Oberlo

Oberlo

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Exclusive pet owner

Really good app. I love it. One helpful thing would be to import the whole product description page from the seller page on Aliexpress. This would help save time and allow me to not have to go back and forth between seller's page and Oberlo.

naughtypet

Easy to use but it can be better, But Aliexpress shipping is low. I prefer free app. so I will stick with EPROLO, fast shipping and free to use.

FelineFriendly

I really like this app, it helps streamline adding items to my store. One big glaring problem: I can't change clothing sizes. I tried before importing to my store, but the app says, "There is another product variant with same option values," even though I already edited the other size. It wouldn't be a problem if it let me just import to my store as is. Can't blame it too much, as Shopify has the same problem. The way around that is to use other letters, then import, and edit back to standard sizes. A bit of a hassle, but still a great app.

Thebestore

I like the Chrome extension to add product really easy, but I have to pay more when I want to add more products. I prefer EPROLO app. it`s free and better support and service.

HighZer0 Electronics

An absolute must for dropshipping. Wish it would import reviews when importing products but otherwise great app. https://highzer0electronics.com/

mochajoe

It's so easy to find products to sell with this app.

Must have for store owners looking to increase their inventory. Only draw back is the shipping times can be very long.

Swift Grizzly

This app is really helpful, it automates a lot of things.
However, I noticed today that the app was not opening - https://app.oberlo.com/explore is loading forever, looks like Oberlo is down currently.

RUNNING FEMME

Very easy to use and saves a lot of time - probably one of Shopify best plugins. One thing I wished they had is having more e-commerce websites. AliExpress is good but not enough, in my opinion.

www.remixd.co.uk

If you want to build a dropsbipping business you have to look at oberlo - super easy and huge catalogue

mykitchenessentials

A great app to help new store owners find products to sell. Very easy to use and the price is good for me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14