Octane AI: Quiz Growth Tools

Launch stunning product quizzes. Works w/ all email & sms apps

From $50/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Neal & Wolf

Brilliant - the quizzes are highly customizable and easy to set up, and the integration with Klaviyo means we can send personalized follow-up emails to customers. Will give 5 stars when a Google Analytics integration becomes available so we can trigger events when someone completes the quiz

TN TEAM Inc.

Support is great! There a few technical aspects to the quiz builder I am hoping they soon add, but support has been quick and useful, very willing to work with me to fix any issues (or find a good work-around).

FEMME NOIRE

I am really happy with this app I love the analytics and integration w/ Klaviyo. I had an issue with my quiz and Brandon helped me troubleshoot it. He followed up with me the next day to test everything and make sure it was working properly. There are a few things I would like to app to do and I was told those features are coming soon *fingers crossed* . I highly recommend the app. to people several times a week.