Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Brokentoe Beachwear

HORRIBLE! Oberlo doesn't even help with bad product and you can't file a dispute for bad product because it's always having an issue. Also, instead of helping they just show you how to order more product.
Customer service doesn't care about bad problems they just want you to buy.

B Inspired Boutique

I am extremely disappointed on their decision to take away all the suppliers. This has always been my favorite app, now I am afraid I may have to let it go. Now all they show are Junk from China from Alliexpress, I refuse to put any JUNK items from China in my store. China items are bad quality and shipping takes over 30 days or more or sometimes items are never received. My store is USA based and everything is from USA only. This is truly a sad day and its heartbreaking because Oberlo was such a great app till now. Taking the suppliers away was a very bad decision. I am sure many merchants would agree. Now I had to drop a few stars..I am afraid due to this change they will lose a lot of loyal merchants. I truly wish they would reconsider. If they don't reconsider keeping their prior platform with the USA suppliers I will have no choice but to uninstall in July. And seeing these fake reviews of people justifying Aliexpress wont help and wont work. Everyone knows Aliexpress or any products from China is absolutely THE WORST! China are scam artists ripping USA consumers off of billions of dollars with bad products, lies, scams and poor service. I know 1st hand from experience because I got ripped off from China. Us USA merchants value our customers and our products. Oberlo made a vary bad business decision by doing away with good quality verified suppliers and will hurt their reputation unless they fix this and immediately.

UPDATE 5/5/19-As of today I have un-installed Oberlo, they have completely removed all current products USA suppliers and didnt even wait till July which would have meant orders would not have been processed. If they go back to the original platform and bring back quality USA suppliers then I will reconsider re-installing. Goodbye Oberlo. It's a sad loss.

Shop Exclusive US

This app was the maximum until the terms and conditions changed, you can not tell me which products I can import and which ones do not, so customers are lost, it's a shame I'll have to move to dropified.

Lucky Dippy Online Store

It keeps crashing. I have just opened a Shopify store and added Oberlo app. This is my first time starting out to dropship. I had temporary access and as I was going through the learning process for about 5 minutes, it decided to disappear. Is it possibly because Im starting off with the starter plan?

Yeembe

I don't think they truly understand what business they are in.

Oberlo is constantly coming up with new updates like their latest statistics feature and many other things, but surprisingly, nothing that actually makes the most impact for small businesses.

1. What is the main use of this app, to import products from aliexpress and fulfill correct? so why is it that all other apps like dropified allow you to fulfill multiple orders at once while in oberlo you still have to do this 1 by 1 manually. The most critical process is being overlooked.

2. Shopify added a new feature called location which allows you to set multiple shipping locations in your store. Awesome little featured for us store owners!! but wait, don't get too excited. While Oberlo is now part of shopify, yet again they are behind. Other apps we use like shipstation have updated their system to reflect the new location feature but oberlo has not. You get the same old response, it will be released soon but no estimated time.

3. As far as the oberlo verified suppliers, the price for most of those suppliers is higher than on Amazon, so what's the point?. Better to stick to Alie suppliers.

Again, I'm not asking for them to pull some new innovation, but to at least have the essential features businesses need. Other apps don't seem to be so sound deaf. The only reason we had stuck with oberlo was because after they joined shopify we tought things would for sure improve, but here we are. No clarity on when any of the key features will be released and many more stores using the alternatives.

If cost, time and efficiency is important for your business then I recommend you go with another app for the time being. Sure they don't have as much popularity as oberlo but they seem to have more understanding of our needs.

In the meantime, we are shipping most orders outside oberlo.

Will be happy to change my review once they improve.

Lojas Caribe

Call very bad, do not use the suppliers of the obelro. Little support, they do not send the product in the correct time, the oberlo can not solve anything.
The best thing is to use the same aliexpress providers because they do not fulfill anything of what they promise.

EC Superstore

This is the most worthless app I have ever used. Nothing but a huge waste of time. Oberlo is full of bugs and should not be in the app market. They need to hire much better coders.

MammaMia Deals

This app is a shame. I had several issues with them (appart the 10 e-mails you will receive a day, even if you want to unsubscribe...):
1. They will never give you reports (except one which is totally useless)
2. They can refuse to add some aliexpress product, and this without any explication, just because they don't want to!!!!

Really disappointed with this app

Panda Yarns

If I wanted items from AliExpress, I'd order from Wish. Not interested in peddling cheap items. I wanted to be able to dropship items of my choice from my own suppliers and found this couldn't do that.

Imported Secrets

Such a horrible experience using this app. I tested out a few items from Orbelo in my newly launched shop and when customers ordered they didn't receive 2 of the 3 items and the one that came in looked NOTHING like the item described from the Verified seller. Such a horrible experience. Now they won't refund me, Shopify won't help get my money back and I've lost a customer because of such a bad experience. Never making this mistake again.