Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

61 - 70 of 1981 reviews

Reef15645201

I love this app. Your app is the only app that work out of all the apps i tried all are scams. You make it easy for me to find the sellers so i can complete my order. I do love your site. 100 ****** compared to the rest of the apps.

Be Violet

truly awesome! i recommend it with my eyes closed!
didn't have to use the support yet, so can't talk about it, but the rest is pretty awesome.

Koolimi

Flawless! The customer service responses fast and gives back helpful feedback to your questions and needs!

Gears and Grinds Coffee

I rarely write reviews. If you are reading this review, it is in 2 parts. First part making money. Can you make money using Oberlo. The answer is absolutely yes! I make money daily selling Ali-Express products using the Oberlo app. However, the real answer is Oberlo is simply a platform. Making money requires a lot of time sourcing the right product, right supplier and proper marketing. Which also means it does take a lot of time product testing, writing and rewriting product descriptions, and it does cost you money to get started. If you get the correct mix of those things you will make money. The ease of importing to the app after sourcing and importing products in my opinion is fantastic. Being able to track the entire sales flow for my customers is great! Lastly, I think the upfront training and additional email training - if you subscribe is well worth it.

Here is the second part. I write this part for the beginner. If you are starting an online drop-shipping business Oberlo is a great starting point. There is still a bit of a learning curve even after the tutorials. A really helpful tip - use google chrome with the Oberlo extension. It's a life saver. You can cruise Ali-express and directly import your products into The Oberlo Extension which then imports into your Oberlo store App. From the Oberlo store app you can write your descriptions and export it into your shopify store. No need to copy and paste URL's into the app from Ali-Express. Also, It will automatically import your customers information into Aliexpress, no need to type in their information. Once the order has been shipped you can export all of the details from chrome into Oberlo in shopify. It makes for a very fluid semi automated experience. I hope if you are reading this review it helps you make an informed decision. I played with the Oberlo app for quite a while until I decided to start using it. I wish I would have started using it months ago.

DealsAMust

This is an Amazing APP. Thank you, Shopify for making things easier for newbies to source and sell products.

Izivie

Classic app, a must have for a business, good products, good suppliers, and good client support. What else ?

Pour une vie plus douce

hello, we use this app for a long time . we like this app ! a great way to succeed ! so easy to use ! great.

DublinFlowerFarm

Product selection is remarkable. I was able to find every product needed for our customers with ease.

Fluffik

They have excellent customer service! I have had some questions and they have helped me solve them fast.

ClasseAshop

muito útil para o trabalho, pretendo mudar para o plano pró assim que possível, por enquanto está atendendo meus objetivos.