Octane AI for Messenger & SMS

Octane AI for Messenger & SMS

by Octane AI

Facebook Messenger + SMS Sales, Marketing Automation & Support

Mask Co.

Amazing customer service - super quick replies! Thanks Katie for helping me out so easily :) can't wait to try this app more!

Abbysounique

So far I'm still a newbie actually but I would like to provide a review first to encourage the great supporter from Octane AI, It's really helping me to take a look into the problem and pretty talkative in communication. Service is that the one I recommend! :))

DNM Market

Fantastic Customer Support - Highly recommend.
Onboarding calls were very helpful - and the app is very user friendly.

Lyxdesign.se

Really great app so far! I have just started to get subscribers and the opt-in tools are really easy to work with. Great support and thanks to Aleksandar who helped me really fast

RSA

So far, this app seems amazing. I'm still new to it, but it seems like a great, comprehensive solution to Messenger and I LOVE how many different ways there are of acquiring new leads and the customizability. I'm looking forward to trying it with SMS marketing and upgrading to their paid plan. The interface is awesome and easy to work with and support is great. Also the tutorial videos are extensive and extremely well put-together. 100% recommend.

58 days

Amazing support team! five stars! Response immediately for any problems and solves immediately. great app and great function. i use it for connection with smile.io.

Strength.com

Really great customer service. Very fast and attentive and in addition to answering my question, they provided a screen capture video detailing how to accomplish what I wanted to do. Very impressed.

FlagCollars

I’m just getting started using this app, but one thing I can absolutely rave about is the support. Aleksandar just spend a few hours answering my many questions and that kind of supports is simply amazing. Thank you!!

The Crunch Cup

Octane AI is a great app that has helped us recover sales via abandoned cart messages. I love that people can purchase directly from messenger. Katie, with their customer support, has been super helpful with any questions that arise. With more integrations, this app is going to be a powerhouse for e-commerce.

HempLand USA

We're on the basic plan, but we're LOVING it so far! Had a minor glitch with one of our shipping notification flow and Katie was incredibly helpful and thorough with getting it back up and running correctly. I've worked with several other self-serve type ad platforms and NO ONE has been that easy to communicate with. Seriously, Katie rocks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6