Octane AI for Messenger & SMS

Octane AI for Messenger & SMS

by Octane AI

Facebook Messenger + SMS Sales, Marketing Automation & Support

58 days

Amazing support team! five stars! Response immediately for any problems and solves immediately. great app and great function. i use it for connection with smile.io.

Strength.com

Really great customer service. Very fast and attentive and in addition to answering my question, they provided a screen capture video detailing how to accomplish what I wanted to do. Very impressed.

FlagCollars

I’m just getting started using this app, but one thing I can absolutely rave about is the support. Aleksandar just spend a few hours answering my many questions and that kind of supports is simply amazing. Thank you!!

The Crunch Cup

Octane AI is a great app that has helped us recover sales via abandoned cart messages. I love that people can purchase directly from messenger. Katie, with their customer support, has been super helpful with any questions that arise. With more integrations, this app is going to be a powerhouse for e-commerce.

HempLand USA

We're on the basic plan, but we're LOVING it so far! Had a minor glitch with one of our shipping notification flow and Katie was incredibly helpful and thorough with getting it back up and running correctly. I've worked with several other self-serve type ad platforms and NO ONE has been that easy to communicate with. Seriously, Katie rocks!

Smugglers and Thieves

We've been using this app for a few months to help with capturing our abandoned carts. So far so good. Has made a difference in converting.

KMS Hayloft

So far our experience has been great. Customer support and onboarding support are A++. The best part for us is the easy integration into our other systems.

Turned Yellow

Awesome company and great product. Super easy to set up and get onboarded. Best messenger solution we have tried. Very happy with everything so far!

buyitallforyou

Look, the support from Octane Ai is Amazing. If I needed understanding or such, they helped me out. So, if you have issues with making something work just ask them. They'll get you sorted out. I'm working on my things and they've made it so much easier. Thanks Octane.

weavewell

Wonderful support and powerful and promising product with a lot of potential. I am hopeful of creating a large subscribers list and convert it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6