Octane AI for Messenger & SMS

Octane AI for Messenger & SMS

by Octane AI

Facebook Messenger + SMS Sales, Marketing Automation & Support

HempLand USA

We're on the basic plan, but we're LOVING it so far! Had a minor glitch with one of our shipping notification flow and Katie was incredibly helpful and thorough with getting it back up and running correctly. I've worked with several other self-serve type ad platforms and NO ONE has been that easy to communicate with. Seriously, Katie rocks!

Smugglers and Thieves

We've been using this app for a few months to help with capturing our abandoned carts. So far so good. Has made a difference in converting.

KMS Hayloft

So far our experience has been great. Customer support and onboarding support are A++. The best part for us is the easy integration into our other systems.

Turned Yellow

Awesome company and great product. Super easy to set up and get onboarded. Best messenger solution we have tried. Very happy with everything so far!

buyitallforyou

Look, the support from Octane Ai is Amazing. If I needed understanding or such, they helped me out. So, if you have issues with making something work just ask them. They'll get you sorted out. I'm working on my things and they've made it so much easier. Thanks Octane.

weavewell

Wonderful support and powerful and promising product with a lot of potential. I am hopeful of creating a large subscribers list and convert it.

Anabolic Health

Probably the most exciting and valuable plugin we ever installed on our Shopify store, and also has a great support team! Don't get turned off by the high price for the PRO plan, once you passed the learning curve of this app you will understand the crazy good potential here and how the price is justified.

After setting up and still on our 30-day trial, we are already doing 10% of our revenue through Octane AI flows/ads. Not even started optimizing yet.

Octane AI is basically Klaviyo for Messenger/SMS with flows and more. The perk is that opening/click rates are so much higher on these channels then email.

We have previously used Recart and SMSBump and while these apps are good, they still leave money on the table in terms of more advanced functionality. Also, it is inconvenient to not have both Messenger/SMS in the same app, you do not want to spam customers on multiple channels at the same time.

We managed to set up Click-to-Messenger ads using Octane AI that bring the same ROI or more like our normal FB ads but also collects lots of Messenger subscribers in the process. We think this is worth the investment alone for this app, especially if you spend lots on Facebook Ads.

The AI functionality is great too to minimize customers support tickets and save money on that.

All in all, super excited about Octane AI and what the future holds for the functionality of this app! (extra thanks to Aleksandar in support for being so responsive and helpful with any issues we had)

HAERFEST

A bit on the expensive side, but right now the best app on the market that executes Abandon Cart via Messenger.

Micki Song Cosmetics

Great app and AMAZING customer service/tech support. Katie and the Octane team really go above and beyond to answer any questions right away and help provide tech support for a successful set up. I have tried numerous apps to try and link my website to facebook messenger and this one is by far the best!

LolaHemp

Innovative app that is here to stay. A ton of options within app to do all sorts of incredible messenger marketing. Katie from customer service was super helpful. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5