Oberlo

Oberlo

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Tudo na Moda

this app is good and work good, only minor bugs that they have include like including shipping costs on COSTS dashboard. autoprice change should change only by atual price set, and not by autorule, because super expensive shippings costs on some products its dificult use autorules. i seen many talking about dropified but the reallity is we are using oberlo for about 300 orders and 0 issue, also all issues the merchants solve easy, BUT super sad about oberlo remove suppliers offcorse! and that for sure will send people out oberlo i think.... i hope the app still work great! i only give 4 starts because they remove oberlo suppliers and that was AMAZING!! hope not get many problems now with aliexpress supliers.....

Shawlin

I am not sure how well this app works. I am here because I learnt a lot from Oberlo. In particular I am here because of Jessica. Her constructive advice helps me everyday.

ofertasmagicas

I need you to update the platform for purchases in Alieexpress. Aliexpress has been updated and is not picking up the addresses for shopping.

199degrees

I have heard great things about this app and look forward to trying it out. The on boarding flow was working well.

Exclusive pet owner

Really good app. I love it. One helpful thing would be to import the whole product description page from the seller page on Aliexpress. This would help save time and allow me to not have to go back and forth between seller's page and Oberlo.

naughtypet

Easy to use but it can be better, But Aliexpress shipping is low. I prefer free app. so I will stick with EPROLO, fast shipping and free to use.

FelineFriendly

I really like this app, it helps streamline adding items to my store. One big glaring problem: I can't change clothing sizes. I tried before importing to my store, but the app says, "There is another product variant with same option values," even though I already edited the other size. It wouldn't be a problem if it let me just import to my store as is. Can't blame it too much, as Shopify has the same problem. The way around that is to use other letters, then import, and edit back to standard sizes. A bit of a hassle, but still a great app.

Thebestore

I like the Chrome extension to add product really easy, but I have to pay more when I want to add more products. I prefer EPROLO app. it`s free and better support and service.

HighZer0 Electronics

An absolute must for dropshipping. Wish it would import reviews when importing products but otherwise great app. https://highzer0electronics.com/

mochajoe

It's so easy to find products to sell with this app.

Must have for store owners looking to increase their inventory. Only draw back is the shipping times can be very long.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14