Lucky Dippy Online Store

It keeps crashing. I have just opened a Shopify store and added Oberlo app. This is my first time starting out to dropship. I had temporary access and as I was going through the learning process for about 5 minutes, it decided to disappear. Is it possibly because Im starting off with the starter plan?

Yeembe

I don't think they truly understand what business they are in.

Oberlo is constantly coming up with new updates like their latest statistics feature and many other things, but surprisingly, nothing that actually makes the most impact for small businesses.

1. What is the main use of this app, to import products from aliexpress and fulfill correct? so why is it that all other apps like dropified allow you to fulfill multiple orders at once while in oberlo you still have to do this 1 by 1 manually. The most critical process is being overlooked.

2. Shopify added a new feature called location which allows you to set multiple shipping locations in your store. Awesome little featured for us store owners!! but wait, don't get too excited. While Oberlo is now part of shopify, yet again they are behind. Other apps we use like shipstation have updated their system to reflect the new location feature but oberlo has not. You get the same old response, it will be released soon but no estimated time.

3. As far as the oberlo verified suppliers, the price for most of those suppliers is higher than on Amazon, so what's the point?. Better to stick to Alie suppliers.

Again, I'm not asking for them to pull some new innovation, but to at least have the essential features businesses need. Other apps don't seem to be so sound deaf. The only reason we had stuck with oberlo was because after they joined shopify we tought things would for sure improve, but here we are. No clarity on when any of the key features will be released and many more stores using the alternatives.

If cost, time and efficiency is important for your business then I recommend you go with another app for the time being. Sure they don't have as much popularity as oberlo but they seem to have more understanding of our needs.

In the meantime, we are shipping most orders outside oberlo.

Will be happy to change my review once they improve.

Lojas Caribe

Call very bad, do not use the suppliers of the obelro. Little support, they do not send the product in the correct time, the oberlo can not solve anything.
The best thing is to use the same aliexpress providers because they do not fulfill anything of what they promise.