Oberlo

Oberlo

by Oberlo

Find products to sell on Shopify

The Savvy Shopper

The products ALL come from China. This means there is no real time frame when the customer will receive their package. That is NOT acceptable. I do not care what anyone says about this Company, your inconsistency is poor business ethics and you should be ashamed of yourself. I have found reputable suppliers in the US that provide free and low cost shipping with quality products and better business ethics. I wish I could give you negative star rating because that is about all you are worth. Lesson learned!

luckypeach.co

The issue that I have with your app is that it changes the Shopify interface, forcing the user to enter tracking numbers through Oberlo. However, as soon as Oberlo perceives those 50 orders in a month regardless of whether or not the user actually uses Oberlo to enter tracking numbers for those 50 orders, or even used Oberlo for anything regarding those orders, it immediately blocks the user from entering any more tracking numbers though the Shopify interface unless they pay you the $29.90. Literally a scam. Do not waste your time or money on this app, there are apps that will do the exact same thing for free and won't try to SCAM you.

Note: The app creators also reached out to me, challenging my review and saying that they're clear about their business model. What they aren't clear about is that their business model depends on convincing you, the user, to pay them additional money for things that you can already do before you even install their app.

Kwaze-vision LLC

This app is utterly disgusting. It is one giant confusing mess. They do not fulfill, nothing is automatic, you save your card but you still need to input it and then aliexpress what ever that is, is just useless, everything bounces around, screens and things are popping up and closing and doing god knows what. Their support is okay and my first customer from oberlo, I had to refund.

Great Guitar Gifts

This app sucks. It is not capable of importing your existing products, unless you do it one by one. It is only good for adding new products to your store. There are other similar apps out there that can sync your whole store in 1 click, I would suggest to use any of them, as this one is useless.

Psigma Store

Oberlo does not show the better suppliers, if you search the same product in the Aliexpress you will find other suppliers more convenient and cheapest.

LinteQ

The worst platform of this type. The customer care takes days to answer (when they do), and their payment system doesn't work properly. I suggest to find other dropshipping platforms that really work. Oh..and I would want to put my API Key from Aliexpress into the oberlo app, but guess what.. they don't let me do it.

cloud9extreme

The app is not working most of the time. It's awful it doesn't transfer orders correctly causing u to get bad reviews. Don't use this app.

Gifty Maniac

You guys, the ones who rated oberlo with 4 and 5 stars, all would change your opinion if I told you that AliExpress has an affiliate program where you'll receive a unique link to share with others but also an API Key that can be integrated into your site, and get back between 3-13% of the costs of your goods sold. So, basically, oberlo is benefiting from your hard work, and getting between 3-13% commissions from of EVERYTHING you spend on aliexpress. Yes, that is right! What did I try to do? I reached out to them and told them that I wanted to put my API Key (affiliate link, same thing) into the oberlo app and they just said:

"We would like to kindly inform you that Oberlo no longer provides integration services for this program. The decision is based on the fact that it generates a substantial amount of income, which is used to maintain and constantly improve Oberlo." Well, if they have paid plans they shouldn't argue this, because if they claim the app is for free, they shoudlnt be taking comissions from what you sell.

So basically, they say oberlo is for free up to 50 orders, but in the backend, they are taking away from you between 3-13% of what you spend on Aliexpress. So, just make the math, and if you spend let's imagine, 2k on aliexpress monthly, they are keeping up to 260$ for themselves!

So, I saw someone's post on reddit saying that they complained and they had exactly the same argue with oberlo and the same outcome as I did, nothing changed. What did those guys do? Well, they just started giving 1* star reviews on the oberlo app on the shopify app store, and a 15 mins later, oberlo wrote that guy that they would activate the option for activating the feature and get that money back from aliexpress.

So you guys now my reason for the 1 star review

Brokentoe Beachwear

HORRIBLE! Oberlo doesn't even help with bad product and you can't file a dispute for bad product because it's always having an issue. Also, instead of helping they just show you how to order more product. Customer service doesn't care about bad problems they just want you to buy.

Shop Exclusive US

This app was the maximum until the terms and conditions changed, you can not tell me which products I can import and which ones do not, so customers are lost, it's a shame I'll have to move to dropified.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10