Octane AI Messenger Marketing

Octane AI Messenger Marketing

by Octane AI

Increase revenue & automate marketing with Facebook Messenger

NUTRILOVERS

I think this APP has huge potential. Their customer support is awesome.

Unfortunately if your market is not English speaking and you need to be able to translate button texts into your own language, then this APP becomes useless because ist not possible. Many buttons and certain Bot texts are fixed and cannot be translated or customized. Are real pity and a huge disappointment for us.

Hopefully the developer will change this. Shouldn't be so hard and they would open the App to more markets and avoid disappointment of users who find that issue out after they invested time to install and test the Bot.

Kerotin

Customer Support service is great! Milena from OctaneAI is helpful and responds very quickly (:

Has ton of useful features which other apps don't offer

BoxHill

Straight off the bat, and before I even completed the trial this app has recovered nearly $4k of revenue at full margin. FB Messenger marketing and figuring out how the subscribers, rules and nuances work is definitely a learning curve, but what isn't?!

Once you get your head around it, you'll be miles ahead of the competition. Our first ad was picking up subscribers at 7 cents per user and this will be a major focus for us now.

Support from Matt has been great, including pre-built flows and ideas for content and in chat support that helped my understand the whole relationship and rules around Interactions, Subscriber and Promotions / Broadcasts and how that affects your total list.

This is also one of the only Bots that allows you to do abandoned carts, and also one of the only ones that integrate with Klaviyo.

Giftee

This is a great app. It allows you to do sooooo much! They have a few integrations but have added more just in the short time that I've had it. The help center and tutorials are actually better than a large majority of larger more well know enterprise apps or companies. It has a great UI and is easy to use. You don't have to know anything about bots or coding. Support is super responsive. I've already starting using it and its working great. This app will have you prepared for the wave of conversational commerce that is building.

Kira FX

This app is great concept. Set up can be confusing though. I will use out the trial period and see how it goes

Wanderlost & Found

Octane AI allows you to achieve professional results that are easily tailored to the needs of your brand. I looked at other bot building apps and they were just as good but nowhere near as easy to use! BONUS: the Octane AI support staff are brilliant.

EVER

Hands down the best messenger platform app. Feature-rich, top notch customer support, great front-end interface, and it seems they're constantly working to expand features. Do yourself a favor and switch over from whatever you're using.

Freshfield Naturals

Switched over from Manychat because the Octane integration with Shopify is just so awesome. Customer support is top notch.

I'd say that setting up JSON ads are not as intuitive as ManyChat and takes a bit of getting used to but I'm sure that this will get better over time.

Highly recommend!

Full Charge

such a bad app wont let you disable the app from store easily. Crap app.
No quick response from teams either. Very disappointing.

PatchPanel

I'm not sure there are words to describe how awesome working with Octane is.

1: My on-boarding call was with the president. Who does that? So cool. Such a great insight into the company. That pretty much sold me without even learning the software.

2: Their rapid advancement is on point. Weekly new integrations and that perfect "can do" attitude towards building new integrations with new companies.

3: When you screw up, help is a few minutes away. Nothing but great insight from the support staff, and quickly.

I can see this platform growing into one of our most used pieces of software. It's ability to manage your basic tasks and communications is fantastic.

Everything else is just icing on the cake.

Oh, 5 days into my trial, I had already covered the monthly cost of the pro package. So that's pretty cool.

Previous 1 3