Connect & Collect
Greet visitors with a Conversational Pop-up or Shop Quiz to learn about needs while collecting opt-ins AND zero-party data.
Leverage data for advanced segmentation across owned and paid marketing channels - website, email, ads, SMS and Messenger.
Convert & Retain
Convert more customers by using data to recommend products. Anticipate needs and deliver experiences that grow loyalty.
About Product Quiz & Popup Marketing
Shopify Commerce Award Winner: Best Storefront App on Shopify
What is Octane AI?
Octane AI is the zero-party data marketing platform.
Increase conversion rates by collecting zero-party data (data your customers choose to give you) with the Shop Quiz and Conversational Pop-ups that personalizes the shopping experience at every stage of your customer's journey - website, email, ads, SMS, and Facebook Messenger!
Trusted by Shopify itself to power their store's Shop Quiz, plus used by thousands of other leading merchants including Skinny Mixes, Glamnetic, Ben Hogan Golf, Polysleep, CYSM and more. We are the only certified Shopify Plus technology for quizzes or Messenger, and we’re GDPR & TCPA compliant.
Shop Quiz: Collect detailed zero-party data to power deeper personalization
- Learn more about visitors with unlimited quizzes, questions and logic branches
- Increase conversion rates with personalized product and bundle recommendations
- Improve AOV with add (and add all) to cart from results pages
- Grow your marketing list and append with detailed preference data
- Improve email and SMS ROI by syncing data to Klaviyo
- Improve ROAS by using data to create segmented lookalike and retargeting audiences
Conversational Pop-ups: A faster way to increase opt-ins, conversion and data collection
- Collect more data and opt-ins by asking a simple question in exchange for a discount
- Deliver personalized product recommendations right in the pop-up
- Increase conversion rates with add to cart from the pop-up
- Easily set up and deploy on your store in just minutes
We also have a collection of regular pop-ups, Messenger opt-ins, Facebook ads, and more to capture visitors and convert them into email, Messenger or SMS subscribers.
Facebook Messenger & SMS: Like email marketing, but with much higher open rates
- Recover revenue with cart and browse abandonment flows
- Strengthen trust with order and shipping notifications
- Grow engagement with pre- and post-purchase flows
- Decrease support response time with AI-driven Smart Responses, on your site and in Messenger
Make better decisions: Detailed analytics for each piece of the platform
- Conversion rates
- Average order value
- Number of purchases
- Engagement and drop off rates
- A/B testing, and more
How can I get started?
You can try Octane AI free for 14 days, or get in touch with our team to get a personalized demo and ROI analysis, or to ask about custom services and pricing options available for larger stores.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
Up to 500 engagements per month, with flexible pricing that scales as you grow, plus no-lock-in month-to-month renewal
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
Why didn't I use Octane sooner?!?! Is what we keep saying to ourselves. Cutting edge, low noise medium that gives us incredible ROAS. We use the enterprise service and it is incredible the level of service and execution. It's like having another full-time member of our in-house team.
Effective and easy-to-use app. Really, great customer service! Specifically, Brandon is amazing!!!!!
Cheap Rugs Australia
Customer service is quick to respond but aren't quite across the Shopify platform, or just how eCommerce stores work. We intended to use their pop-up quiz but found it would take way too long to set up for stores like ours with 1000+ products. You need to select the products that match a selection of quiz answers manually, rather than being able to overlap collections or use tag-based filtering. We'd be back in a heartbeat if this was fixed.