Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Ellie Grey

I agree with other reviewers, the support is absolute crap. They have given the most unhelpful, generic responses to my questions/concerns. My shipping notification emails stopped being sent to customers randomly. Their response to my question about this was to say I hadn't had shipping notifications set up (I did-notifications were sent out just fine for other orders), I needed a shipping policy page (I have this), and I needed a track your order page (also have this on my site). Not sure what the latter two points have anything to do with my initial question. I'm not sure the staff behind their support is at all trained in the details behind their app. I also think they think their app is infallible so anything that goes wrong is the customer's fault.

Modne denarnice.si

App is nice and simple. With Chrome sometimes is working ok and sometimes not.
When we talk about support, I think it is worst support on App Store! If you need individual help, support is very very very slow, not professional and undervalued. You don't know with who you talk, if you succeed to get answer, answer are missing important information, hard to communicate etc

January 9, 2020

Hi there! I'm really sorry to hear you've had such a terrible experience working with our support. You can access live support by speaking with a Shopify Guru, as we are a part of Shopify. This means that all Guru's are trained to offer robust support on Oberlo and offer individualized support. Nevertheless, we never like to hear about situations like this and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. -Jasper

Cool Tees & Things

I want the option to manage orders in Shopify as I previously could using Oberlo rather than being forced to use Oberlo for all aspects of the ordering and fulfillment process.

December 13, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to write us a review and offer feedback. We really appreciate it and it helps us to improve. You've been heard! And I've added your request to our feature suggestion wish list from merchants! All the best and our apologies for the inconvenience. 🙂 -Jasper

osso.express

I do dropshipping from more than one websiteand not onlyAliExpress and I cannotarchive or add those sites

December 13, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to write a review, sorry to hear you've not found our tool as useful as you thought it might have been. I can understand the need for wanting to have more integration with other marketplaces, for sure. As you know, all products sourced via Oberlo today only come from AliExpress. Thanks again and best of luck in your business endeavors. 🙂 -Jasper

High 5ive Bargains

Since Oberlo has discontinued the Verified Supplier program. Is it just another app that fulfills orders from Aliexpress? Plus I use American Express which is the only card Oberlo doesn't accept as payment.

September 17, 2019

Hey there, thanks for taking the time to write us a review, we appreciate the feedback. Oberlo may be similar to other apps as far as functionality goes, but when you use Oberlo, you've got access to all of Shopify Support for anything Oberlo related, which can really come in handy when you get stuck.

Since we've removed Verified Suppliers, Oberlo does not process payments any longer. You purchase your product from AliExpress (they accept AMEX), and you pay for your Shopify Subscription via the Admin. So, you shouldn't have any issues with your American Express card now.

Thanks again for your review and best of luck in your business no matter which tools you decide to use!

Trendy Joys

Overall it works (kinda) but beware putting your full trust into it. Oberlo will let you down and so will their support service.

We were using Oberlo to import and fulfill orders and it was mostly working well but found just too many inexplicable little errors occuring. And they were random as well so hard to replicate. We had an incident where we placed and fulfilled & paid a bunch of orders directly from Oberlo (not AEx) and they all failed.. problem is the app didn't tell us so we didn't realise until 2 weeks later when customer complaints started flowing in. So now we only use the app as a glorified product importer.. seems overkill for the subscription fee. Also ***OBERLO'S CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS TERRIBLE*** which is contrary to a lot of the (smaller) apps suppliers who are awesome... you'd think with their size, Oberlo would offer better support.. anyway rant over. Use it at your risk! :)

May 13, 2019

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Our goal is to support our merchants in their dropshipping businesses and it's clear we fell short here. I apologize that our app was not able to identify your issue until 2 weeks later. I know shipping is a top priority for customer satisfaction and I am sorry we weren't able to help earlier. I apologize again on behalf of Oberlo and hope we can become better and regain your trust in the future. Thank you. -Anna

Gadbe™ Shop

Do not use this app if you are going to use GOOGLE SHOPPING (or Facebook Ads) for advertise your product.

After talk with Ashley, Customer Service Manager at Oberlo, she confirmed me that Oberlo it is not optimized for Google Shopping, so every time you overwrite a product because your random supplier change the price of the item out of the blue, and i have tens of notifications everyday, Oberlo changes the ID for the product/variant and you LOSE all the marketing data (clicks, impressions, conversion) in your Google Ads account since Google would take this a NEW product.

I really like Oberlo, and i would like to provide 5 starts, it works just fine, customer service is ok, but this makes it useless for advertisement if you want to get serious about your business.

I asked for a technical solution to solve this but i was told that there is not one.

UPDATE - Reply from Oberlo: Well, I did not expect that useless response from Oberlo to be very honest. I dont think Oberlo should tell me where I have to promote my business. Also, since the Oberlo change the ID of the product every time you overwrite the product, you have the same problem with FB Ads, you LOSE all the marketing data. Google Shopping it is much more profitable, around 200% more from our experience, so no, Facebook Ads is not the solution at all and if you do not have this app optimized for the most powerful platform for marketing in the work by far, with 2 billions of users, you have a problem.

May 13, 2019

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. While Oberlo products are not optimized for Google Shopping, you can certainly advertise them through Facebook ads. Actually, our most successful merchants are running Facebook ads for their products. If you're looking for help getting started with Facebook advertising, I'd suggest checking out this eBook we wrote on the subject (http://bit.ly/2MEqUOh). If you need any additional help with them, feel free to reach out to us at hello@oberlo.com again. -Anna

Northern Isle

So disappointed with Oberlo. I had just upgraded my plan and within days they discontinued providing verified suppliers. Said this would come into effect July 15/19 but I can no longer import from any of their verified suppliers and it is only April. I sent an e-mail but have received little support. Just a sorry e-mail and some links . I was so comfortable working with verified suppliers and now feel like I've been thrown to the aliexpress wolves with no guidance from Oberlo. Very Disappointed in Oberlo- No regard for your paying customers!

April 28, 2019

Hello there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I’m very sorry about your experiences getting started with Oberlo. Although the removal of suppliers is scheduled for July 15th, many suppliers are leaving early in anticipation of this.

However, we still fully support importing and selling products from Aliexpress as was originally intended with Oberlo. We have lots of help articles on our blog that guide you through how to find a reliable supplier (http://bit.ly/2S0duv2). I hope you find these helpful. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us. -Anna

It's a Christian Thing

If you sell jewelry through this app, you are really just selling junk. There were some interesting pieces but to be honest, even those are junk. I can't bring myself to make my customers wait a month for a product that is going to be extremely poorly packaged and that they will ultimately not feel good about owning. Many of the suppliers are sketchy.

April 15, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry to hear about the experiences you've had with product quality and suppliers. While there are many high-quality products and suppliers, you will need to do your research to find them. I would suggest reading reviews and ordering samples to make sure your customers will receive high-quality products. If you ever need any help vetting them, please reach out to us at hello@oberlo.com. We'd love to help! -Anna

Spin Market Online

Hi sir, please why i can't list a products ? Knowing i've listed a products already. !! Thank you very much.

Previous 1 3