OctaneAI: Quiz | Email Capture

OctaneAI: Quiz | Email Capture | Reviews

by Octane AI

Ask Questions. Recommend Products. Personalize Klaviyo/3k apps

Morning Lavender

Why didn't I use Octane sooner?!?! Is what we keep saying to ourselves. Cutting edge, low noise medium that gives us incredible ROAS. We use the enterprise service and it is incredible the level of service and execution. It's like having another full-time member of our in-house team.

ecoslay

Effective and easy-to-use app. Really, great customer service! Specifically, Brandon is amazing!!!!!

Cheap Rugs Australia

Customer service is quick to respond but aren't quite across the Shopify platform, or just how eCommerce stores work. We intended to use their pop-up quiz but found it would take way too long to set up for stores like ours with 1000+ products. You need to select the products that match a selection of quiz answers manually, rather than being able to overlap collections or use tag-based filtering. We'd be back in a heartbeat if this was fixed.

Absorbine

A little hard to get used to using it, especially the "rules" Customer service gets back quickly, so make sure to use the chat.

Medi Tresse Online Store

Wow wow wow! Great quiz! Even better customer service! It's an intuitive platform but I need hand holding... Brandon was there every step of the way and helped me build my quiz from start to finish... I would have given up if not for him!! Amazing!!!

Proven Winners Direct

This app and the service I received from Aoife have been outstanding. We've seen an incredible jump in conversions and SMS has been an advertising dream come true! Thank you, Aoife and Octane AI!!!

Hart & Hess

I am very pleased with Octane AI. The quiz, the popups, the CRM integrations... everything is top notch and easy as pie. In particular, the availability and communication of their customer support is OUTSTANDING. Brandon, my support rep, is always available in an ongoing chat, regularly checking in to see if I have questions, and responds within a short amount of time during the business day. That level of support is unprecedented!

JuJuBe

The support in configuration of the quiz and making adjustments post-launch was great. Jamila has been very supportive and responsive throughout the process. However it WOULD be great if in the future we could use Shopify tags to dynamically update the results that populate as opposed to making manual updates to the quiz as we release new product.

Skalaris Health

Very intuitive interface and a lot of possibilities. Mark has been very helpful within minutes when I needed assistance!

Knockaround

Great platform and awesome team to work with. I have nothing but good stuff to say about Octane AI.