Octane AI for Messenger & SMS

Octane AI for Messenger & SMS

by Octane AI

Facebook Messenger + SMS Sales, Marketing Automation & Support

Zach LaPerriere

I'm new to Messenger Marketing and evaluated several SaaS solutions before choosing Octane AI. Within hours of signing up for the free trial, my son and I launched a Mother's Day FB Messenger Ad and with next to zero following (my son's business is brand new) and not very targeted traffic, he was able to gain many very qualified Messenger followers and an outstanding ROI. The high-touch approach seems to be a real winner and Octane AI is a great platform with excellent support. Thank you!

Best Dealz

Great Facebook remarketing app.
Easy to handle with powerful features.

Aleksandar from the support team was very helpful and I look forward for boosting my ROI

Zuiry

Great Messenger App. Excellent Tutorials. Intuitive Interface. Great Functionality... and Katie from the Support Team was very helpful.

The Oil Diffusery

Wasn't sure which messenger app to go with but after speaking to Ben decided this was it. Plenty of guides to follow to help you get started, and a great support team to answer questions pretty quickly. Special thanks to Katie, Megan and Milena!

XGOODS.Store

Best app for messenger marketing! Integrates well! Customer support was responsive and helped me resolve a problem promptly.

XamsaSquash

We have been using this app for a few months now and everything works flawlessly. It's quite a complex software and I needed to get in touch with the support team a few times. I used the online chat feature and received an excellent support from both Katie and Milena. I would certainly recommend to use this software especially for such a low monthly fee.

RevAir

We just installed Octane AI on free trial to give it a shot in hopes of converting some of our abandoned carts. After adding we are quickly finding all the options on how to message the customer! Integration & set up has been a breeze and the support team has been amazing, especially Katie :) Excited to see what the next couple weeks hold!

Aria Lattner

I like the integration with Shopify to pull products into campaigns with one-click. As well, the default flows are good at guiding you towards prompts that are likely to receive a response. Recommended.

HIT THE HAY

If you are in between Recart and Octane or any other Messenger marketing/bot and can't decide which one to go with, look no more. Octane is the superior option. Not only do you have most of the features of other bots you have great opportunities for marketing to get more followers such as click-to-messenger ads and a lot more. The only minus is the hefty price to be able to make flows. but you get the most features at the 9$/month option anyway. Not to mention the support, WOW, extremely fast and helpful. Shoutout to Megan and Milena who recently help me with a problem I had with my store. Go Octane!

Bridgewater Candle Company

With the current state of Messenger Marketing in 2019, this app is a goldmine! It is by far the easiest bot solution for Shopify stores and we saw crazy ROI just with the free trial! You can scale it up or down as you see fit, use the features you want to use that make sense for your store, and layer it with so many other industry standard Shopify apps. We were able to get up and running fully with all the bells and whistles within a few days. The Octane team has been super helpful and support is out of this world. They are constantly putting out helpful resources and truly care that you're making the most of your investment. Just the fact that the CEO is still involved directly in sales and runs an interactive Facebook group for people to get ideas, share feature requests, and more is super encouraging to see. Bravo, Octane!

Previous 1 3 4