Oberlo helps you find and add products directly into your Shopify store that you can start selling right away.
Auto Ship Orders
When you sell something, just order it on Oberlo and you’ll never have to package or ship the products. Oberlo will do this for you.
Oberlo constantly updates your product price and stock levels, so you never sell a product that’s out of stock or above your retail price.
Looking for products to sell online? Find millions of them with Oberlo!
Oberlo allows you to easily add hundreds of products to your Shopify store and never worry about packaging or shipping.
Everything You Need:
Easily Import Dropship Products
- Import dropship products from AliExpress and Oberlo Marketplace. After you find the product you want to import, just click the Oberlo icon and the product is ready to be published to your store.
Fulfill Orders Automatically
- To ship a product to your customer, just click “Order Product” and confirm the order. Everything else is automatically done by Oberlo.
Inventory and Price Auto-Updates
- Oberlo constantly updates your product price and stock levels, so you never sell a product that’s out of stock or above your retail price.
- Edit your products as you wish: change titles, descriptions, images, anything!
- Know where your orders are at all times with integrated order tracking.
Multiple User Accounts
- Allow other people to help run your online store.
Filter Products with ePacket
- With the ePacket filter, import only the products with the fastest delivery times.
Connect Existing Products or Change Product Suppliers
- Find and connect products you’re already selling on your store to Oberlo and easily switch between the suppliers offering the best price.
FREE Starter Plan
This plan is for those who are just starting out. It has all the main features and will perfectly suit you until you reach 50 orders/month.
Basic Plan is for those who receive up to 500 orders/mo. It has shipment tracking and order monitoring features.
Pro Plan has all the features you need to scale your business. Unlimited number of orders, multiple users and sales channels.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 2217 reviews
Most recent reviews
My experience with support from Oberlo has been spotty at best. Main problem is I will state the problem or question and the response is an article that has little or nothing to do with me question. Second complaint is a terribly slow wait time until you do get a response. 4 hours or more before you get a response is common. Sometimes it would be the next day. They do apologize for the long wait time to response, but say the reason is they have just been so busy. Shopify, on the other hand, offers quick response with a solution that matched the question.
I don't think they truly understand what business they are in.
Oberlo is constantly coming up with new updates like their latest statistics feature and many other things, but surprisingly, nothing that actually makes the most impact for small businesses.
What is the main use of this app, to import products from aliexpress and fulfill correct? so why is it that all other apps like dropified allow you to fulfill multiple orders at once while in oberlo you still have to do this 1 by 1 manually. The most critical process is being overlooked.
Shopify added a new feature called location which allows you to set multiple shipping locations in your store. Awesome little featured for us store owners!! but wait, don't get too excited. While Oberlo is now part of shopify, yet again they are behind. Other apps we use like shipstation have updated their system to reflect the new location feature but oberlo has not. You get the same old response, it will be released soon but no estimated time.
As far as the oberlo verified suppliers, the price for most of those suppliers is higher than on Amazon, so what's the point?. Better to stick to Alie suppliers.
Again, I'm not asking for them to pull some new innovation, but to at least have the essential features businesses need. Other apps don't seem to be so sound deaf. The only reason we had stuck with oberlo was because after they joined shopify we tought things would for sure improve, but here we are. No clarity on when any of the key features will be released and many more stores using the alternatives.
If cost, time and efficiency is important for your business then I recommend you go with another app for the time being. Sure they don't have as much popularity as oberlo but they seem to have more understanding of our needs.
In the meantime, we are shipping most orders outside oberlo.
Will be happy to change my review once they improve.
If you want to dropship with shopify, oberlo is your only choice. Easy to use and so many products to sell! check it out and check my website https://pineappleapparel.net/