Oberlo

Oberlo

by Oberlo

Find products to sell on Shopify

Nelson Mercantile

My experience with support from Oberlo has been spotty at best. Main problem is I will state the problem or question and the response is an article that has little or nothing to do with me question. Second complaint is a terribly slow wait time until you do get a response. 4 hours or more before you get a response is common. Sometimes it would be the next day. They do apologize for the long wait time to response, but say the reason is they have just been so busy. Shopify, on the other hand, offers quick response with a solution that matched the question.

OrderSTAT

This is a great app for a beginning business. The free plan until you reach 50 sales per is great because it allows you to hit the floor running - not many apps available that will allow you full functionality when they can charge, even when you have not yet made a profit. It is very easy to use and offers information on cost to you, suggested price as per the industry standard (MSRP would be nice), and several areas and features to make it easy to individualize the prices on your choice items. Rapid response of staff is a plus. The ability to have the items in two groups, "import list" and "my products" makes it easy to review items. It also has the added benefit of allowing for review/edit/proofing before sending it to your store. Downside is lack of uniformity on product information, lack of information as pertains to manufacturers, brands, models (this is helpful to increase credibility and homogenize the look and feel of your store), not all products offered have the "View product on AliExpress" link (incredibly helpful when reviewing an item to add to your store, since sometimes the descriptions are more comprehensive on the original site than the ones offered, which makes it easier to edit/proof the product description). I would like to see them add a comments and review function on the products in our dashboard that only we would see so that we know if we've previously seen/researched the item. When reviewing many products, eventually your eyes go screwy.

Sphb

App Easy to use.But not easy to sell products.I add products October 2017.Still now didn't sell any products.Make money is not easy.I can't give any stars.

Storetrendingcom

So far seems easy to use. Just started using it.

Barginpacks

Seems like every person wants to start their own dropshipping business and this will help but starting is rough when everyone has the same product as you. You can check out my store and see how the product looks. https://www.bargainpacks.net/

Bettermonday

I like how simple it is to use. With a few updates especially wording, you cN have a nice inventory. I do not like how you can reach an import limit so fast so i'm trying to delete some inventory and start over basically to get the exact product line i need.

Flopadopolis

I originally rated the Oberlo app at 1 star and said that if I could rate it with negative stars I would. Well... just goes to show that you shouldn't post reviews when you are angry. Having worked with it now for a few weeks, I can say that while it may not suit everyone's needs, it does work.

Delivery Times - You can find suppliers that have warehouses in the US and can deliver products in about a week which is a huge improvement. It takes a little work to find those suppliers and they may not be available in every niche but I was able to find a few that would work for some of my products.

Customer Support - My first experience with customer support was not positive... it took way, way too long to get a response for a major issue that I was experiencing. Since then they have been very responsive and helpful with a couple of minor things that have popped up.

Anyway, I just wanted to update my review to be fair to Oberlo. It does exactly what it says it does and I will continue to use it for now. I've made a profit and this has been a valuable learning experience but I'm just not sure the dropshipping from China business model is for me.

Elyonapparel

LOVE how easy dropshipping is with this app integration with shopify. My only wish is that there were more products available with oberlo supply. Great app!

Apparatustore

I absolutely love this app and makes everything really smooth. I'm giving 4 stars because sometimes it does not integrate with sales and I have to go and manually go in and put the customers info and stuff. Then after I am done ordering and talking with supplier it all of a sudden syncs with shopify after I have done all the work. Don't really know what's going on. Luckily it was only for one order that had 2 items. Great app tho!

The Little Everything Store

Great products, I have yet to receive a sale so we shall see how that goes.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13