Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

PricklyCactus Boutique

I love how Oberlo workd just dont like Aliexpress shipping times ....we are in this generation were they want the product fast ! 14 days tops....sorry im deleting the app cause i need something trust worth and durable

July 8, 2019

Hi there. Thank you so much for leaving this feedback for us. I’m sorry to hear that this was your experience with AliExpress. Many people don’t know this but you can find great products on AliExpress that ship from locations other than China. If you’re targeting customers in the USA, you can find products that ship from the USA and will use USPS shipping that has an average of 6 - 12 days. AliExpress does not only have this for the USA, but other countries also.

Check out this great help doc that will show you how to find those products (https://bit.ly/2NhmEWI). If you need any help with this just let us know. - Kitana

RojoCoral

I tried OBERLO. It has a seamless amazing powerful outstanding integration.
But I am totally dissatisfied….
I have added a product from "AliExpress" to my Shopify store. I got my first order. I was shocked to discover that AliExpress has used my information from my Shopify order and sent a marketing email to my customer asking him to join AliExpress to be able to track his shipment.

This is not helping me to grow as a drop shipping client. In fact, my shopify store was used as a bridge to reach to my customer and telling him indirectly that "AliExpress" IS THE PROVIDER FOR THE PRODUCT.

What a behavior that has broken my trust in using OBERLO as a drop shipping tool to be linked to my Shopify account. unfortunately, there are no negative stars to rate the application and show my dissatisfaction, and that is why I have chosen one star to rate it. Otherwise, I will use 10 negative stars to rate OBERLO.

July 8, 2019

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I’m sorry to hear you had that experience with the Oberlo app. This is not the experience we want our merchants to go through. When you get an order in your store and you use the Oberlo Chrome Extension to place the orders you want to make sure you’re logged into your AliExpress account. By logging into your AliExpress account your own email will be the one used in the checkout process and not your customers. This will make sure the AliExpress supplier will have no contact information for your customer and the automated tracking email will not be sent to them from AliExpress.

Again, I’m sorry to hear you experienced this. If you have any other concerns you want to share with us please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support so we can help you with addressing them, and getting your account set up. -Kitana

Shopperino

Hey there, im having a really hard time
trying to import a product. It's not working at all, even from other big sellers who sell the same product. I really don't wanna go for a seller on Oberlo who only sold this product 200x in the last 6 months. The sellers from aliexpress which i want to import the product from got like 500 orders a day!

June 20, 2019

Hi there! Sorry to hear you had some challenges importing products to your store. There could be a variety of reasons why that may have occurred and I encourage you to reach out to our support lines so we can take a closer look at what might be happening. It's likely something to do with setting up the Oberlo Chrome Extension properly. So that you are aware, all suppliers on Oberlo will be removed indefinitely as of July 15th. This means that you will only source products from AliExpress thereafter. As long as the product you are trying to import isn't flagged for trademark infringement and doesn't violate our terms of use, then you should be able to sell it. We'd love to help you get that product imported to your store and sincerely hope you reach out to us so we can work through this hiccup with you! All the best with our online business.

DnD T-Shirt

Hi, I just linked to Shopify. Heard group things about the app. Am really excited to use it in my online story. But whenever I load it all I get is a white screen. What is the problem?

June 10, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for your review and talk about unlucky timing! We're really sorry to hear that you were seeing a white screen at the time of your download. Intermittently and over the last 24-48 hours, there was a minor bug that had created some issues with the dashboard. The issue has since been resolved and we certainly hope you give us another chance! The Oberlo app is really easy to use and connects you to millions of products in just a few clicks, so please check it out and explore. We're happy to have had you join and look forward to working with you in the future.

temops

Oberlo verified supplier missed the shipping time, tried to contact Oberlo but no response & now I'm having tons of refund request!

June 4, 2019

Hello there, thank you for your review. I apologize on behalf of the Oberlo supplier as I know how vital it is to get your products shipped to your customers as soon as possible. Please email our support team at hello@oberlo.com so they can have a closer look and follow up directly with the supplier for you. Thank you again for the review and your patience in this matter. -Anna

Vast Fashion Squares

I use this app, there is no customer service what so ever, after complaint to Shopify came to find out its Shopify product.

