Oberlo

Oberlo

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Pretticute

not working well properly.
Can't control and update stock...

Soccerpanda

So far this app is costing me money. I have had all of my orders cancelled and had to refund my customers (and pay the paypal fees). The shipping takes forever and occassionally gets "lost". NOT working.

Enharmonics

app is not importing any of my sales and products that ive added. its still stuck at please import products or whatever but ive already made sales and have 12 products?? wtf and no one from support is getting back to me?

Sharperday

The price is too high. App is not worth the cost. So disappointed!

Iskybrasil

Need help! App is not importing shopify orders!

Chardea Express

I am the owner of the e-store an Shopify, and I have ordered products from Oberlo. which never arrived. After several attempts to reach a resolution with, i find myself $200 dollars in the red and ruining my grand opening of my store. I recommend anyone looking for a quality drop-shopping service to look elsewhere.

A very disappointed Customer

Risen Boutique

Was great at first, until I got my first order. Took 3-4 weeks for customer to receive their item. i had to refund the costumer as the quality of the product(clothing) was terrible and looked nothing like the photo. When I started a dispute on Oberlo, the seller said they didn't see anything wrong with the product and that they would do better in the future. No apologies, nothing. I lost money on my first two sales because of them. After that I deleted Oberlo and took the plunge into buying my own inventory.

Keep in mind the only products I added to my store were ones with great reviews.

Fence Daddy

Worst app ever. Wouldnt let me cancel. Charged me an additional month after the fact. Told me I had a credit but then they charged me.

Last Minute Solutions

doesn't work, cant search categories

Someglasses

Used and loved this app last year. I've come back to it this year, to start afresh, and they've totally ruined it. You can no longer use AliExpress without paying them for it, which was free and standard last year. DO NOT RECOMMEND anymore.