Octane.ai Quiz & Surveys

Octane.ai Quiz & Surveys

From $50/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 23, 2023

El servicio de atención al cliente es excelente. Nos han ayudado exitosamente a instalar Octane en 3 tiendas diferentes, incluso replicando contenido entre cuentas y permitiendo diferentes accesos a las mismas.

Saigu Cosmetics
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 14, 2022

We were facing an issue with some products showing up in our quiz results. Aleksandar was of great help to us and together with the Octane engineers they we're able to quickly resolve our issue. Great customer support

À la collection
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 21 days
December 8, 2022

Really simple and easy to use. The quiz looks and works great! Also the team is super helpful and responsive. I was having trouble with an image on my quiz and they fixed the issue for me. Thanks to Mark and Aleksandar for their help.
Keep up the great work, y'all!

Calyan Wax Co.
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 17, 2022

Great app, exactly what I needed for our quiz.
And I might add, the customer support team is great as well. As I was new to Octane, on 2 occasions, Leonardo was quick to answer and right to the point with the solutions I needed. Thanks a lot! I definitely recommend!

Olloïs
Time spent using app: 3 days
November 11, 2022

Amazing app, super easy to use, and driving conversion, boosted my AOV. The team is also super responsive and is genuinely invested in your success, can not recommend it enough.

Mind Well Co.
Time spent using app: 10 days
October 26, 2022

I spent a lot of time diligencing different options for quizzes, and tested several other tools and platforms - i can confidently say that Octane AI is the best - in every sense. The quizzes come out looking sleek, the capabilities in terms of flows and logic are robust, the integrations with klaviyo and shopify are easy - and the support is unparralleled. Mark and Leonardo were particularly great in helping me stand up a complex quiz and answered my questions instantly. They gave me great guidance and were patient when I had questions. Thank you Mark, Leonardo and the Octane team!

Fulton
Time spent using app: 29 days
October 20, 2022

We use this app for our skincare quix and everything has been very nice. I have written with Leonardo as soon as i had trouble figuring something out, and he has been fast and helpfull in solving all of our questions!

Derma Space
Denmark
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 18, 2022

Our product finder is finally live - the setup was straightforward, as well as the integration with Klaviyo. Shout out to Leonardo who has been a star for the entire setting-up process, providing support and recommendations on how to make the most of this tool.

Guud Woman
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 4, 2022

We wanted to create a relevant shopping experience fueled by AI-tailored suggestions so Shoppers can shop with intention. Octane's ethos is what separates them from the pack. A product is only as good as its team - and this team focuses on intentional shopping journeys!

Shoppe Justcause
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 27, 2022

The app increases our revenue and brings great AOV conversions. But what I really appreciate: We had a problem today and I reached out to support. Leonardo responded super quickly to me sending me screen recordings that solved my problems instantly without me even asking for these. 5 stars for the app and 10 stars for support. It really helps so much to get quick and to the point human help! Thanks!

Awesome Maps