Offset

Offset

by Shopify

Make your shipping emissions carbon neutral.

1 review

Laine des Iles

I installed the app to see if, like one reviewer says below, an icon showed up during checkout. I tested it - it didn't. Since customers have no way of knowing that you are really doing this, it is rather useless. For all they know, we could just be greenwashing. I would use this app 100% if there were something that showed up on the website that customers could actually see and understand the contribution being made. Until it does, I will be looking for something else.

September 29, 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. As mentioned in previous reviews, an icon can show up at checkout. We were not able to replicate this issue through regular usage or re-installation. Does the icon issue persist for you after re-installing our app?

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify app store, we’d be happy to take a closer look with you by assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3gqKnPt) and log in to your account to create a support request. Thank you. -Marty, Shopify Support