Octane AI for Messenger & SMS

Octane AI for Messenger & SMS

by Octane AI

Facebook Messenger + SMS Sales, Marketing Automation & Support

Living the Good Life Naturally

I ask questions Katie is always there to help. Recommend to any store trying to grow their FB msngr.

AutoBrush

Great customer support from top to bottom. Onboarding with Katie was awesome and very helpful. Extreme potential for revenue through their tools!

True African Art

I used this app for about a year and with all its menus, bells, and whistles, most of the program focuses on ads and bot messages.

We have never paid for an add and through experience, find bots to be well, robots, not humans who can customize content live.

We did get about 200 new subscribers, but with our Facebook Page, that is minimal. The widgets/plug ins they have for your site seem to get in the way and there are just too many of them that it can interfere with the experience your client is having on your site with a constant call to action to go to Facebook Messenger instead of our website.

The app seems to be in cohoots with Facebook to get you to spend money on ads etc. in promises that it will lead to more sales. It may lead to more sales, but doing it for free won't get you anywhere, and there is no guarantee with the ads.

Sorry Facebook, but you will fade away in becoming too big.

N-STAR CO.,LTD

This is awesome for your Shopify Store and it'll turn your visitors to real customers. Their support team is amazing and Aleksandar is one of the top customer support from their team. I love their support and amazing application.

Mask Co.

Amazing customer service - super quick replies! Thanks Katie for helping me out so easily :) can't wait to try this app more!

Abbysounique

So far I'm still a newbie actually but I would like to provide a review first to encourage the great supporter from Octane AI, It's really helping me to take a look into the problem and pretty talkative in communication. Service is that the one I recommend! :))

DNM Market

Fantastic Customer Support - Highly recommend.
Onboarding calls were very helpful - and the app is very user friendly.

Lyxdesign.se

Really great app so far! I have just started to get subscribers and the opt-in tools are really easy to work with. Great support and thanks to Aleksandar who helped me really fast

RSA

So far, this app seems amazing. I'm still new to it, but it seems like a great, comprehensive solution to Messenger and I LOVE how many different ways there are of acquiring new leads and the customizability. I'm looking forward to trying it with SMS marketing and upgrading to their paid plan. The interface is awesome and easy to work with and support is great. Also the tutorial videos are extensive and extremely well put-together. 100% recommend.

58 days

Amazing support team! five stars! Response immediately for any problems and solves immediately. great app and great function. i use it for connection with smile.io.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7