June 4, 2019

Hi there, thank you taking the time to leave us a review. I'm extremely sorry to hear you were not able to reach our support. We do have a support team and you can contact them with any question or concern at hello@oberlo.com. If you're still having any difficulties, feel free to DM us on Facebook on Twitter. Looking forward to hearing from you! -Anna

Shopit Store

Oberlo Ending but still advertising. WHY?
Reviewed.
Pulled your suppliers and we feel double crossed. You are unreliable and this leaves us with little faith of the whole concept of dropshipping. Having to delete all my products now since it will be ridiculously time consuming trying to find substitute suppliers. I wasted hours days weeks starting my store and you totally pulled the rug out from under me. Leaves me to question shopify too. Waste of my precious time effort and money. Thanks for nothing OBERLO and shopify.

Untold Time

Ive been using this app for a year. Ive ordered over 5000 times. Ill tell you and save you a bunch of time and terrible customer service. DONT USE THIS APP.

April 23, 2019

Hi there, Paco here from Oberlo. I'm really sorry to hear you've had a less than satisfactory customer service experience with us. We work very hard to ensure our merchants get the best service possible, but evidently, sometimes we miss the mark. It sounds like you've had great success selling items on the platform, and it's regrettable that we haven't been able to keep you pleased as a merchant. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for your review -- it's what helps us improve.

Hubbart’s Deal Hub

Got rid of oberlo suppliers I absolutely will not replace these products with aliexpress suppliers. Time to find a new free app or US suppliers that don’t charge rediculous prices

April 28, 2019

I’m sorry to hear your feedback on the removal of Oberlo suppliers. While it may come as a shock, I assure you that is was a well-thought out decision with our merchant’s success top-of-mind.

When Oberlo was started, it was intended only to be used with Aliexpress. There were and continue to be countless merchants who succeeded with these suppliers. I would suggest checking out this help document (http://bit.ly/2S0duv2) that outlines how to find reliable sellers on Aliexpress. If you need any help finding replacement products, please reach out to us at hello@oberlo.com. Thank you again for taking the time to leave a review, it will go a long way in helping us improve our product. -Anna

MyModality

Oberlo has FAILED massively as a Shopify App. Do NOT use them as they have no consideration for those merchants using their service. Oberlo used to provide access to various suppliers that they had "verified". This allowed merchants to find suppliers in the USA as well as those providing quality products & services with very fast shipping. HOWEVER, Oberlo now ONLY uses AliExpress (which is mostly junk trinkets with ridiculously slow shipping & unresponsive suppliers). Therefore, merchants who used trusted suppliers through Oberlo no longer can & as a result Oberlo's actions will put merchants out of business. It's quite clear that Oberlo did not take it into consideration the tremendous adverse impact this "decision" will have to those merchants using its services utilizing Oberlo Suppliers or Verified Suppliers. When I contacted their support team all they could say is "we apologize for the inconvenience". This is beyond "inconvenience". Very disappointed is an understatement. BE WARNED - DO NOT ENTRUST YOUR BUSINESS IN THE HANDS OF OBERLO OR YOU WILL BE SCREWED!

April 28, 2019

Hello there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I’m extremely sorry about the removal of Oberlo suppliers. While it may not feel like it, this decision was made with our merchant’s success in mind.

Aliexpress has thousands of suppliers and hundreds of thousands of products. While there may be products and suppliers that don’t meet your standard, there are many that might. Many Oberlo suppliers are also on Aliexpress. Additionally, you can use the Aliexpress filter to see products that ship from United States warehouses (just like with Oberlo suppliers).

If you need any help finding reliable suppliers or products, I would suggest checking out this help document (http://bit.ly/2S0duv2) that outlines exactly what to look for. I understand this may not be the solution you’d prefer, but I hope it’s an option. I’ll be sure to pass your feedback along to our team so they can see that this change is not simply an inconvenience, and has affected our merchants far beyond that. -Anna