Octane AI: Quiz Growth Tools

Launch stunning product quizzes. Works w/ all email & sms apps

From $50/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

PrimeCausemetics™

Location Singapore

Great app and even greater support. Mark has helped us resolve a technical issue and even gave us access to a special feature!

WOOOF

The quiz itself has been a game changer for my business. I've also been able to see Octane continue developing allowing a lot of customization. I've worked in Martech for nearly 6 years, so this type of personalization isn't a one-click implementation, but Octane makes specific segmentation achievable. Shoutout to Leonardo helping me with an integration challenge on a holiday too. Was resolved within an hour.

Everink Tattoo

Location Hong Kong SAR

Great app. We use it to build a new sales funnel via quizzes. Very user-friendly interface and flexible settings. Excellent level of customer service! Leonardo quickly responded and politely answered all questions, even recorded an explanatory video :)

YUNO Botanicals

Leo was amazing! After 10 hours cracking through the logic and to no avail - a call with him on zoom sorted all of it out. Shaved off 4 hours of time that I would've spent and we can launch our octane quiz today. I do wish I have reached out sooner lol! Amazing staff and looking forward to the growth of Octane :D

Atreyu Running Company

Great service via the chat from Mark to help with my setup and solve questions I had. Quality service is everything!

Parrot Street Book Club

I've only just set this app up but have found it straightforward and am hopeful it will bring good results. I needed some help with implementation and found the support team very responsive. Leonardo was quick and super helpful.

nama

This app is phenomenal and so is the team. Both Leonardo and Alex have been huge helps in me getting set up, also already starting to see the results coming in. Get this app, spend the time to get your quiz done right and if you get stuck - reach out to their beyond helpful team!

Mademoiselle Lash

Love this app...my customers love using them to get the best recommendations to pick their lashes. I would highly recommend

BeanStalk Hair Growth

Just got started with the app today and was looking for a customized solution and the support team gave me exactly what I needed to scale with an Octane AI Quiz!

LING Skincare

Loving this app not just because of its many ways to help build traffic to our website & draw new clients, but because of the amazing customer service! Shoutout to Leonardo for making sure we are taken care of every step of the way! Amaaaazing Octane, just amazing!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18