Helhetsomdöme
  • 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
1 augusti 2019

Look, the support from Octane Ai is Amazing. If I needed understanding or such, they helped me out. So, if you have issues with making something work just ask them. They'll get you sorted out. I'm working on my things and they've made it so much easier. Thanks Octane.

buyitallforyou
14 november 2018

This is a great app. It allows you to do sooooo much! They have a few integrations but have added more just in the short time that I've had it. The help center and tutorials are actually better than a large majority of larger more well know enterprise apps or companies. It has a great UI and is easy to use. You don't have to know anything about bots or coding. Support is super responsive. I've already starting using it and its working great. This app will have you prepared for the wave of conversational commerce that is building.

Giftee
4 december 2020

We have so many teas that people got confused. Octane helped design a quiz to make it easier for customer to decide. No paralysis by analysis! They were very helpful, and now it is cranking. Thanks

Harney & Sons Fine Teas
11 januari 2022

Best Quiz Ever Great customer service, they help in every thing very professional
great app a lot of options

JuvaBun
Redigerat 22 april 2019

I like the integration with Shopify to pull products into campaigns with one-click. As well, the default flows are good at guiding you towards prompts that are likely to receive a response. Recommended.

Aria Lattner
2 augusti 2018

100% RECOMMENDED! The support team is so awesome! There is a chat inside the dashboard, you can ask questions and they will help you right away.

The app is very intuitive, you will have everything set up and running with no effort on your side. Everything is automatic.

I love it!

Dc Comic T Shirt
30 dagar användning av appen
22 juli 2019

A bit on the expensive side, but right now the best app on the market that executes Abandon Cart via Messenger.

HAERFEST
28 dagar användning av appen
15 maj 2019

I'm new to Messenger Marketing and evaluated several SaaS solutions before choosing Octane AI. Within hours of signing up for the free trial, my son and I launched a Mother's Day FB Messenger Ad and with next to zero following (my son's business is brand new) and not very targeted traffic, he was able to gain many very qualified Messenger followers and an outstanding ROI. The high-touch approach seems to be a real winner and Octane AI is a great platform with excellent support. Thank you!

Zach LaPerriere
27 dagar användning av appen
23 november 2021

Great customer service. Leonardo was very supportive and specific with his explanations. Can't be more happier with the service and how it integrates will with other apps.

Beplain
Sydkorea
26 dagar användning av appen
27 juni 2019

I've been looking into many different messenger apps over the last week but I found Octane AI the best because of the many functions it has and the customers service. This is the only messenger app I found with great customer service which is always available throughout the day! Katie has helped me a lot setting up my first campaign and with other steps on setting up :)

Rahul Patel Collection