Octane AI for Messenger & SMS

Octane AI for Messenger & SMS

by Octane AI

Facebook Messenger + SMS Sales, Marketing Automation & Support

Bijouxbela

We tried several different Messenger apps and this is simply the very best! So many customizations, powerful little bot yet simple to use. If you have any questions support is a pleasure to chat with and they respond super fast too!

Don't waste time, try it out now and see for yourself. We love it!

Nature Backs Clothing Company

Awesome customer service, and great results thus far. Open rates are through the roof compared to other platforms.

Dc Comic T Shirt

100% RECOMMENDED! The support team is so awesome! There is a chat inside the dashboard, you can ask questions and they will help you right away.

The app is very intuitive, you will have everything set up and running with no effort on your side. Everything is automatic.

I love it!

Summtings

AI at its best,,,so much easier and fun running a store page!!

Fashioninteriors

love using this Artificial Intelligence. best way to get customers checking out

Eat My Tackle

Very nice app, has increased conversions and sales!

Poison Store

Octane messenger has increased our conversion rates. The broadcast option allows us to reach all fans directly and abandon cart messages have proven to be a huge success. Octane AI Messenger Marketing is a game changer.

Lifeseed Bracelets

If you have any traffic, this app will make you money! Converts way better than abandoned cart emails. Very easy to setup, and the most robust e-commerce messenger app out! No other app will let you fine tune your messenger re-marketing like octane AI

Aerosmith Store

This product is a new sensation for e-com conversion. Incredibly easy to setup and requires no real management. The conversions are 2-3 times higher than we've seen in the past on our platform and a no-brainer for any of our future installs. Job well done.

Peter Hollens

Octane AI is a total game changer. After relying on ineffective email marketing for years, I decided to make the move over to messenger marketing.

My expectations were completely shattered within the first few weeks. Octane AI has allowed me to amass tens of thousands of followers that I can have impactful and meaningful conversations with that provide both them and myself value.

In addition to being able to instantly communicate with your most loyal fans/customers, Octane's integration with Shopify has boosted revenue for one of the best quarters I've ever had. Octane's abandoned cart messages is one of my favorite features!

Lastly, Octane's customer service is beyond great. I know that if I ever have a question, I can expect an answer or a tutorial within a few hours.

All in all, Octane AI is absolutely one of, if not, the best messenger marketing system out there. I could not recommend it more!