Refer A Friend @Thank You Page

Get more Referrals than Referral Candy with Cashback Rewards

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Offer Cashbacks

Boujiania

Great customer service. Fast response regardless of the time of day. very easy to use app. beginner friendly.

Lexen

I love this app and their customer service is excellent!
This app is a must for everyone.
It looks simple and nice!

ShanPaulo

customer service is excellent. Just started with the app and it is very simple to set up. Can't wait to see orders.

First Source Wireless

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app works great. Very simple design. Offers 2 ways to refer a friend. One is a cashback and the other is coupon codes. I was able to edit everything pretty easily and without help. Support is very quick at getting back to you with any questions.

healthylife-uat2

Location Australia

Great customer support from Jovis, replies are always instant regardless of time difference. Cashback offer is quite simple and effective, hoping for it to include more features in near future.

Coastal Gifts Inc

Time spent using app About 1 month

Hi Arun, Thank you for reaching out to me. I got the app set back up. Was so glad it saved all my settings so I did not have to set it up all over again. I am updating the review as I appreciate an app dev that can take the time to reach out to customers that are not happy with the pricing, setup, or service. Thank you for being different than most app devs on Shopify. You have earned a customers for life.

February 26, 2022

Hi Wayne,

Your feedback just made our day here at Corner! We really appreciate it. Thank you so much!!

Arun from Corner

------------- earlier reply ----------------------

Hi Wayne

I goofed up!

You are right. We should have continued to have a legacy free plan for our early supporters who gave us valuable feedback while we were in beta.

My sincere apologies!

Update: We have launched our updated pricing plan! Our early supporters can continue to access our current features for FREE as before.

Wayne, I hope to personally apologize to you, and thank you for reaching out to us with your feedback. Can we connect over email or chat?

Arun Augustine
Co-founder & CEO at Corner

YourScreen Virtual Cinema

Time spent using app About 1 month

Does what it says on the tin, very easy to get up and running to offer cashback to customers for referring their friends. Unlike some others apps I looked at, this one offers this deal as a pop up after checkout, which is exactly what I was looking for. Customer support on chat is first rate, very quick and helpful response and always keen to hear feedback about how the product can be improved.

SAIKOYA_JP

Location China

I encountered some difficulties when I started using it, but the help team was very patient and helped me solve the problem. It is very friendly to multilingual shops, and the automated process has helped me save a lot of time. I recommend it if you need Add referral program.

utan

Really good app if you want to multiply your customer base. Support is also 100% good and ultra-responsive, I waited for my reply for 3 seconds.

Sustenance Australia

Location Singapore

The best app on the store right now to facilitate referrals effectively! Has better features and is far more effective than every other alternative out there - trust me, I've tried a ton of them

Previous 1