Oberlo helps you find and add products directly into your Shopify store that you can start selling right away.
Auto Ship Orders
When you sell something, just order it on Oberlo and you’ll never have to package or ship the products. Oberlo will do this for you.
Oberlo constantly updates your product price and stock levels, so you never sell a product that’s out of stock or above your retail price.
Looking for products to sell online? Find millions of them with Oberlo!
Oberlo allows you to easily add hundreds of products to your Shopify store and never worry about packaging or shipping.
Everything You Need:
Easily Import Dropship Products
- Import dropship products from AliExpress and Oberlo Marketplace. After you find the product you want to import, just click the Oberlo icon and the product is ready to be published to your store.
Fulfill Orders Automatically
- To ship a product to your customer, just click “Order Product” and confirm the order. Everything else is automatically done by Oberlo.
Inventory and Price Auto-Updates
- Oberlo constantly updates your product price and stock levels, so you never sell a product that’s out of stock or above your retail price.
- Edit your products as you wish: change titles, descriptions, images, anything!
- Know where your orders are at all times with integrated order tracking.
Multiple User Accounts
- Allow other people to help run your online store.
Filter Products with ePacket
- With the ePacket filter, import only the products with the fastest delivery times.
Connect Existing Products or Change Product Suppliers
- Find and connect products you’re already selling on your store to Oberlo and easily switch between the suppliers offering the best price.
FREE Starter Plan
This plan is for those who are just starting out. It has all the main features and will perfectly suit you until you reach 50 orders/month.
Basic Plan is for those who receive up to 500 orders/mo. It has shipment tracking and order monitoring features.
Pro Plan has all the features you need to scale your business. Unlimited number of orders, multiple users and sales channels.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 2220 reviews
Most recent reviews
I have been using this app for a while with no issues. I was quite happy. I recently updated my prices with another app in bulk and now 60-80% of my products aren't syncing with oberlo. This means orders aren't synced between shopify and oberlo and don't show up in oberlo. I have been advised to overide all of the affected products. This will take days if not weeks to fix. You have been warned. The app needs some way of identifying or highlighting products that are not in sync. It also needs a better way of resyncing. Overriding is a workaround not a solution.
The more important question is why did a price update break all the syncing
Lucky Dippy Online Store
It keeps crashing. I have just opened a Shopify store and added Oberlo app. This is my first time starting out to dropship. I had temporary access and as I was going through the learning process for about 5 minutes, it decided to disappear. Is it possibly because Im starting off with the starter plan?
This app makes it extremely easy to get started with dropshipping. Verified supplier list makes it easy to select products.