Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

little tee london

on my app its saying shipping methods not available and i dont know why ?am very disapointed as it is

July 9, 2020

Hey there. Thanks for reaching out and leaving us a review. Sorry to hear that there were issues selecting a shipping method on your product, but I’d be happy to help. This error would appear if you haven’t set up your shipping methods in Shopify correctly for the shipping destination. I’ve got the right guide to help out with that here (https://bit.ly/2ZRFhmX). Once your shipping settings are set correctly you should be able to order that product with no issue! Try that out and if you still need any further assistance fire us a message at hello@oberlo.com and we’re happy to help resolve that for you! 🙂 -Rio

Kupora

I though I would Oberlo another go and I can see Shopify have removed my 1 star rating from before. Well done Shopify on deleting 1 star ratings.

Your compare at price formula is still illegal. Because when the item in AliExpress is not on sale, the sell price will never equal the compared price. I suggest you go to a retail store and see how pricing works.

Your pricing formulae do not take into consider any delivery costs offered by AliExpress. One item could have a delivery cost of $20 and another $0. So the $20 would put me out of pocket. This was mentioned to Oberlo I think 2 years ago. You still have not done anything about it.

July 9, 2020

Hi there! I'm really sorry you had this experience, I’d never want our merchants to feel frustrated or neglected.
When it comes to price changes we always encourage merchants to set up Auto Update notifications to your needs so you can ensure you’re always aware of any product changes from supplier’s end. You can contact our Customer support team at hello@oberlo.com who will be happy to help you review your current setup.

You are correct that shipping cost is not calculated in the formula and we understand this may be the pain point in the process so once again thank you for providing us with feedback on that.
Shipping rates vary greatly depending on the origin and destination of your parcel so we highly recommend checking product rates for each country you aim to sell to before forming your retail price to ensure you’re not at loss. This will also help you determine whether it’s better to include the shipping cost in the price and offer free shipping or setup shipping rate within your Shopify store.

Hopefully we can make this experience better for you in the future and all the best with your business, regardless of which tools you decide to use in the future.🙂 - Iris

Toys Jungle

I wouldn't recommend this app for anyone the shipping takes forever and you cant track your packages. If you enjoy giving refunds then this the app for you. If you don't like giving refunds then stay away from this app. Customers are unhappy waiting so long. I can't tell them where is the package( tracking is a joke) and when it will be delivered. I paid for shipping 16-26 days and it is over a month and wasn't delivered yet. I can't say if it is in China or Canada , Last tracking updates where two days after the package was shipped and no more tracking. Customers already asking me where is the package and I was told that they will report me to the bureau for fraud. Oberlo app is working good but making business with aliexpress is not the way Oberlo is telling you.

July 9, 2020

Hey there. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Apologies for the experience you had shipping and tracking your packages. I’ve dealt with similar situations before so I know how this can feel. Customers may wait a while for their packages, but in my experience outlining a shipping policy clearly can help curb that question; and set the expectation that packages may take some time to ship. Check out our template for a shipping policy in this blog (https://bit.ly/3e9O3lh). If you have an order that has tracking but isn’t being updated, I’d suggest opening an appeal on AliExpress to get a refund for that product if possible. I’d also suggest checking out our guide on handling these situations (https://bit.ly/2DpGxGv). If you need some extra eyes on this case we’re happy to help! Just shoot us a message at hello@oberlo.com and we’ll see how we can assist you! 🙂 -Rio

Organixx Goddess

This app is nothing but Alie Express and Alie Express is BADD !!! My customers are livid about the shipping times I dont think these orders are coming from USA even when you click on ships from USA!!! YALL NEED TO GET IT TOGETHER ON HERE I FEEL LIKE IM BEING SCAM OUT OF MY MONTHLY $30 A MONTH !! PLEASE DO BETTER SHOPIFY

July 9, 2020

Hey there! Thanks for taking time to leave us a review. We truly appreciate your feedback because it helps us create a better product for merchants like you. Currently Oberlo only integrates with AliExpress suppliers. I was in your position and felt the same way with one of my first dropshipping stores. The great thing is that you can actually vet suppliers and source products from a reliable one. We’ve got an awesome article that shows how to do exactly that (https://bit.ly/2Z9O7NG). I’d also reach out to the supplier to ask about their US warehouse and for more information if you see the items aren’t shipped from there. Regarding shipping timelines, it’s best to be clear and concise with customers regarding shipping to avoid any upset customers. I like to use a clear shipping policy outlined on my product pages! We’ve got a shipping policy template you can use in this blog (https://bit.ly/3e9O3lh). Hope that helps, if there’s anything else I can do for you let me know! 🙂 -Rio

Nifty Kitchen Goods

This would be a fine app if it had the ability to connect with different drop shipping suppliers other than Ali Express in China. The functionality of the app is okay. However, with this limitation of dealing with China's suppliers/products, Oberlo is the perfect vehicle to set the beginning drop shipper up for failure. Remember, Oberlo exists to sell you on Shopify. As long as they can seemingly make it easy, it's likely that you'll buy into the monthly subscription. The Oberlo 101 course (which is not appropriately updated with the current Facebook format) makes it even more attractive but, again, connecting with Chinese suppliers puts you in a position of developing a bad reputation with your potential customers (if you get any). Why? Because it will take over a month, on average, for your customers to receive their ordered products. Oberlo, via their training and promotional videos, does everything it can to convince you that being concerned about disappointing your customers in this manner is hardly necessary. That in itself qualifies Oberlo to be placed in the category of "e-commerce scams."

