Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Iskybrasil

Need help! App is not importing shopify orders!

Chardea Express

I am the owner of the e-store an Shopify, and I have ordered products from Oberlo. which never arrived. After several attempts to reach a resolution with, i find myself $200 dollars in the red and ruining my grand opening of my store. I recommend anyone looking for a quality drop-shopping service to look elsewhere.

A very disappointed Customer

Risen Boutique

Was great at first, until I got my first order. Took 3-4 weeks for customer to receive their item. i had to refund the costumer as the quality of the product(clothing) was terrible and looked nothing like the photo. When I started a dispute on Oberlo, the seller said they didn't see anything wrong with the product and that they would do better in the future. No apologies, nothing. I lost money on my first two sales because of them. After that I deleted Oberlo and took the plunge into buying my own inventory.

Keep in mind the only products I added to my store were ones with great reviews.

Fence Daddy

Worst app ever. Wouldnt let me cancel. Charged me an additional month after the fact. Told me I had a credit but then they charged me.

Last Minute Solutions

doesn't work, cant search categories

Someglasses

Used and loved this app last year. I've come back to it this year, to start afresh, and they've totally ruined it. You can no longer use AliExpress without paying them for it, which was free and standard last year. DO NOT RECOMMEND anymore.

Elizabeth Ray

This app doesn't work properly. I only have a trial period through Shopify and I have wasted most of it trying to get this app to put items on my list to import to my store. My app looks nothing like the one they show you when they show you how to load merchandise and I sent a message about it 11 hours ago and still no response. The customer service sucks. I guess I will need to cancel Shopify before now, So I don't get charged for this apps terrible customer service. This makes me wonder what type of customer service they would provide to my customers if I were selling any of their products.

Teresastore

Even I selected the FREE plan.. You charged 3 x $29 this month.

Dnsimplelife

I was very disappointed! Oberlo forces you to go Pro (79/month) to use the Aliexpress affiliate program..
Would have given it a 5 star rating until I found out that they forces you to go Pro (79/month) to use my own affiliate link.. :(

No Fixed Abode

I wish there was a minus for this, but there isn't so I will have to give it a 1. STAY well away for this platform it is FULL of scammers. Utterly full, Oberlo support the scammers and will rip you off too!

I have had a major issue with a supplier, he lied about the date he sent an item, he sent a notification to the customer, (thought the integrated platform) 10 days before he actually sent it. Then it got held up in the xmas rush, and the customer never got their xmas present they ordered. To make matters worse, when we connected him he said oh just wait a few more weeks.

I refunded the customer. As the tracking showed it had been sitting at the airport for weeks. I contacted Oberlo, they said 'oh yes it has not been delivered, yes you are entitled to a refund.' Yeah right! Weeks later, they said on no, we are not giving you a refund, as 6 weeks later its now delivered. Utter rubbish!!!

Yeah so its perfectly fine for a customer to wait 6/7 weeks in there eyes. This platform will do damage to your business and customers. I warn you stay away, its not worth it.
I have to keep the app to keep writing to get a refund.