Oberlo

Oberlo

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Extra Luco

Très déçus pour débuter dans le dropshipping de mon coté aucune commande ne s'affichais sur l'applis oberlo même une étoile n'est pas mériter

House of Desires

It's 2019 and you still don't have decent suppliers for anywhere other than CHINA. No one wants to wait 2-6 weeks for delivery.

Also it seems to me the suppliers on there are just other dropshippers offering the same products as suppliers, just massively marked up.

Your choice whether to use them or not. I don't write reviews unless I feel they need to be written, so take it seriously.

Ah Ha!

Half of the items customers ordered never arrived. Most I never received a refund for - so you will spend money to tick off your customers. Customers who never receive the item they ordered do not buy from you again. The order on demand concept seems ideal, but there is no way to hold anyone accountable or a way to review the vendor you are ordering from to ensure you will actually receive your items! Find another way to work your business.

scanvas

Check out the new ali express drop shipping which is FREE... I like there UI better and don't have a single complain because I can import thousands and thousands of items for FREE.. this app is a highway robbery and I don't like the fact there preferred dealers are selling the same items on Aliexpress with free epacket shipping and here we have to pay 2-3 dollars... good way to mark up your prices

Bulldog Ink

This app doesn't seem to work. When I search a keyword, such as "soccer" it shows that there are 47,000 products available, but nothing shows up for me to view or import. When I try to click through categories nothing shows up other than to say how many products are available.

After reading other reviews with the many other issues with quality and shipping I figured its better to delete the app since it doesn't seem to work anyway.

I Love DIY Art

imported products from oberlo... and fulfill orders from other suppliers - external suppliers. now they are not allowing to mark the orders fulfilled from shopify orders. Forcing us to pay for the subscription. going to remove the app to fulfill my orders.

WatchandClockParts.com

chat support seems to be non existent for such a large business ...............................................\

Astral-Up

When Oberlo imports the information of the request, the data of the field "address 2" is merged, with the data of the field "company"... and we have to manually correct each of the requests ... I asked the support and they said that they are tests and that the solution was for me to delete the data of the company field ... absurd ... where is the automation of the service?

Workout Ready

Do not use this app to dropship products. First, the suppliers hardly ever provide tracking numbers, and the shipping takes forever or your customers may not receive their products at all. I have customers that placed orders before Christmas and they still have not received products. Horrible Horrible service.

Hndproductstnt

First time trying dropshipping for Hndproductstnt and I think this is one of the worse mistakes we've made till date. We were burned by American Dropship. It promised delivery in 8-18 days and products were expected by the 14th, 16th etc and haven't arrived yet. When I track them they say they are still in Germany. When I contacted American Dropship's support, they just said its technical issues, which is completely unacceptable and now they aren't replying. We have a policy that you get a refund if the product isnt delivered in the estimate time, so we're in a pretty bad situation. Useful app but the verified suppliers aren't very reliable. They have put a dent in our reputation surely. DO NOT USE.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11