Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Capitainedog

c'est un outil d'une grande aide, et facile à utiliser

Sorbravo

Very helpful so far! Don't know what I'd do without it. The only thing I would suggest as an improvement is faster response times from your customer support :) but other than that, great app would definitely recommend :D

Kobra Hearts

Very new to this. However, I must say, so far so good. :)

Pimpmyshop

Just amazing tool
Can't see too use a translated version of oberlo in french

Lumbershades

Amazing app, importing products cant be any easier!!!!

Dlg Mom Essentials

Great app! Great app! Great app! Great app! Great app! Great app! Great app! Great app! Great app! Great app! Great app! Great app! Great app! Great app!

Dropbuyoz

This is actually a great app, but there are a few issues that I was not aware of until I stumbled acrossed it. The biggest issue is that my store is in Australia, which means I run off of AUD prices. I wanted to set the prices so that i would make 7 dollars off each item, and figured oberlo could handle it. I was wrong. I did not find this out until I did a test order and found that the product I had tested was only going to net me 2 dollars.

I had to go though and manually change EVERYTHING I have over 109 items currently with a LOT of varations. Not hard to change it but had I not run this test I would have actually lost money on more than HALF of items I have up already.

Other than that I honestly really like this app it makes dropshipping SOO easy just this one little bump so can't complain really, though the tech support does take a little time to get a hold of someone, agian minor issue as I have only come into two problems, one which they helped me sort out really quick the currancy exchange thing not so much!

I will and have recommanded this app to everyone that I know because its a damn good app!

Turtle Leaf

So far the experience using the app has been great! It is well integrated with both Shopify and AliExpress. In addition, the articles and blog are very useful. One improvement would be to add the shipping weight of each product automatically from Ali. It is found in the product details and should be easily extracted when importing products to Shopify. Thanks!

Ecommereglobalgroup Net

Frankly I have a college degree from a prestigious university in the United States including other courses in law, but I must tell you although I have not tested Oberlo's Drop Shipping App which I am getting into now, the way he breaks down Drop Shipping information inspire me immensely and has given me hope of success in my eCommerce business endeavor. I will be the first to blow horn to other ecommerce guys to try out Oberlo after my first sale. He is indeed a true businessman with style.

Jaisaleela

Takes a little bit of effort to understand the various steps, but fairly easy after that. Great way to add complementary products to my tapestries and bedding store www.saleela.com. Would definitely recommend it to a friend.