Octane.ai Quiz & Surveys

Octane.ai Quiz & Surveys

From $50/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
February 3, 2023

Aleksandar Vukovac, has helped me to resolve all my doubts of our dynamic quizz. So grateful for the attention and the time spend to solve all my concerns.

Project Lobster
Spain
August 4, 2022

While we are just starting to implement this app, the support has been incredible! Leonardo was super responsive, took the time to make sure all my questions were answered as well as that my integration was set up successfully, and checked in to make sure I had everything figured out even after my problem was resolved. 10/10 stars for support here!

Cheeky Fishing
Time spent using app: 8 days
July 19, 2022

Very helpful and prompt customer support! Leonardo was very eager to answer any questions and solve any issues we had :)

Worldwide Buddies
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 19, 2022

Brilliant - the quizzes are highly customizable and easy to set up, and the integration with Klaviyo means we can send personalized follow-up emails to customers. Will give 5 stars when a Google Analytics integration becomes available so we can trigger events when someone completes the quiz

Neal & Wolf
Time spent using app: 7 months
February 21, 2022

Support is great! There a few technical aspects to the quiz builder I am hoping they soon add, but support has been quick and useful, very willing to work with me to fix any issues (or find a good work-around).

TN TEAM Inc.
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited February 4, 2021

I am really happy with this app I love the analytics and integration w/ Klaviyo. I had an issue with my quiz and Brandon helped me troubleshoot it. He followed up with me the next day to test everything and make sure it was working properly. There are a few things I would like to app to do and I was told those features are coming soon *fingers crossed* . I highly recommend the app. to people several times a week.

FEMME NOIRE