Oberlo

Oberlo

by Oberlo

Find products to sell on Shopify

Yeembe

I don't think they truly understand what business they are in.

Oberlo is constantly coming up with new updates like their latest statistics feature and many other things, but surprisingly, nothing that actually makes the most impact for small businesses.

1. What is the main use of this app, to import products from aliexpress and fulfill correct? so why is it that all other apps like dropified allow you to fulfill multiple orders at once while in oberlo you still have to do this 1 by 1 manually. The most critical process is being overlooked.

2. Shopify added a new feature called location which allows you to set multiple shipping locations in your store. Awesome little featured for us store owners!! but wait, don't get too excited. While Oberlo is now part of shopify, yet again they are behind. Other apps we use like shipstation have updated their system to reflect the new location feature but oberlo has not. You get the same old response, it will be released soon but no estimated time.

3. As far as the oberlo verified suppliers, the price for most of those suppliers is higher than on Amazon, so what's the point?. Better to stick to Alie suppliers.

Again, I'm not asking for them to pull some new innovation, but to at least have the essential features businesses need. Other apps don't seem to be so sound deaf. The only reason we had stuck with oberlo was because after they joined shopify we tought things would for sure improve, but here we are. No clarity on when any of the key features will be released and many more stores using the alternatives.

If cost, time and efficiency is important for your business then I recommend you go with another app for the time being. Sure they don't have as much popularity as oberlo but they seem to have more understanding of our needs.

In the meantime, we are shipping most orders outside oberlo.

Will be happy to change my review once they improve.

Lojas Caribe

Call very bad, do not use the suppliers of the obelro. Little support, they do not send the product in the correct time, the oberlo can not solve anything. The best thing is to use the same aliexpress providers because they do not fulfill anything of what they promise.

EC Superstore

This is the most worthless app I have ever used. Nothing but a huge waste of time. Oberlo is full of bugs and should not be in the app market. They need to hire much better coders.

Kupora

Great app but the way the Comparison Pricing is setup is illegal. I have spoken to the founder and it seems he can't provide a fix to this an dis now failing to respond to my emails.

AliExpress prices change all the time, sometimes on a weekly basis. Unfortunately the Comparison Price (which is the Original Price) is linked with the sale price. Therefore, each time the sale price moves, the original price moves as well. Oberlo seem to just not understand that this is completely wrong. I just can't comprehend how short sighted the founder is in fixing this issue. 6 months later and still no fix.

MammaMia Deals

This app is a shame. I had several issues with them (appart the 10 e-mails you will receive a day, even if you want to unsubscribe...): 1. They will never give you reports (except one which is totally useless) 2. They can refuse to add some aliexpress product, and this without any explication, just because they don't want to!!!!

Really disappointed with this app

Panda Yarns

If I wanted items from AliExpress, I'd order from Wish. Not interested in peddling cheap items. I wanted to be able to dropship items of my choice from my own suppliers and found this couldn't do that.

Imported Secrets

Such a horrible experience using this app. I tested out a few items from Orbelo in my newly launched shop and when customers ordered they didn't receive 2 of the 3 items and the one that came in looked NOTHING like the item described from the Verified seller. Such a horrible experience. Now they won't refund me, Shopify won't help get my money back and I've lost a customer because of such a bad experience. Never making this mistake again.

Bazzar2you

If I could a half star....Have had problems from day one with orders from Ali Express not syncing with Oberlo...solution recommended; "please read the instructions and watch the videos" which I did several times ...also, the tracking links were all broken and even after 3 request for explanation as to why? dude called Chuang Chao responded 3 times in a row with a stock reply: "package was delivered" and kept sending me the tracking details.... sounded like an auto response. Their lack of meaningful response and solution has prevented me from launching my site to the public as everything as of now has to be done manually in terms of order syncing and tracking uploads. I guess that’s what you get for a free service!

Sports Illustrated Yoga

My orders are asking me to manually fill them all in? I thought Oberlo was an instant order linked to purchases on Shopify. Oberlo can you please fix this. My customers are going to be upset about this.

Colmenita

The support team doesnt answer the questions. I wrote them like 4 emails, but i dont have a reply. The support sucks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8