Octane AI for Messenger & SMS

Octane AI for Messenger & SMS

by Octane AI

Facebook Messenger + SMS Sales, Marketing Automation & Support

Turned Yellow

Awesome company and great product. Super easy to set up and get onboarded. Best messenger solution we have tried. Very happy with everything so far!

buyitallforyou

Look, the support from Octane Ai is Amazing. If I needed understanding or such, they helped me out. So, if you have issues with making something work just ask them. They'll get you sorted out. I'm working on my things and they've made it so much easier. Thanks Octane.

weavewell

Wonderful support and powerful and promising product with a lot of potential. I am hopeful of creating a large subscribers list and convert it.

Anabolic Health

Probably the most exciting and valuable plugin we ever installed on our Shopify store, and also has a great support team! Don't get turned off by the high price for the PRO plan, once you passed the learning curve of this app you will understand the crazy good potential here and how the price is justified.

After setting up and still on our 30-day trial, we are already doing 10% of our revenue through Octane AI flows/ads. Not even started optimizing yet.

Octane AI is basically Klaviyo for Messenger/SMS with flows and more. The perk is that opening/click rates are so much higher on these channels then email.

We have previously used Recart and SMSBump and while these apps are good, they still leave money on the table in terms of more advanced functionality. Also, it is inconvenient to not have both Messenger/SMS in the same app, you do not want to spam customers on multiple channels at the same time.

We managed to set up Click-to-Messenger ads using Octane AI that bring the same ROI or more like our normal FB ads but also collects lots of Messenger subscribers in the process. We think this is worth the investment alone for this app, especially if you spend lots on Facebook Ads.

The AI functionality is great too to minimize customers support tickets and save money on that.

All in all, super excited about Octane AI and what the future holds for the functionality of this app! (extra thanks to Aleksandar in support for being so responsive and helpful with any issues we had)

HAERFEST

A bit on the expensive side, but right now the best app on the market that executes Abandon Cart via Messenger.

Micki Song Cosmetics

Great app and AMAZING customer service/tech support. Katie and the Octane team really go above and beyond to answer any questions right away and help provide tech support for a successful set up. I have tried numerous apps to try and link my website to facebook messenger and this one is by far the best!

LolaHemp

Innovative app that is here to stay. A ton of options within app to do all sorts of incredible messenger marketing. Katie from customer service was super helpful. Highly recommend.

B&Co Jewelry

This app saved my online shop and my life. I can set all the FAQs and auto responses my clients kept on asking me. The software is easy to set up and u just let it run your customer service side of the biz. I can now sleep early, travel and hang out with my friends without the hassle of answering tons of messages per day.

App is reasonably priced. I gained so much sales via this app. My clients think theyre talking to a real person 24/7.

App is also REASONABLY PRICED. Love love love this app ❤️

Rahul Patel Collection

I've been looking into many different messenger apps over the last week but I found Octane AI the best because of the many functions it has and the customers service. This is the only messenger app I found with great customer service which is always available throughout the day! Katie has helped me a lot setting up my first campaign and with other steps on setting up :)

Pretty Neat Creative

Great app and customer service. I am a newbie in messenger marketing and Aleksandar supports me much when I have problems while using Octane Al

Previous 1 3 4 5