Octane AI for Messenger & SMS

Octane AI for Messenger & SMS

by Octane AI

Facebook Messenger + SMS Sales, Marketing Automation & Support

Sated

Octane's customer service is unlike any other company! They're very responsive, willing to help and give you all of the information you need. Mark in particular has help me a lot!

Hipposshop

Amazing app +amazing support. I had an issue with my apps Mark helps me to fix it. I need to reference matt provided me with tons of useful resources. I love using octane ai. thank for all your support and your effort

Living the Good Life Naturally

I ask questions Katie is always there to help. Recommend to any store trying to grow their FB msngr.

AutoBrush

Great customer support from top to bottom. Onboarding with Katie was awesome and very helpful. Extreme potential for revenue through their tools!

N-STAR CO.,LTD

This is awesome for your Shopify Store and it'll turn your visitors to real customers. Their support team is amazing and Aleksandar is one of the top customer support from their team. I love their support and amazing application.

Mask Co.

Amazing customer service - super quick replies! Thanks Katie for helping me out so easily :) can't wait to try this app more!

Abbysounique

So far I'm still a newbie actually but I would like to provide a review first to encourage the great supporter from Octane AI, It's really helping me to take a look into the problem and pretty talkative in communication. Service is that the one I recommend! :))

DNM Market

Fantastic Customer Support - Highly recommend.
Onboarding calls were very helpful - and the app is very user friendly.

Lyxdesign.se

Really great app so far! I have just started to get subscribers and the opt-in tools are really easy to work with. Great support and thanks to Aleksandar who helped me really fast

RSA

So far, this app seems amazing. I'm still new to it, but it seems like a great, comprehensive solution to Messenger and I LOVE how many different ways there are of acquiring new leads and the customizability. I'm looking forward to trying it with SMS marketing and upgrading to their paid plan. The interface is awesome and easy to work with and support is great. Also the tutorial videos are extensive and extremely well put-together. 100% recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7