Octane AI Quiz, Messenger, SMS

Octane AI Quiz, Messenger, SMS

by Octane AI

Fuel Growth & Personalization with Quizzes, Messenger & SMS

Freshfield Naturals

Switched over from Manychat because the Octane integration with Shopify is just so awesome. Customer support is top notch.

I'd say that setting up JSON ads are not as intuitive as ManyChat and takes a bit of getting used to but I'm sure that this will get better over time.

Highly recommend!

PatchPanel

I'm not sure there are words to describe how awesome working with Octane is.

1: My on-boarding call was with the president. Who does that? So cool. Such a great insight into the company. That pretty much sold me without even learning the software.

2: Their rapid advancement is on point. Weekly new integrations and that perfect "can do" attitude towards building new integrations with new companies.

3: When you screw up, help is a few minutes away. Nothing but great insight from the support staff, and quickly.

I can see this platform growing into one of our most used pieces of software. It's ability to manage your basic tasks and communications is fantastic.

Everything else is just icing on the cake.

Oh, 5 days into my trial, I had already covered the monthly cost of the pro package. So that's pretty cool.

Selflessmale Com

App is super powerful, customizable, and integrates very easily. They have step-by-step tutorial videos to get you started, and the customer service team is great! All-around great experience.

Bijouxbela

We tried several different Messenger apps and this is simply the very best! So many customizations, powerful little bot yet simple to use. If you have any questions support is a pleasure to chat with and they respond super fast too!

Don't waste time, try it out now and see for yourself. We love it!

Nature Backs Clothing Company

Awesome customer service, and great results thus far. Open rates are through the roof compared to other platforms.

Dc Comic T Shirt

100% RECOMMENDED! The support team is so awesome! There is a chat inside the dashboard, you can ask questions and they will help you right away.

The app is very intuitive, you will have everything set up and running with no effort on your side. Everything is automatic.

I love it!

Summtings

AI at its best,,,so much easier and fun running a store page!!

Fashioninteriors

love using this Artificial Intelligence. best way to get customers checking out

Eat My Tackle

Very nice app, has increased conversions and sales!

Poison Store

Octane messenger has increased our conversion rates. The broadcast option allows us to reach all fans directly and abandon cart messages have proven to be a huge success. Octane AI Messenger Marketing is a game changer.