Octane AI Quiz, Messenger, SMS

Octane AI Quiz, Messenger, SMS

by Octane AI

Fuel Growth & Personalization with Quizzes, Messenger & SMS

Freshfield

I've used this app before and recently came back to it since they added the Shop Quiz feature. Although I can't comment on the app itself since we are JUST starting to use it, I can say that the customer support gets an A+. Thanks for the setup help, Brandon!

Ohza

Octane.ai has been amazing! Using the app to develop a Shop Quiz has been super helpful in building out our website development, and the customer service is awesome. Brandon provided super quick responses and assistance to my questions and I am so glad we chose Octane!

INH Hair

I absolutely love working with our team over at Octane AI! They are super knowledgeable, and always willing to help out or answer any questions we have. Their shop quizzes have surpassed our expectations, and have been so insightful for our business. If you are thinking about Octane AI, do it! They are amazing!

indigodesignco

Wow, this app is amazing. Came for the quiz function - stayed for the boat loads of other features and prompt customer service. Hats off to Brandon our Customer Success Specialist that helped us with this awesome app.

goPure Beauty

Octane has been very helpful for us and especially for our customers! It has helped them get a customized recommendation. Jamila has been such a joy to work with! She was always very prompt with her responses and quick to help whenever needed!

Voice of Hair

One month in and Octane has been absolutely amazing! This has been one of the best investments we've made in our company in a while. Our support person (on the Enterprise Plan) Erica K. is hands down the very best! She is super responsive, proactive, and constantly trying new idea to increase ROI. I can't say enough about Erica's support. I wish we would have switched over to Octane years ago. -Terrance

FEMME NOIRE

I am really happy with this app I love the analytics and integration w/ Klaviyo. I had an issue with my quiz and Brandon helped me troubleshoot it. He followed up with me the next day to test everything and make sure it was working properly. There are a few things I would like to app to do and I was told those features are coming soon *fingers crossed* . I highly recommend the app. to people several times a week.

GOATT

Poor customer service outsourced in Philippines. I tried the quiz module who does not have the features we are looking for. I spoke to Inna from customer service, who is terrible... Firstly, she has tremendous problems to understand advanced questions on the product. Secondly, when she does not understand, she stop answering the conversation and let our team in the dark. Incompetent from a to Z.

January 25, 2021

Octane AI's Customer Success Manager here, and I'd like to thank you for the honest feedback.

We're sorry to hear that you did not receive the support experience you were hoping for. We definitely appreciate the time your team took to try out our app and are interested in listening to any further feedback your team has for us.

We'll be reaching out in a follow-up and will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you have for Octane AI.

Nude Barre

Our product has a color-match component that is a huge driver in customer decision making as well as a main reason for returns. It was important for us to get the quiz portion correct in the customer flow in order to drive sales. Our previous solution (using computer vision to match our product colors to customers) was too complex and a lot of users would drop off at the portion of the quiz that required people to take a selfie while taking the quiz. Octane's quiz was a quick replacement and the customer service team was awesome in helping answer our questions as we built out our survey. My personal favorite part of this app is the dashboard. It's really great to see how much traffic is generated and what sales we make from the results page. This has been a core feature of our business.

Archipelago

The Octane AI team is very responsive and helpful in answering questions and getting our campaigns up and running quickly. In just a short time we've seen a large jump in subscribers and revenue and looking forward to implementing the quiz and other features very soon.