Octane AI Quiz, Messenger, SMS

Octane AI Quiz, Messenger, SMS

by Octane AI

Fuel Growth & Personalization with Quizzes, Messenger & SMS

Muddy Body

We have seen so much success from using the Octane AI app in our Shopify store! We have worked closely with the Octane AI team to implement new features to our website, including the Skin Quiz and Popups! I feel like the Octane AI team really wants to help each and every business grow, and they will make sure you do!

Doe Lashes

Octane AI's quiz has single handedly been one of the biggest driver for data acquisition at our company. Their team is also extremely on top of communications and will help you through your integration.

glamnetic

Octane AI has really been a game changer for our FB Messenger marketing strategy. We have generated over 6 figures in revenue within the first 2 months of being partnered with them and have also created our first ever lash quiz through their platform where users can find their perfect lash. Highly recommend

Spongellé

Since we added OctaneAI's Messenger platform, we have seen large sales increases and tons of great engagement on the Facebook platform as a whole. We also recently implemented their new Quiz feature, which has driven in a ton of revenue since launch just a few weeks ago. Their support is fantastic, I would absolutely recommend OctaneAI to any brand seeking to expand their outreach to Messenger and SMS.

Bariatric Fusion

This app will unlock doors for your business. From the great Messenger capabilities to the newly innovative shoppable quizzes, what are you waiting for? I will proudly recommend this app to anyone who wants to offer customization to their customers in a DTC e-commerce world.

Tenzo Matcha

Love the app. Love the team behind it. Highly rec. If you're building an Ecom company, get on Octane now!

nabati-us

Massive value, incredible support. out of the box functionality, with a depth very few other plugins can challenge. The best bang for your buck.

Rooted

I use this app to power our online quiz, which gets customers to products that work for their lifestyle much quicker. Their customer service is great, Mark B. in particular is a rockstar and will help you every step of the way.

Loja Visite o Brasil

Estou muito satisfeito com o suporte da Octane, em particular pelo Sr Aleksandar que tem me dado um excelente atendimento!

Pinwheel

I'm very pleased with the support particularly. Aleksandar and other team members have been timely with detailed responses to my questions and have been very helpful. The product features and integrations are good too, and they seem receptive to product suggestions