Octane AI Shop Quiz & Pop‑ups

Octane AI Shop Quiz & Pop‑ups

by Octane AI

Quiz, Pop-ups, Messenger & SMS Automation | Sync to Klaviyo

MagTrim Designs LLC

Seriously one of the best apps on shopify!!! Brandon in customer service is amazing!! So helpful! I wish all app companies on shopify were this amazing!

Physio Lifestyle

It's been a great experience from the tireless efforts of the guys at Octane. Whatever time it is when we're working on the shopify integration, Brandon, Mark and Inna have been giving their best. Really top of industry support from Octane with live people who care, compared to other big brand platforms where we have to face a wall of threaded emails. Good job and Kudos Octane AI!

ALLURING ELEMENTS

Super helpful app at organizing engagement and generating leads that convert! Mark B was amazing at giving me a run down of the program and was detailed in what would work best for us! Thank you!

geliehene Schätze

Great app and customer service especially Mark and Brandon. The onboarding call is particularly helpful as they can help you out live. Still exploring the app but so far, really loving it :)

Green Pharma

I am using this app and customer service, specially Mark and Brandon are doing a great job helping me setting it up and explaining the features.

Youthphoria | Magnetic Lashes Australia

Incredible results and Extremely powerful! The quiz and messenger bot has been pivotal for my business. The quiz has simplified the purchasing path for my customer, freed up chat support time and amazing $$$ results. Customer support (Erica & Jake) is phenomenal! Very helpful, friendly and clever suggestions!

Freshfield

I've used this app before and recently came back to it since they added the Shop Quiz feature. Although I can't comment on the app itself since we are JUST starting to use it, I can say that the customer support gets an A+. Thanks for the setup help, Brandon!

Ohza

Octane.ai has been amazing! Using the app to develop a Shop Quiz has been super helpful in building out our website development, and the customer service is awesome. Brandon provided super quick responses and assistance to my questions and I am so glad we chose Octane!

INH Hair

I absolutely love working with our team over at Octane AI! They are super knowledgeable, and always willing to help out or answer any questions we have. Their shop quizzes have surpassed our expectations, and have been so insightful for our business. If you are thinking about Octane AI, do it! They are amazing!

indigodesignco

Wow, this app is amazing. Came for the quiz function - stayed for the boat loads of other features and prompt customer service. Hats off to Brandon our Customer Success Specialist that helped us with this awesome app.