Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

71 - 80 of 1981 reviews

Simple Southern Way

This app is a classic drop shipping starting point. Easy to identify products for integration, easy to edit details as well. Now, I wish it kept initial cost data where after importing I could more easily determine my product cost profiles, but it is a small issue at present.

TheBestEarbud.com

Awesome, You can easily Import Products from AliExpress and Manage Them. Excellent! thanks for your work. thank your very much

Leah

Awesome app!
I love using this app.
It has a lot of opportunities.

I'd love to keep using it for my business.

MyDrinkMate

Amazing App! Helped me a lot but if they can provide an option hot products then it'll be a 6 star app

swaguh

Great app easy import to my shopify store. So many different niches to choose from. Great app for getting started with dropshipping. Not complicated and user friendly.

J Charging Case

Oberlo lets me start my own business and sell almost anything! It makes me so happy. They also very nice when I ask fo help (。◕‿◕。)

12x12 Cardstock Shop

Sorting through and communicating with potential suppliers is daunting. Oberlo helped us to be much more efficient with our time. We have found the app intuitive to use. Syncing has been pretty straight forward. Verified suppliers are a must for us. We also appreciate the massive amount of resource and tutorial information available from Oberlo.

DeliaWatches

Insane app! Makes dropshipping possible for the normal entrepreneur. I really love this app. I don't even have to explain it. It is a must-have and everyone knows it. I love Oberlo! It makes so much possible! Thanks a lot, Devs! Highly recommended! Most important app in all of my stores.

Shoppiero

Oberlo is the one of the best app that is being help to us. Thanks a lot for being such a great app Oberlo.. Thanks!!!

KICKI´S SHOP

A very good app that is useful for drop shipping products of various kinds. It is important to use good suppliers who deliver what customers order quickly.