July 9, 2020

Hi! I’m sorry to hear you had this experience with Oberlo and thank you for taking the time to leave a feedback for us.
I completely understand the need of finding dropshipping suppliers outside of China as it would also tackle the shipping time issue at the same time. I am happy to tell you that AliExpress does offer dropshipping products from their warehouses outside of China and you can import those to your store through Oberlo just as easy and fast.

As with anything in life, on AliExpress there are some not so great suppliers, and a lot of great ones. I suggest using Top Brand suppliers on AliExpress as they are rated the best for their products and customer support.
I also hear the frustration with shipping times as it’s affecting all of us merchants right now. The pandemic has really slowed the flow of products down significantly and products coming from overseas are taking longer than usual.
If you keep on selling items from China suppliers I’d suggest going through our Blogs(https://bit.ly/3easj8T) and YouTube (https://bit.ly/38HgeHl) on ideas on how to overcome long shipping time.

Alternatively you can always get in touch with our Customer Support and they’ll be happy to share some tips and tricks with you.🙂
I hope you still pursue your dreams no matter what tools you use to get there! Remember, our ultimate goal is to see you succeed and we’re always here to help. ✌ - Iris

AZbleu

App by shopify? Are you serious? You dont allow drop shipping, but you have created an app for drop shipping? If I can give zero stars, I will. Not only for this app, it's also for stupid shopify.

PS. If you use this app, you will get banned by shopify payment.

July 9, 2020

Hey there! I wanted to thank you for your feedback here and say we are really sorry about the experience you had with Oberlo app. Oberlo is developed to make the dropshipping process more straightforward, easy and resourceful so we definitely encourage dropshippers to use it due to its many features.
However it seems like you had issues while setting up Shopify Payment gateway. I agree that the store setup process sometimes can be overwhelming because I have gone through it myself. Trust me, Oberlo has your back and wants to see you thrive!👍

I can assure you there is no payment gateway, including Shopify Payments that would ban any store for using Oberlo app itself. The root of this issue must be different so I’d recommend getting in touch with our Customer Success team at hello@oberlo.com. There is also a chat icon in the bottom of your Oberlo account and they would be happy to look into it further for you. Wish you all the best with your business in the future.🙂 - Iris

Haushaltsdeals

Serh sehr schlechte App, funktioniert weder auf Deutsch noch kann man Produkte importien oder Bestellungen ausführen.

Lovejoy Goods

June 29, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. I can appreciate your frustration with shipping times. In fact, it's frustrating for all of us merchants right now. The pandemic has really slowed the flow of products down significantly and products coming from overseas are taking longer than usual. Sorry for the inconvenience. -Jasper

Gemstone Collectors U.S.

Junk company and application. Nothing but a nightmare. Every product that you import that has free shipping when finally purchase on your store eds up costing between 5-15 dollars shipping, making it impossible to calculate costs and profit. Will only make you lose money and the shipping times are insanely too long 45-65 days. Tons of errors and bugs. Do not install it. Store owners beware. Shopify needs to remove them!

June 29, 2020

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we appreciate your feedback -- it's how we get better. I'm really sorry to hear you had such a poor experience using the app. No fun at all. The lead times for shipments right now as a result of the pandemic have most certainly been a challenge for merchants. When it comes to the shipping issue, I'm sorry we've missed the mark and were unable to show you the features in more detail. You definitely can ship products for free or for a very nominal fee, but it comes down to which suppliers you're choosing. Nevertheless, I'm sorry to hear you had a poor experience and I wish you the best with your online business. -Jasper

GIZMO PAGE

This apps just an Excellent shit. Every products after import from ali has to manually setup the shipping zone and methods.

May 12, 2020

Hi There. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. I'm sorry to hear you weren't happy with the shipping settings in Oberlo. I myself use Oberlo in my own dropshipping store and I found it very easy to deal with shipping if you include the shipping price in your product price. When you import a product into Oberlo it will show you the shipping methods available for each country and it gives you the price for the shipping. That is there so you can easily include this amount in your product cost before importing your product into Shopify. If you would like more help with setting this up please contact our support team at hello@oberlo.com, they would love to help you with this. 😀 -Kitana

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16