Octane AI Shop Quiz & Pop‑ups

Octane AI Shop Quiz & Pop‑ups

by Octane AI

Quiz, Pop-ups, Messenger & SMS Automation | Sync to Klaviyo

FEMME NOIRE

I am really happy with this app I love the analytics and integration w/ Klaviyo. I had an issue with my quiz and Brandon helped me troubleshoot it. He followed up with me the next day to test everything and make sure it was working properly. There are a few things I would like to app to do and I was told those features are coming soon *fingers crossed* . I highly recommend the app. to people several times a week.

GOATT

Poor customer service outsourced in Philippines. I tried the quiz module who does not have the features we are looking for. I spoke to Inna from customer service, who is terrible... Firstly, she has tremendous problems to understand advanced questions on the product. Secondly, when she does not understand, she stop answering the conversation and let our team in the dark. Incompetent from a to Z.

January 25, 2021

Octane AI's Customer Success Manager here, and I'd like to thank you for the honest feedback.

We're sorry to hear that you did not receive the support experience you were hoping for. We definitely appreciate the time your team took to try out our app and are interested in listening to any further feedback your team has for us.

We'll be reaching out in a follow-up and will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you have for Octane AI.

Nude Barre

Our product has a color-match component that is a huge driver in customer decision making as well as a main reason for returns. It was important for us to get the quiz portion correct in the customer flow in order to drive sales. Our previous solution (using computer vision to match our product colors to customers) was too complex and a lot of users would drop off at the portion of the quiz that required people to take a selfie while taking the quiz. Octane's quiz was a quick replacement and the customer service team was awesome in helping answer our questions as we built out our survey. My personal favorite part of this app is the dashboard. It's really great to see how much traffic is generated and what sales we make from the results page. This has been a core feature of our business.

Archipelago

The Octane AI team is very responsive and helpful in answering questions and getting our campaigns up and running quickly. In just a short time we've seen a large jump in subscribers and revenue and looking forward to implementing the quiz and other features very soon.

The Hernried Center

Octane has been nothing short of amazing for our business! The integration of FB Messenger marketing has given us a 5% revenue lift and subscribers are up over 40%. The support and guidance we receive are invaluable!

NatureWise

We use this app to enhance our brand voice and to increase revenue. Our reps at Octane are awesome and very attentive. They're always on the cutting edge and making sure we always have the most up-to-date technology.

mikimiette

I've been using this app for several months now, and it's really exciting to see the instant returns. It's a great way to keep in touch with customers directly. And the staff is amazing!

Harney & Sons Fine Teas

We have so many teas that people got confused. Octane helped design a quiz to make it easier for customer to decide. No paralysis by analysis! They were very helpful, and now it is cranking. Thanks

ALPAKA

We've been using Octane's Enterprise plan for 6 months and it has been worth every penny. We have an account manager, Valentina, who is amazing. She's very helpful and always brings new ideas to improve our ROI. Abandoned cart flows, Sponsored Messages, Click to Messenger ads, always bring in high ROAS. The tool is great and easy to use and would highly recommend it.

ROSEN Skincare

Amazing! The support team is so helpful, they get you set up with any quiz you need. It looks so clean on the site and it functions great. Not to mention, the backend provides a ton of data too!