Oberlo

Oberlo

by Oberlo

Find products to sell on Shopify

Santa Garage

I have been using this app for a while with no issues. I was quite happy. I recently updated my prices with another app in bulk and now 60-80% of my products aren't syncing with oberlo. This means orders aren't synced between shopify and oberlo and don't show up in oberlo. I have been advised to overide all of the affected products. This will take days if not weeks to fix. You have been warned. The app needs some way of identifying or highlighting products that are not in sync. It also needs a better way of resyncing. Overriding is a workaround not a solution.

The more important question is why did a price update break all the syncing

Sacred Lotus Gifts

Meh. Just meh. The app is absolute crap when using the shopify app on my phone or ipad. So much for portable work. It just doesn't work. And the search function is crap, too. I'm certain they make enough money to make it work, don't they?

Everything Bananas

Hard to use. Seems powerful but takes a long time to figure this out. Also have to get used to going back and forth between different windows and took me forever to figure out how to navigate back and forth.

One of A Kind Variety Empotium

This app has a blurred and hesitant appearance when giving out pertinent information one needs to complete and fully understand the info it's revealing.

Decor Lobby

This app is pretty good. Not for me though. Maybe i didn't dive into it as I should have, but from what I saw, I needed something else. Great for finding products to sell quickly though.

Worthwhileproducts

I cant download this app, after click "Get" it seems like it is trying to load for awhile but then fails. Anyone else experiencing this?

I had the app before but it crashed today so I uninstalled to re-installed but now I cant. Such a bummer.

Happy Moms Happy Kids

Easy to use and automatic, unfortunataley only in English :(. I have to translate everything once I import products to Shopify

Perth Party Pleasures

I'll love it more once I understand the operations. :)

Na Fabrica

Muito Bom mas meio complicado, mas vai dar certo

Kids Building Shop

Does not seem to support the Aliexpress Affiliate program (7% bonus on products sold). Wow, kind of a deal breaker.

Previous 1 3 4