Octane AI: Quiz Growth Tools

Ask Questions. Recommend Products. Personalize Klaviyo/3k apps

From $29/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Seoulbox

We don't regret signing up for the Enterprise plan with Octane. very helpful support and the zero-party engine shows crazy ROI. Great integration with Klaviyo too. Also even when we were on starter/free plan Octane team offered several onboarding calls which turned out extremely helpful. Worth every single penny spent. It's also the way forward for future marketing overall so I'm sure in a matter of months Octane will be a mainstream marketing app for Shopify just like Klaviyo or ReCharge. Cheers team.

Louré

Pretty good app, the quiz is their main feature and works pretty well, mostly because their staff is willing to help you optimizing it.

Run Gum

Love the innovation that Octane brings to Shopify and DTC in general. Not only is the suite of features in the app been great, their team is A++++ They are always looking for ways to bring value beyond the app and we are grateful for that.

November 2, 2021

A HAIKU FOR THE RUN GUM!

Need more energy?
Immunity? To be calm?
Run Gum has your back!

Hyperbiotics

Octane Ai is a super powerful tool on so many levels. If you are after the personalization of your customer's experience as well as a way to optimize your overall marketing stack this is the platform for you.

November 1, 2021

Speaking of personalization... We wrote a haiku JUST FOR YOU:

Help with digestion?
You need hyperbiotics
IT IS PATENTED!

Milk Snob

I used this app for quizzes, FB Messenger, and SMS. We find it very helpful and a key platform for us, especially because our Octane rep manages the account with us with expertise and great assistance.

October 29, 2021

The Milk Snob "Style Quiz" is amazing! Love the design and the gif that shows before the quiz matches you with the product recommendations.

SB Sentient Beauty LLC

I reached out to customer service via their online chatbot not knowing I'd need as much help as I did! I attempted to navigate this new app myself thinking I had the knowledge to do so and found I really needed help. The app is wonderful and I appreciate how Brandon helped identify what I wanted to achieve and proceeded to guide me through it. He was patient and professional as well as really upbeat even as my questions kept coming. We achieved my initial aim and I was reassured that I could come back with any other concerns that I had. Thank you Brandon!

Cyprinus Carp Fishing Technology

Leonardo was super fast and super helpful right from the start. Early days for us on this app but so far so good

A-OK9

I can't rate the Octane app highly enough. We have seen a massive bump in our opt ins, and I really feel it helps our customers to feel more in-the-loop with our store. The support from Octane is also excellent, and any tweaks I have needed to make have been actioned promptly and efficiently!

Karen Murrell

This app has been great for our website. It is such a great tool to help customers find their shade via the quiz or get a better look at recommended products. The Facebook marketing is also a game changer in terms of being easily able to communicate with our customers. We went for the full package with Octaine AI and our account manager is always coming up with new ideas and ways to improve our service. Couldn't recommend more :)

Goode Rider

Great app and even better team to help you through the process of setup. Octane has given us a noticeable revenue lift with still a lot more we can do to get more out of it. Thanks to the great team and account managers who helped us!