Oberlo

Oberlo

by Oberlo

Find products to sell on Shopify

Thebestore

I like the Chrome extension to add product really easy, but I have to pay more when I want to add more products. I prefer EPROLO app. it`s free and better support and service.

HighZer0 Electronics

An absolute must for dropshipping. Wish it would import reviews when importing products but otherwise great app. https://highzer0electronics.com/

USFITNESSGEAR

Nice app with nice design, also easy to import products. import products from aliexpress is great but no control of quality and shipping. And the product price is changing all the time and really difficult to manage them. So I will keep stick with EPROLO, they take good care of my products sourcing and quality control.and I just love their branding service.

mochajoe

It's so easy to find products to sell with this app.

Must have for store owners looking to increase their inventory. Only draw back is the shipping times can be very long.

Swift Grizzly

This app is really helpful, it automates a lot of things. However, I noticed today that the app was not opening - https://app.oberlo.com/explore is loading forever, looks like Oberlo is down currently.

RUNNING FEMME

Very easy to use and saves a lot of time - probably one of Shopify best plugins. One thing I wished they had is having more e-commerce websites. AliExpress is good but not enough, in my opinion.

www.remixd.co.uk

If you want to build a dropsbipping business you have to look at oberlo - super easy and huge catalogue

mykitchenessentials

A great app to help new store owners find products to sell. Very easy to use and the price is good for me.

Nelson Mercantile

My experience with support from Oberlo has been spotty at best. Main problem is I will state the problem or question and the response is an article that has little or nothing to do with me question. Second complaint is a terribly slow wait time until you do get a response. 4 hours or more before you get a response is common. Sometimes it would be the next day. They do apologize for the long wait time to response, but say the reason is they have just been so busy. Shopify, on the other hand, offers quick response with a solution that matched the question.

OrderSTAT

This is a great app for a beginning business. The free plan until you reach 50 sales per is great because it allows you to hit the floor running - not many apps available that will allow you full functionality when they can charge, even when you have not yet made a profit. It is very easy to use and offers information on cost to you, suggested price as per the industry standard (MSRP would be nice), and several areas and features to make it easy to individualize the prices on your choice items. Rapid response of staff is a plus. The ability to have the items in two groups, "import list" and "my products" makes it easy to review items. It also has the added benefit of allowing for review/edit/proofing before sending it to your store. Downside is lack of uniformity on product information, lack of information as pertains to manufacturers, brands, models (this is helpful to increase credibility and homogenize the look and feel of your store), not all products offered have the "View product on AliExpress" link (incredibly helpful when reviewing an item to add to your store, since sometimes the descriptions are more comprehensive on the original site than the ones offered, which makes it easier to edit/proof the product description). I would like to see them add a comments and review function on the products in our dashboard that only we would see so that we know if we've previously seen/researched the item. When reviewing many products, eventually your eyes go screwy.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14