Octane AI Quiz, Messenger, SMS

Octane AI Quiz, Messenger, SMS

by Octane AI

Fuel Growth & Personalization with Quizzes, Messenger & SMS

Skalaris Health

Very intuitive interface and a lot of possibilities. Mark has been very helpful within minutes when I needed assistance!

Knockaround

Great platform and awesome team to work with. I have nothing but good stuff to say about Octane AI.

TEALEAVES

Octane AI has been a great app for us as it offers a number of features that allow us to meet our customers where they are and anticipate their needs. Both the quiz and the integrations with Messenger are valuable tools, and the process of setting everything up was made so much easier by the Octane AI team. Working with them has been nothing but a pleasure. From onboarding with Jacob, learning new insights from Katie, or working towards monthly goals, and testing new ideas with Valentina, it's been a smooth experience the whole way through.

Magnetic Lash Bash / The Diva Lash

This app is AMAZING! It does so many things! I use it to welcome my customers with a discount code, catch them before they exit, abandoned carts AND - I am working on a shop quiz to help my clients select the best product for them. Brandon is 100% absolutely amazing and has guided me through each and every process and answered ALL of my annoying questions. I am SOOO glad I ditched the other apps and found Brandon and Octane!

MagTrim Designs LLC

Seriously one of the best apps on shopify!!! Brandon in customer service is amazing!! So helpful! I wish all app companies on shopify were this amazing!

Physio Lifestyle

It's been a great experience from the tireless efforts of the guys at Octane. Whatever time it is when we're working on the shopify integration, Brandon, Mark and Inna have been giving their best. Really top of industry support from Octane with live people who care, compared to other big brand platforms where we have to face a wall of threaded emails. Good job and Kudos Octane AI!

ALLURING ELEMENTS

Super helpful app at organizing engagement and generating leads that convert! Mark B was amazing at giving me a run down of the program and was detailed in what would work best for us! Thank you!

geliehene Schätze

Great app and customer service especially Mark and Brandon. The onboarding call is particularly helpful as they can help you out live. Still exploring the app but so far, really loving it :)

Green Pharma

I am using this app and customer service, specially Mark and Brandon are doing a great job helping me setting it up and explaining the features.

Youthphoria | Magnetic Lashes Australia

Incredible results and Extremely powerful! The quiz and messenger bot has been pivotal for my business. The quiz has simplified the purchasing path for my customer, freed up chat support time and amazing $$$ results. Customer support (Erica & Jake) is phenomenal! Very helpful, friendly and clever suggestions!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12