Product Recommendation Quiz

Product Recommendation Quiz

by Octane AI

Recommend the perfect products. Increase average order value.

Absorbine

A little hard to get used to using it, especially the "rules" Customer service gets back quickly, so make sure to use the chat.

Medi Tresse Online Store

Wow wow wow! Great quiz! Even better customer service! It's an intuitive platform but I need hand holding... Brandon was there every step of the way and helped me build my quiz from start to finish... I would have given up if not for him!! Amazing!!!

Proven Winners Direct

This app and the service I received from Aoife have been outstanding. We've seen an incredible jump in conversions and SMS has been an advertising dream come true! Thank you, Aoife and Octane AI!!!

Hart & Hess

I am very pleased with Octane AI. The quiz, the popups, the CRM integrations... everything is top notch and easy as pie. In particular, the availability and communication of their customer support is OUTSTANDING. Brandon, my support rep, is always available in an ongoing chat, regularly checking in to see if I have questions, and responds within a short amount of time during the business day. That level of support is unprecedented!

JuJuBe

The support in configuration of the quiz and making adjustments post-launch was great. Jamila has been very supportive and responsive throughout the process. However it WOULD be great if in the future we could use Shopify tags to dynamically update the results that populate as opposed to making manual updates to the quiz as we release new product.

Skalaris Health

Very intuitive interface and a lot of possibilities. Mark has been very helpful within minutes when I needed assistance!

Knockaround

Great platform and awesome team to work with. I have nothing but good stuff to say about Octane AI.

TEALEAVES

Octane AI has been a great app for us as it offers a number of features that allow us to meet our customers where they are and anticipate their needs. Both the quiz and the integrations with Messenger are valuable tools, and the process of setting everything up was made so much easier by the Octane AI team. Working with them has been nothing but a pleasure. From onboarding with Jacob, learning new insights from Katie, or working towards monthly goals, and testing new ideas with Valentina, it's been a smooth experience the whole way through.

Magnetic Lash Bash / The Diva Lash

This app is AMAZING! It does so many things! I use it to welcome my customers with a discount code, catch them before they exit, abandoned carts AND - I am working on a shop quiz to help my clients select the best product for them. Brandon is 100% absolutely amazing and has guided me through each and every process and answered ALL of my annoying questions. I am SOOO glad I ditched the other apps and found Brandon and Octane!

MagTrim Designs LLC

Seriously one of the best apps on shopify!!! Brandon in customer service is amazing!! So helpful! I wish all app companies on shopify were this amazing!