Octovid

Octovid

by Octovid

Create product video ads that sell

XOL Design

Suggest you download right away to start having fun with video marketing. Templates make things easy and fun - lots of different looks and I noticed my brand colors were pulled in to start. The "tour" on how to set up a video was great, the process itself is very intuitive. Loved how the product photos just popped right up along with the product name, even the variants
Pixabay integration is very cool- thousands of free stock images to use in your video. You can also see how long the video is going to be (in case you had strict platform goals) - this is new since I first downloaded and now I'm loving this product even more! FAQ is well thought out and helpful - but if that doesn't quite help you I can attest to some pretty amazing customer support from the developers. There is really no reason to hesitate. Even newbies can create a professional and impressive looking video in less than an hour.

The Lovely Little Label

Perfect for making professional marketing videos. Loads of templates to choose from, lots of customization options for branding and colours. Auto pulled all my products which meant you can make videos in minutes. Customer support has been fab too. I use it to make all my social media and advertising videos now.