Oberlo

Oberlo

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Elizabeth Ray

This app doesn't work properly. I only have a trial period through Shopify and I have wasted most of it trying to get this app to put items on my list to import to my store. My app looks nothing like the one they show you when they show you how to load merchandise and I sent a message about it 11 hours ago and still no response. The customer service sucks. I guess I will need to cancel Shopify before now, So I don't get charged for this apps terrible customer service. This makes me wonder what type of customer service they would provide to my customers if I were selling any of their products.

Teresastore

Even I selected the FREE plan.. You charged 3 x $29 this month.

Dnsimplelife

I was very disappointed! Oberlo forces you to go Pro (79/month) to use the Aliexpress affiliate program..
Would have given it a 5 star rating until I found out that they forces you to go Pro (79/month) to use my own affiliate link.. :(

No Fixed Abode

I wish there was a minus for this, but there isn't so I will have to give it a 1. STAY well away for this platform it is FULL of scammers. Utterly full, Oberlo support the scammers and will rip you off too!

I have had a major issue with a supplier, he lied about the date he sent an item, he sent a notification to the customer, (thought the integrated platform) 10 days before he actually sent it. Then it got held up in the xmas rush, and the customer never got their xmas present they ordered. To make matters worse, when we connected him he said oh just wait a few more weeks.

I refunded the customer. As the tracking showed it had been sitting at the airport for weeks. I contacted Oberlo, they said 'oh yes it has not been delivered, yes you are entitled to a refund.' Yeah right! Weeks later, they said on no, we are not giving you a refund, as 6 weeks later its now delivered. Utter rubbish!!!

Yeah so its perfectly fine for a customer to wait 6/7 weeks in there eyes. This platform will do damage to your business and customers. I warn you stay away, its not worth it.
I have to keep the app to keep writing to get a refund.

Milante Beauty

Stay away from this app at all cost. They connect you to scam artists on AliExpress who provide knockoffs of brand names. Not being familiar with these brands I stupidly trusted these vendors. They ruined my company reputation that I spent 3 years to build. I have been harassed for days being called every name in the book and accused of stealing other brands products as my own. When I contacted them about it they had no remorse and just forwarded me some links to stupid articles.

Leonae

stay away from oberlo!!!!!! bRO ALL THIS IS FAKE. lOOK UP WERE SHOPIFY PROFITS. NOT FROM SALES. FROM YOUTUBES AND WHOEVER EXITING PPL WITH GET RICH QUICK BS LIKE THATS PLASTERED ALKL OVER DUMB SHOPIFY. oBERLO IS VERY ANNOYING. ITS BUILT TO EASIL;Y TAKE MONEY BUT TO CANCEL AND ORDER HAVE YOU MONEY REFUNDED PROPERLY.. WELL ITS BEEN 4 DAYS FOR ME AND I HAVENT GOT MY MONEY BACK. I CANCELLED MYT ORDER. INSTEAD I GOT A MESSAGE ASKING ABOUT MY ORDER... THE ORDER IS CANCELED I CANCELLED IT. BUT THEY STILL HAVE MY CARD INFO AND BILL ME???

The Awe Element

Oberlo forces you to go Pro (79/month) to use the Aliexpress affliate program because they want to pocket that cashback. don't think that's fair. we are already paying at least $29/month if our store is making over 50 sales a month.

Feline Love

So after getting an order my customer decided that the size was wrong for a certain product they ordered so they wanted refund. I refunded this order and this was all within a couple hours. I then asked for a refund through oberlo, to get a message from there support team telling me since the supplier is over seas they cannot refund my product and its already sent out. Really? Within a few hours im sure, so now im out the money and the customer will get a free shirt thanks oberlo much appreciated now i see how hard it will actually be to deal with a middle man.

Stergiou

Very late responses from the customer support. Almost always not online. They respond after you have solved the problem alone or you have lost the client.

Kawaiiinternational

Any app linked too Aliexpress SUCKS! My customers for the most part had to wait almost 30 days for them to receive any item.