Oberlo helps you find the best products for your business, and add them directly into your Shopify store.
Add Them to Your Store
Take advantage of Oberlo’s network of suppliers who are there to help your business succeed.
Never Worry About Shipping
With Oberlo, you can ship your products straight from your supplier’s warehouse to your customer’s doorstep whenever you make a sale.
About Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App
Looking for products to sell online? Find millions of them with Oberlo!
Oberlo is a dropshipping app which allows you to find trending products to sell online, add them to your Shopify store, and start selling today.
Never worry about packaging or shipping, worry about the things which matter – making sales, and growing your business.
How We Help You Succeed:
Forever Free Plan
- Take advantage of Oberlo and equip your store with everything it needs to succeed as a dropshipping business for no cost with our Forever Free plan. No credit cards required.
Detailed Product Statistics
- Use Oberlo’s in-depth product statistics and make the best choices when you’re looking for products to sell online. You can check the potential of every product before you start selling and make data-driven decisions for your business.
Free Chrome Extension
- Use our free Chrome Extension and add products directly from AliExpress into your dropshipping store with just a few clicks.
- Track your orders, and know where they are at all times with Oberlo’s integrated order tracking feature. Even though you won’t be shipping or handling your products, you’ll still be in full control.
- Track your dropshipping success with Oberlo’s Sales Dashboard. Monitor how many sales the trending products which you add to your store make daily.
24/7 Customer Support
- Oberlo’s customer support team is available round the clock to help you deal with any problems that you run into when you’re dropshipping. Selling products online doesn’t need to be difficult – we’re here to help.
Product Page Customization
- When you’ve added a product from Oberlo to your store you can change the title, description, and images as much as you’d like.
Inventory and Price Auto-Updates
- Oberlo constantly monitors and updates the price and stock levels of your dropshipping products. This means you’ll never sell a product that’s out of stock, or above your retail price.
- Save valuable time every time you add products to your store by adding global pricing rules for your Shopify store.
- Reduce your workload by automating bulk orders and fulfil multiple orders with one click.
- Automated Captcha solvers saves time and energy while placing bulk orders.
- Allow other people to help run your online store. Perfect for when you grow from first sale to scale. Remember – there’s strength in numbers.
Start using Oberlo today
All accounts have access to the forever free Starter Plan!
FREE Starter Plan
This plan is for those who are just starting out. It has all the features you need to launch your store.
Basic Plan is for merchants who import up to 10,000 products into their store. It also has advanced order tracking and other great features.
Pro Plan has all the features you need to scale your business: unlimited orders, multiple users & integrations with numerous sales channels.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 2413 reviews
Most recent reviews
Canvas by Numbers
Excellent app to get started and sell a few hundred bucks a month. Once you scale, have a considerable amount of orders and different shipping providers through Aliexpress, it's not right. I have been using this app for over two years.
The amount of time you need to spend doing things manually is astonishing.
- No order filtering (no tags, no suppliers, nada). They have these ridiculous flags you can use to mark orders, and you cannot even do it in bulk. Have fun adding/removing flags for 40 pages of orders.
- Continuous bugs. Redirecting to Aliexpress in all sorts of languages, adding shipping options that should no be added when placing bulk orders, issues accessing Ali orders from Oberlo, etc. You need to be clearing the cache daily. Every time support said the problem was my browser. Tried Safari, Chrome, Chromium, Opera, and Firefox. In 3 different machines. Only Firefox worked better.
- They simply don't care. The devs won't change or upgrade anything anymore. They'll tell you they will add your suggestion to Santa's list, and that's pretty much. Forums are full of requests. many useful features that could be implemented.
It's a great app to get started in dropshipping and get a grasp about how the thing works, but that's it. If you want to grow into something else, this is not your app. Better choose something else from the beginning because switching to another solution later is a pain. You need to remap every single variant. That will take you many hours, depending on how many products you have.
We are already looking for another app. I contacted support several times with the features I needed, and that could improve the app over the last few months, but I didn't feel they genuinely care. It's a pity because I really like it. It is just that it doesn't suit my needs anymore.
The Tennis Twister
Best app for dropshipping. I compared it with othr leading apps and this is the best. Fast and smooth with impressive product list.
Worst fucking shit ever. Use this if you suck at fucking ecom and want to fail. Not a single successful person uses fucking Oberlo. This app is dogshit.