Octane AI for Messenger & SMS

Octane AI for Messenger & SMS

by Octane AI

Facebook Messenger + SMS Sales, Marketing Automation & Support

Summtings

AI at its best,,,so much easier and fun running a store page!!

Fashioninteriors

love using this Artificial Intelligence. best way to get customers checking out

Eat My Tackle

Very nice app, has increased conversions and sales!

Poison Store

Octane messenger has increased our conversion rates. The broadcast option allows us to reach all fans directly and abandon cart messages have proven to be a huge success. Octane AI Messenger Marketing is a game changer.

Lifeseed Bracelets

If you have any traffic, this app will make you money! Converts way better than abandoned cart emails. Very easy to setup, and the most robust e-commerce messenger app out! No other app will let you fine tune your messenger re-marketing like octane AI

Aerosmith Store

This product is a new sensation for e-com conversion. Incredibly easy to setup and requires no real management. The conversions are 2-3 times higher than we've seen in the past on our platform and a no-brainer for any of our future installs. Job well done.

Peter Hollens

Octane AI is a total game changer. After relying on ineffective email marketing for years, I decided to make the move over to messenger marketing.

My expectations were completely shattered within the first few weeks. Octane AI has allowed me to amass tens of thousands of followers that I can have impactful and meaningful conversations with that provide both them and myself value.

In addition to being able to instantly communicate with your most loyal fans/customers, Octane's integration with Shopify has boosted revenue for one of the best quarters I've ever had. Octane's abandoned cart messages is one of my favorite features!

Lastly, Octane's customer service is beyond great. I know that if I ever have a question, I can expect an answer or a tutorial within a few hours.

All in all, Octane AI is absolutely one of, if not, the best messenger marketing system out there. I could not recommend it more!

Pearl Paradise 2

In the last 90 days, we've seen close to a 10% conversion rate on abandoned carts from using Octane AI. Not only that, the average order value from the sales converted are 14% higher than our overall average order.

Octane AI has tapped into a relatively unsaturated platform by marketing in FB Messenger-- which is incredibly brilliant considering how many people are logged into FB at all times.

Being in the luxury goods/fine jewelry space, our customers (in particular, our new customers) need some time to deliberate before purchase. That subtle nudge works wonders. Not to mention, Octane AI comes packed with other features e.g. targeted message blasts, conversation trees for customer service, etc.

Would highly recommend.

Verclare Boutique

I could not say better things about this app! With the constant changes in social media, this is such an awesome tool to keep you in front of your audience! The team at Octane is so helpful whenever I have a question! I could not recommend this app more!

Sweat Tailor 3

OctaneAI is HUGE success! It just 90 days I've seen almost 3x as much engagement from my abandoned cart messages compared to my AC emails.

We've brought in a ton of revenue and I didn't even have to do too much work. This. is. a. no-brainer.