Octane AI: Quiz Growth Tools

Ask Questions. Recommend Products. Personalize Klaviyo/3k apps

From $29/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Equal Eats

This app has increased my sales overnight and shown incredible results. The support team has been fantastic at helping me make further customizations. This is now a staple nav element for my store.

Beplain

Great customer service. Leonardo was very supportive and specific with his explanations. Can't be more happier with the service and how it integrates will with other apps.

Boucles Project

Great app for customised quiz recommendations. CS was super fast and helpful - Leonardo was amazing and solved my technical query.

GLU Girls Like You

We’ve been using the Octane AI app for about 4 months now and are really pleased with the results. We also signed up to work closely with an account manager. She was amazing and incredible partner. Highly recommend!!

Exhilarance Bodycare

I just published a quiz embedded on my home page. The app was easy to use and Leonardo and Marc were extremely helpful and did some hand-holding when I needed it. Great customer service! Thanks so much! Looking forward to see the results!

BAUSELE

I used this app to help create a quiz to be featured on our company's website. Although not published yet its heading in the right direction and Brandon's customer service is amazing in helping me get there! I know the end result will be great! And hopefully convert a lot of potential customers.

Aisling Organic Cosmetics

Octane AI has been an incredible addition to our tech stack. We signed on with an account rep and it was the best decision for getting set up as soon as possible. The integrations, resources, and team at Octane AI exceeded our expectations. We love the conversational popup feature and how user-friendly the platform is. 10/10!!

Riley

Easy to use. Support is super responsive & helpful (shout out to Leonardo!). Would definitely recommend!

Jones Road

I love Octane AI. The quiz has become a huge part of our marketing. It's allowed us to collect a lot more email subscribers, while increasing our AOV and improving the customer experience.

Seoulbox

We don't regret signing up for the Enterprise plan with Octane. very helpful support and the zero-party engine shows crazy ROI. Great integration with Klaviyo too. Also even when we were on starter/free plan Octane team offered several onboarding calls which turned out extremely helpful. Worth every single penny spent. It's also the way forward for future marketing overall so I'm sure in a matter of months Octane will be a mainstream marketing app for Shopify just like Klaviyo or ReCharge. Cheers team.