Offcourse

by Anansi

Zero-admin - Self Managed - Automated Shipping Protection

1 review

North Bikes

I have been looking a long time now for a cost-effective, easy-to-use solution that enables me to insure the bicycles I send via my e-commerce website, in case they get lost and never get delivered to my customers. The delivery company I currently use has an insurance policy in place, but only pays £25 (after administration fees) for each lost item. Now, this is fine if the item sells for under £100, but some of my bikes sell for more than £1,000. Clearly, I needed a different solution that would pay most of the claim, in the event of a loss. This is where the Offcouse App by Anansi comes in. For a modest fee, I am now able to insure my more valuable items without having to worry about taking a large hit if they lost in transit. It's very rare that a bicycle gets lost in transit, but it has happened in the past. At least now with this App, I have the comfort of knowing that everything above a certain price threshold (the user gets to choose the value parameters) will be covered for 85% of the customer's cart value. The App was free and easy to install. Any queries have always been dealt with quickly and professionally by either Megan or Ana. I would definitely recommend this App for anyone who sells high-value items on their Shopify store that wants to ensure they are covered, just in case the worst happens!