Octane AI Quiz, Messenger, SMS

Octane AI Quiz, Messenger, SMS

by Octane AI

Fuel Growth & Personalization with Quizzes, Messenger & SMS

Bariatric Fusion

This app will unlock doors for your business. From the great Messenger capabilities to the newly innovative shoppable quizzes, what are you waiting for? I will proudly recommend this app to anyone who wants to offer customization to their customers in a DTC e-commerce world.

Tenzo Matcha

Love the app. Love the team behind it. Highly rec. If you're building an Ecom company, get on Octane now!

nabati-us

Massive value, incredible support. out of the box functionality, with a depth very few other plugins can challenge. The best bang for your buck.

Rooted

I use this app to power our online quiz, which gets customers to products that work for their lifestyle much quicker. Their customer service is great, Mark B. in particular is a rockstar and will help you every step of the way.

Loja Visite o Brasil

Estou muito satisfeito com o suporte da Octane, em particular pelo Sr Aleksandar que tem me dado um excelente atendimento!

Pinwheel

I'm very pleased with the support particularly. Aleksandar and other team members have been timely with detailed responses to my questions and have been very helpful. The product features and integrations are good too, and they seem receptive to product suggestions

TMF Store

The Octane crew is one of the best app companies out there that is willing to go the extra mile for your business. If you are looking for an all in one app, this is it.

Sated

Octane's customer service is unlike any other company! They're very responsive, willing to help and give you all of the information you need. Mark in particular has help me a lot!

Hipposshop

Amazing app +amazing support. I had an issue with my apps Mark helps me to fix it. I need to reference matt provided me with tons of useful resources. I love using octane ai. thank for all your support and your effort

Living the Good Life Naturally

I ask questions Katie is always there to help. Recommend to any store trying to grow their FB msngr.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8