Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

little tee london

on my app its saying shipping methods not available and i dont know why ?am very disapointed as it is

Kupora

I though I would Oberlo another go and I can see Shopify have removed my 1 star rating from before. Well done Shopify on deleting 1 star ratings.

Your compare at price formula is still illegal. Because when the item in AliExpress is not on sale, the sell price will never equal the compared price. I suggest you go to a retail store and see how pricing works.

Your pricing formulae do not take into consider any delivery costs offered by AliExpress. One item could have a delivery cost of $20 and another $0. So the $20 would put me out of pocket. This was mentioned to Oberlo I think 2 years ago. You still have not done anything about it.

Toys Jungle

I wouldn't recommend this app for anyone the shipping takes forever and you cant track your packages. If you enjoy giving refunds then this the app for you. If you don't like giving refunds then stay away from this app. Customers are unhappy waiting so long. I can't tell them where is the package( tracking is a joke) and when it will be delivered. I paid for shipping 16-26 days and it is over a month and wasn't delivered yet. I can't say if it is in China or Canada , Last tracking updates where two days after the package was shipped and no more tracking. Customers already asking me where is the package and I was told that they will report me to the bureau for fraud. Oberlo app is working good but making business with aliexpress is not the way Oberlo is telling you.

Organixx Goddess

This app is nothing but Alie Express and Alie Express is BADD !!! My customers are livid about the shipping times I dont think these orders are coming from USA even when you click on ships from USA!!! YALL NEED TO GET IT TOGETHER ON HERE I FEEL LIKE IM BEING SCAM OUT OF MY MONTHLY $30 A MONTH !! PLEASE DO BETTER SHOPIFY

Nifty Kitchen Goods

This would be a fine app if it had the ability to connect with different drop shipping suppliers other than Ali Express in China. The functionality of the app is okay. However, with this limitation of dealing with China's suppliers/products, Oberlo is the perfect vehicle to set the beginning drop shipper up for failure. Remember, Oberlo exists to sell you on Shopify. As long as they can seemingly make it easy, it's likely that you'll buy into the monthly subscription. The Oberlo 101 course (which is not appropriately updated with the current Facebook format) makes it even more attractive but, again, connecting with Chinese suppliers puts you in a position of developing a bad reputation with your potential customers (if you get any). Why? Because it will take over a month, on average, for your customers to receive their ordered products. Oberlo, via their training and promotional videos, does everything it can to convince you that being concerned about disappointing your customers in this manner is hardly necessary. That in itself qualifies Oberlo to be placed in the category of "e-commerce scams."

AZbleu

App by shopify? Are you serious? You dont allow drop shipping, but you have created an app for drop shipping? If I can give zero stars, I will. Not only for this app, it's also for stupid shopify.

PS. If you use this app, you will get banned by shopify payment.

Haushaltsdeals

Serh sehr schlechte App, funktioniert weder auf Deutsch noch kann man Produkte importien oder Bestellungen ausführen.

Lovejoy Goods

June 29, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. I can appreciate your frustration with shipping times. In fact, it's frustrating for all of us merchants right now. The pandemic has really slowed the flow of products down significantly and products coming from overseas are taking longer than usual. Sorry for the inconvenience. -Jasper

Gemstone Collectors U.S.

Junk company and application. Nothing but a nightmare. Every product that you import that has free shipping when finally purchase on your store eds up costing between 5-15 dollars shipping, making it impossible to calculate costs and profit. Will only make you lose money and the shipping times are insanely too long 45-65 days. Tons of errors and bugs. Do not install it. Store owners beware. Shopify needs to remove them!

June 29, 2020

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we appreciate your feedback -- it's how we get better. I'm really sorry to hear you had such a poor experience using the app. No fun at all. The lead times for shipments right now as a result of the pandemic have most certainly been a challenge for merchants. When it comes to the shipping issue, I'm sorry we've missed the mark and were unable to show you the features in more detail. You definitely can ship products for free or for a very nominal fee, but it comes down to which suppliers you're choosing. Nevertheless, I'm sorry to hear you had a poor experience and I wish you the best with your online business. -Jasper

GIZMO PAGE

This apps just an Excellent shit. Every products after import from ali has to manually setup the shipping zone and methods.

May 12, 2020

Hi There. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. I'm sorry to hear you weren't happy with the shipping settings in Oberlo. I myself use Oberlo in my own dropshipping store and I found it very easy to deal with shipping if you include the shipping price in your product price. When you import a product into Oberlo it will show you the shipping methods available for each country and it gives you the price for the shipping. That is there so you can easily include this amount in your product cost before importing your product into Shopify. If you would like more help with setting this up please contact our support team at hello@oberlo.com, they would love to help you with this. 😀 -Kitana

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16