Octane AI for Messenger & SMS

Octane AI for Messenger & SMS

by Octane AI

Facebook Messenger + SMS Sales, Marketing Automation & Support

B&Co Jewelry

This app saved my online shop and my life. I can set all the FAQs and auto responses my clients kept on asking me. The software is easy to set up and u just let it run your customer service side of the biz. I can now sleep early, travel and hang out with my friends without the hassle of answering tons of messages per day.

App is reasonably priced. I gained so much sales via this app. My clients think theyre talking to a real person 24/7.

App is also REASONABLY PRICED. Love love love this app ❤️

Rahul Patel Collection

I've been looking into many different messenger apps over the last week but I found Octane AI the best because of the many functions it has and the customers service. This is the only messenger app I found with great customer service which is always available throughout the day! Katie has helped me a lot setting up my first campaign and with other steps on setting up :)

Pretty Neat Creative

Great app and customer service. I am a newbie in messenger marketing and Aleksandar supports me much when I have problems while using Octane Al

Zach LaPerriere

I'm new to Messenger Marketing and evaluated several SaaS solutions before choosing Octane AI. Within hours of signing up for the free trial, my son and I launched a Mother's Day FB Messenger Ad and with next to zero following (my son's business is brand new) and not very targeted traffic, he was able to gain many very qualified Messenger followers and an outstanding ROI. The high-touch approach seems to be a real winner and Octane AI is a great platform with excellent support. Thank you!

Best Dealz

Great Facebook remarketing app.
Easy to handle with powerful features.

Aleksandar from the support team was very helpful and I look forward for boosting my ROI

Zuiry

Great Messenger App. Excellent Tutorials. Intuitive Interface. Great Functionality... and Katie from the Support Team was very helpful.

The Oil Diffusery

Wasn't sure which messenger app to go with but after speaking to Ben decided this was it. Plenty of guides to follow to help you get started, and a great support team to answer questions pretty quickly. Special thanks to Katie, Megan and Milena!

XGOODS.Store

Best app for messenger marketing! Integrates well! Customer support was responsive and helped me resolve a problem promptly.

XamsaSquash

We have been using this app for a few months now and everything works flawlessly. It's quite a complex software and I needed to get in touch with the support team a few times. I used the online chat feature and received an excellent support from both Katie and Milena. I would certainly recommend to use this software especially for such a low monthly fee.

RevAir

We just installed Octane AI on free trial to give it a shot in hopes of converting some of our abandoned carts. After adding we are quickly finding all the options on how to message the customer! Integration & set up has been a breeze and the support team has been amazing, especially Katie :) Excited to see what the next couple weeks hold!

Previous 1 3 4 5