Product Recommendation Quiz

Product Recommendation Quiz

by Octane AI

Recommend the perfect products. Increase average order value.

Wyvern's Hoard

I got on this app when the basic plan was $9 a month. The charges went up to $40+ and then $60+, then in the last two months jumped to $191 per month. I was not informed of any of it. I don't offer quizzes on my store or use most of the features. Developer refused refund request. I've uninstalled due to their underhanded means of taking money from shop owners.

SB Sentient Beauty LLC

I reached out to customer service via their online chatbot not knowing I'd need as much help as I did! I attempted to navigate this new app myself thinking I had the knowledge to do so and found I really needed help. The app is wonderful and I appreciate how Brandon helped identify what I wanted to achieve and proceeded to guide me through it. He was patient and professional as well as really upbeat even as my questions kept coming. We achieved my initial aim and I was reassured that I could come back with any other concerns that I had. Thank you Brandon!

Cyprinus Carp Fishing Technology

Leonardo was super fast and super helpful right from the start. Early days for us on this app but so far so good

A-OK9

I can't rate the Octane app highly enough. We have seen a massive bump in our opt ins, and I really feel it helps our customers to feel more in-the-loop with our store. The support from Octane is also excellent, and any tweaks I have needed to make have been actioned promptly and efficiently!

Karen Murrell

This app has been great for our website. It is such a great tool to help customers find their shade via the quiz or get a better look at recommended products. The Facebook marketing is also a game changer in terms of being easily able to communicate with our customers. We went for the full package with Octaine AI and our account manager is always coming up with new ideas and ways to improve our service. Couldn't recommend more :)

Goode Rider

Great app and even better team to help you through the process of setup. Octane has given us a noticeable revenue lift with still a lot more we can do to get more out of it. Thanks to the great team and account managers who helped us!

Legend London

Octane.ai has been a great investment for our company and has been really helpful not only for us but for our new and existing customers who use our website. It has greatly improved our sales and assists with customized recommendations on our products which our customers have really enjoyed. The service from Aoife has been nothing short of amazing, and she has been available to assist whenever necessary, without any delay or hesitation.

Morning Lavender

Why didn't I use Octane sooner?!?! Is what we keep saying to ourselves. Cutting edge, low noise medium that gives us incredible ROAS. We use the enterprise service and it is incredible the level of service and execution. It's like having another full-time member of our in-house team.

ecoslay

Effective and easy-to-use app. Really, great customer service! Specifically, Brandon is amazing!!!!!

Cheap Rugs Australia

Customer service is quick to respond but aren't quite across the Shopify platform, or just how eCommerce stores work. We intended to use their pop-up quiz but found it would take way too long to set up for stores like ours with 1000+ products. You need to select the products that match a selection of quiz answers manually, rather than being able to overlap collections or use tag-based filtering. We'd be back in a heartbeat if this was fixed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14