Octane AI for Messenger & SMS

Octane AI for Messenger & SMS

by Octane AI

Facebook Messenger + SMS marketing, sales & support automation

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

Sated

Octane's customer service is unlike any other company! They're very responsive, willing to help and give you all of the information you need. Mark in particular has help me a lot!

Hipposshop

Amazing app +amazing support. I had an issue with my apps Mark helps me to fix it. I need to reference matt provided me with tons of useful resources. I love using octane ai. thank for all your support and your effort

Living the Good Life Naturally

I ask questions Katie is always there to help. Recommend to any store trying to grow their FB msngr.

AutoBrush

Great customer support from top to bottom. Onboarding with Katie was awesome and very helpful. Extreme potential for revenue through their tools!

True African Art

I used this app for about a year and with all its menus, bells, and whistles, most of the program focuses on ads and bot messages.

We have never paid for an add and through experience, find bots to be well, robots, not humans who can customize content live.

We did get about 200 new subscribers, but with our Facebook Page, that is minimal. The widgets/plug ins they have for your site seem to get in the way and there are just too many of them that it can interfere with the experience your client is having on your site with a constant call to action to go to Facebook Messenger instead of our website.

The app seems to be in cohoots with Facebook to get you to spend money on ads etc. in promises that it will lead to more sales. It may lead to more sales, but doing it for free won't get you anywhere, and there is no guarantee with the ads.

Sorry Facebook, but you will fade away in becoming too big.

N-STAR CO.,LTD

This is awesome for your Shopify Store and it'll turn your visitors to real customers. Their support team is amazing and Aleksandar is one of the top customer support from their team. I love their support and amazing application.

Mask Co.

Amazing customer service - super quick replies! Thanks Katie for helping me out so easily :) can't wait to try this app more!

Abbysounique

So far I'm still a newbie actually but I would like to provide a review first to encourage the great supporter from Octane AI, It's really helping me to take a look into the problem and pretty talkative in communication. Service is that the one I recommend! :))

DNM Market

Fantastic Customer Support - Highly recommend.
Onboarding calls were very helpful - and the app is very user friendly.

Lyxdesign.se

Really great app so far! I have just started to get subscribers and the opt-in tools are really easy to work with. Great support and thanks to Aleksandar who helped me really fast

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7