Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Mitchobrien

WORST APP. OUT OF THE BLUE THIS APP WILL DELETE YOUR PRODUCTS. HAPPENED TO ME TWICE NOW I LOST OUT ON THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF SALES DUE TO THIS STUPID PROBLEM.

Cheack It

This app is the bloody worst one of my customers bought a watch and it took 2 months to ship. it also killed my store WORST APP EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uptown Ties

I currently pay for the middle subscription. It's only good to upload products to your store. Autofill works half of the time. I recommend finding another application. Items always out of sync (it's not from ali changing products). I requested to speak with someone on the phone and they denied me. Ali show items are in stock, however, Oberlo shows out of stock. This causes my store to lose money (while i'm running ads). They try to do the standard troubleshooting but its something with the add on. Never can get a clear answer on how this can be fixed.

Pretticute

not working well properly.
Can't control and update stock...

Soccerpanda

So far this app is costing me money. I have had all of my orders cancelled and had to refund my customers (and pay the paypal fees). The shipping takes forever and occassionally gets "lost". NOT working.

Enharmonics

app is not importing any of my sales and products that ive added. its still stuck at please import products or whatever but ive already made sales and have 12 products?? wtf and no one from support is getting back to me?

Sharperday

The price is too high. App is not worth the cost. So disappointed!

Iskybrasil

Need help! App is not importing shopify orders!

Chardea Express

I am the owner of the e-store an Shopify, and I have ordered products from Oberlo. which never arrived. After several attempts to reach a resolution with, i find myself $200 dollars in the red and ruining my grand opening of my store. I recommend anyone looking for a quality drop-shopping service to look elsewhere.

A very disappointed Customer

Risen Boutique

Was great at first, until I got my first order. Took 3-4 weeks for customer to receive their item. i had to refund the costumer as the quality of the product(clothing) was terrible and looked nothing like the photo. When I started a dispute on Oberlo, the seller said they didn't see anything wrong with the product and that they would do better in the future. No apologies, nothing. I lost money on my first two sales because of them. After that I deleted Oberlo and took the plunge into buying my own inventory.

Keep in mind the only products I added to my store were ones with great reviews.