Offset

Make your shipping emissions carbon neutral.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Garçon® Menswear

2022 - still no visual to show customers. Come on Shopify! Please help us promote this initiative, thank you.

March 1, 2022

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time and sharing this feedback with us. We can see how having visual indicators for customers can be beneficial for our merchants, like yourself, and we'd be happy to pass this suggestion along to our Development team. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

S L O W M A D E

Joining the voices below - I wanted to see an icon or something shows up during checkout. Since customers have no way of knowing that you are really doing this, it is rather useless. For all they know, we could just be greenwashing. I would use this app 100% if there were something that showed up on the website that customers could actually see and understand the contribution being made. Until it does, I will be looking for something else.

November 17, 2021

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and provide this valuable feedback. We can certainly see the value in potentially adding an icon for the Offset app at checkout. I would be happy to submit this feedback to our developers for future consideration. Thanks again! -Marty, Shopify Support.

Laine des Iles

I installed the app to see if, like one reviewer says below, an icon showed up during checkout. I tested it - it didn't. Since customers have no way of knowing that you are really doing this, it is rather useless. For all they know, we could just be greenwashing. I would use this app 100% if there were something that showed up on the website that customers could actually see and understand the contribution being made. Until it does, I will be looking for something else.

September 29, 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and share your feedback. To clarify, the Offset App does not show an icon at checkout. If this is a feature you would like to have potentially added to the Offset App's features, I would be happy to submit this feedback to our developers for future consideration. Thank's again for taking the time to leave this review! -Marty, Shopify Support