Octane AI for Messenger & SMS

Octane AI for Messenger & SMS

by Octane AI

Facebook Messenger + SMS marketing, sales & support automation

Loja Visite o Brasil

Estou muito satisfeito com o suporte da Octane, em particular pelo Sr Aleksandar que tem me dado um excelente atendimento!

Pinwheel

I'm very pleased with the support particularly. Aleksandar and other team members have been timely with detailed responses to my questions and have been very helpful. The product features and integrations are good too, and they seem receptive to product suggestions

TMF Store

The Octane crew is one of the best app companies out there that is willing to go the extra mile for your business. If you are looking for an all in one app, this is it.

Sated

Octane's customer service is unlike any other company! They're very responsive, willing to help and give you all of the information you need. Mark in particular has help me a lot!

Hipposshop

Amazing app +amazing support. I had an issue with my apps Mark helps me to fix it. I need to reference matt provided me with tons of useful resources. I love using octane ai. thank for all your support and your effort

Living the Good Life Naturally

I ask questions Katie is always there to help. Recommend to any store trying to grow their FB msngr.

AutoBrush

Great customer support from top to bottom. Onboarding with Katie was awesome and very helpful. Extreme potential for revenue through their tools!

N-STAR CO.,LTD

This is awesome for your Shopify Store and it'll turn your visitors to real customers. Their support team is amazing and Aleksandar is one of the top customer support from their team. I love their support and amazing application.

Mask Co.

Amazing customer service - super quick replies! Thanks Katie for helping me out so easily :) can't wait to try this app more!

Abbysounique

So far I'm still a newbie actually but I would like to provide a review first to encourage the great supporter from Octane AI, It's really helping me to take a look into the problem and pretty talkative in communication. Service is that the one I recommend! :))

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7